• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Sniper's Hide App is here!

Not all of the forums are available…is that intentional or a bug?

Just downloaded it and checked it out... Where do the alerts pop up on the App?

Also, can they possibly work on a way to separate the Sticky from regular threads better than just a pink dot on the right side? Some sub-forums have lots of sticky's it would make it a lot easier to scroll on down to the regular threads. Just a suggestion I like, that's used on other forum apps.

Reactions: Bluedog82
Hi Alex - yeah, I also understand why, at least at the present, all forums are not available via the app.

But, why only four pages of "new posts" versus the ten we get on the site.

I find this an often used selection and more than four pages would be lovely.

Cheers

Intentional. Unfortunately it has to be that way for the time being in order to meet Google and Apple's terms of service
Apple is getting WAY to authoritarian... Did you know they're censoring the iOS Parler app, as well? Now, if someone posts something even slightly above PG rated content (or something Apple deems to be inappropriate), they'll completely block it from being viewed in the app. They used to just make it show a "NSFW" warning, then you could still click on it, but now it's just not there at all...Like a completely blank post. So much for free speech with Big Tech. 🙄

I just downloaded and at first pass it seems like maybe what you have had going was alpha testing and now we are being asked to be beta testers. I’m gonna give it a bit more maturation time. Looking good but needs a bit more development.

Reactions: Duane Boggs
I still get this on the app...

Can't you just let us download the app from the website and skip the stores that sensor and track us?
I got this on the app when trying to open up THIS thread, after getting a notification about someone liking my post. Works fine on the website, but not on the app. LOL

Ehh what does the app do that I'm not getting on my phone through the browser?

Apple is getting WAY to authoritarian... Did you know they're censoring the iOS Parler app, as well? Now, if someone posts something even slightly above PG rated content (or something Apple deems to be inappropriate), they'll completely block it from being viewed in the app. They used to just make it show a "NSFW" warning, then you could still click on it, but now it's just not there at all...Like a completely blank post. So much for free speech with Big Tech. 🙄
Cant expect much from a company from our favorite antigun anti freedom state. Its the same for others like google, reddit, facebook, youtube, and more. All of them are in silicon valley the great land of

Reactions: racerfrey and FuhQ
I’ve been getting alerts for threads I follow, not able to view through the app. Any Ideas?

Hi alexj-12. Needing Some tech support. I'm Trying to install the app from Google play store but its wanting a login. Normally I can install whatever and not be bothered.
I have no idea what the phone's login ID or password is since I had created it several years ago and didn't care . Is there any other way of downloading The app?

Only trouble for me being a right handed Android user (not sure if this is a problem for apple) is the orange circle on the lower right to start a new thread, upload media or reply button. Constantly hitting the button and opening the options when scrolling down. Can we get the ability to move this button, or disable it and then access it from a menu?

Any chance of getting something to pick the individual pages on a thread instead of having to go through all of them to get to a particular one?

Problem mounting a scope to Remington 700. Fitted a 20moa rail. Soot 5 or 6 times the rear of the rail lifts pulling out the rear screws. On checking the breach with a straight edge it’s is not paraller to the barrel it’s way to high.

• Haha
Reactions: Keith E.
This is the screen I get when trying to log into the app from my iPhone. Any help getting logged in would be appreciated.

9E272740-36B4-4775-B0DC-9CDAC24A554E.jpeg

Hey! Has anyone come up with a extension for the bog pod death grip yet? I’m a little tall for it and have to stand awkward and in comfortable when using it. I’m looking for something like the Predator Tactics center rod that moves up and down… and I want the ball adapter kit. Thanks

Attachments

• 05C6EBC1-2C38-4FB5-A555-8D4B82CA427B.jpeg
    05C6EBC1-2C38-4FB5-A555-8D4B82CA427B.jpeg
    505.1 KB · Views: 147
  • A50C3A2B-A523-4A1A-ABE6-1F1C083D4948.jpeg
    A50C3A2B-A523-4A1A-ABE6-1F1C083D4948.jpeg
    633.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 128ECEFF-7839-422E-B168-7D2F33519E80.jpeg
    128ECEFF-7839-422E-B168-7D2F33519E80.jpeg
    402.6 KB · Views: 141
Is there any place to find my password in my profile?
On my laptop, I'm automatically logged in. With the app, I cannot for the life of me remember my password. And I can't register as it says I'm already registered.
Do I need to just bite the bullet and change the password?

I’m interested in the whole set up pretty much.
How would you like to proceed with payment?

Gil Maddox
404. 376 2306
Text or call

Hi there havent been on site for a long time so please excuse me if this question has been asked . I am wanting to load a 108gr Lapua in my 260 Rem . Cant find a load for this weight . I am shooting 140gr at the moment but for varmint want a faster bullet . I am in South Africa so powders are a bit different .
Any advise would be appriciated.

Sections that aren't in the app yet bc apple and Google are commies
Yes.. People have to remember, Google, Apple, ECT , HATE YOU, HATE US.. They want 2A abolished.. They want us like France, ONLY POLICE/MILITARY have firearms..