• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Difficult For Relatives To Accept Shooting Was An Accident

spiderwill

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2021
USA
The family lawyer of Daunte Wright said it would be very difficult for relatives to accept a claim by Minnesota police that the 20-year-old was shot and killed by accident in an attempted arrest last weekend.

At a press conference, Lawyer Crump held up photos to compare the type of handgun that former Brooklyn Center officer Kimberly Potter fired at Wright and a Taser stun gun that the police department she meant to use instead.

It’s very difficult for this family to accept this was an accident when you have a veteran who’s been on the police force for 26 years, Lawyer Crump said, it was daylight when Wright was shot in the Minneapolis suburb Sunday afternoon.

Hi, my fellas call me Spiderwill because I act like a spiderman, I am from Georgia, I am glad to be a member of this beautiful forum. Thanks.

Hi,

More important question is:
What in the holy world is "act like a spiderman" even mean????

You do realize spiderman is not real right??? Or is that too difficult for you to accept?

Sincerely,
Theis

Family should have done a better job of not raising a complete piece of shit. Live like a piece of shit. Die like a piece of shit.
How these people can demand zero accountability for the actions of one ethnicity, and hold another ethnicity accountable from crimes they never committed is outright racist.

how-do-you-do-fellow-conservatives.jpg

Perhaps the victim could have avoided being shot yet: if it were a loved one of mine, NEVER would I accept "well accidents just happen, we're all just human." Because if you carry a gun better you make sure you don't accidently shoot someone....

Let us note that not only this person but hundreds of others are dead or injured because judges and politicians require police departments to hire by gender and skin color, rather than qualifacions.

Last edited:
The family lawyer of Daunte Wright said it would be very difficult for relatives to accept a claim by Minnesota police that the 20-year-old was shot and killed by accident in an attempted arrest last weekend.

At a press conference, Lawyer Crump held up photos to compare the type of handgun that former Brooklyn Center officer Kimberly Potter fired at Wright and a Taser stun gun that the police department she meant to use instead.

It’s very difficult for this family to accept this was an accident when you have a veteran who’s been on the police force for 26 years, Lawyer Crump said, it was daylight when Wright was shot in the Minneapolis suburb Sunday afternoon.
Troll. :rolleyes:

In addition to Spiderman, I see you're into Winnie the Pooh. That's great........

The warrent was for arrest not execution.
im getting real sick of the "XXXXX crime doesnt warrant a death sentence" bullshit

he chose his path in life knowing the potential repercussions.

when you engage in crime, there is the potential to get into a police encounter

when you get into a police encounter....there is the potential you may get shot.

that potential increases when you introduce certain factors, like committing violent crimes, fighting with the police, and poor officer training.

im really getting kind of sick of people assuming criminals have 0 responsibility for the situations they find themselves in....especially when they are given every possibility to turn themselves in and resolve the situation without violence.

should the officer be fired....well probably based on what evidence we have available...should they go to jail? that seems like a stretch.

in any other profession where a person dies, like if a doctor accidentally kills a patient, does that doctor get charged with murder?...thats almost unheard of.....why are police different?

But but it is a Spider Man ghillie suit, that can’t be gay.🤣 Besides I am going to post on GB and make a killing

Hi, my fellas call me Spiderwill because I act like a spiderman, I am from Georgia, I am glad to be a member of this beautiful forum. Thanks.
No,no,no,no........no fucking way your from Georgia you liar . As dumb as you seem to be you would have to be from Florida. Now tell the truth.

No,no,no,no........no fucking way your from Georgia you liar . As dumb as you seem to be you would have to be from Florida. Now tell the truth.
Haha. Imagine Georgia trying to dunk on Florida at this point in history.

anyway, i am pretty confident the lawyer did not point out the difference in compensation for an accident vs. intentional shooting.

fucking hearse chasers.

Suppose instead of a police
im getting real sick of the "XXXXX crime doesnt warrant a death sentence" bullshit

he chose his path in life knowing the potential repercussions.

when you engage in crime, there is the potential to get into a police encounter

when you get into a police encounter....there is the potential you may get shot.

that potential increases when you introduce certain factors, like committing violent crimes, fighting with the police, and poor officer training.

im really getting kind of sick of people assuming criminals have 0 responsibility for the situations they find themselves in....especially when they are given every possibility to turn themselves in and resolve the situation without violence.

should the officer be fired....well probably based on what evidence we have available...should they go to jail? that seems like a stretch.

in any other profession where a person dies, like if a doctor accidentally kills a patient, does that doctor get charged with murder?...thats almost unheard of.....why are police different?
Not as sick as I am of affirmative action hires accidently or wrongly killing people. If your cool with that feel free to pay the civil judgement so other taxpayers aren't burdened with it.

Keep in mind that these big cities pay out millions extra on the condition that the family spend part of the award contributing to gun control.

These people thinking its ok to run from a cop..... there is a moment when your whole life can change. What are these people doing that is so wrong that they have to run away? Where was spiderman when they needed him?

Reactions: SBRSarge
The warrent was for arrest not execution.
Did the cops hold him at gunpoint and tell him to try to take off......no they didnt. That was his decision and he started the whole incident that led to his death. Period.

Tell me this, wise one. If he had let them put the cuffs on him and not tried to run, would he be alive now...

Doc

@Doc68 - naw. Its the man nurse stuff. 🌈
oh wait..... 🤣🤣🤣

Deal is lady popo screwed up.
She admitted it.
BUT. Dude was a violent felon.
how do we decide to let violent felons go?
I mean. A violent felon with a 4,000 lb weapon running from arrest actually sounds quite deadly

Simple. Dont be a violent felon with a warrant. Dont run from popo if you are.
I have made it to 40 and never once been arrested for a felony. Or a violent crime. Or had a warrant out for my arrest, for anything.

Im not advocating the shoot. But can see the argument that a violent felon is a violent felon.
should she have just “shot him in the leg” like ole Pedo Joe said?

Suppose instead of a police

Not as sick as I am of affirmative action hires accidently or wrongly killing people. If your cool with that feel free to pay the civil judgement so other taxpayers aren't burdened with it.

Keep in mind that these big cities pay out millions extra on the condition that the family spend part of the award contributing to gun control.
So they have to spend some on a precision shooting course?