• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Training Courses Frank Proctor & J.D. Potynsky 2-Day Pistol & Carbine Class - Oct 11-12, 2013 - Sig Academy

va_dinger

Sergeant
Minuteman
Frank Proctor & J.D. Potynsky 2-Day Pistol & Carbine Class - Oct 11-12, 2013 - Sig Academy (Epping, NH)

***This is a special class put together by Frank, JD, and the Sig Academy Staff. Students will spend one day with Frank, one day with JD, and the class will end with a special competition set up by the Sig Academy Staff. Sounds like one hell of a training experience.***

Way of the Gun
Way of the Gun Shooting Range & Instruction in Anniston, AL | Shooting courses, shooting range, and shooting gear in Anniston, AL.

Frank Proctor has served over 18 years in the military, the last 11 of those in US Army Special Forces. During his multiple combat tours in Afghanistan & Iraq he had the privilege to serve with and learn from many seasoned veteran Special Forces Operators so their combined years of knowledge and experience has helped him to become a better operator & instructor. While serving as an instructor at the Special Forces Advanced Urban Combat Course he was drawn to competitive shooting. He has since earned the USPSA Grand Master ranking in the Limited Division and Master ranking in the IDPA Stock Service Pistol division. He learned a great deal from shooting in competition and this has helped him to become to become a better tactical shooter. Frank is one of the few individuals able to bring the experiences of U.S. Army Special Forces, Competitive Shooting, and veteran Instructor to every class.

All this experience combines to make Frank Proctor a well-rounded shooter and instructor capable of helping you to achieve your goal of becoming a better shooter.

InvictusCorpBanner_zps261b7f60.jpg

Invictus Alliance Group, Inc.
Home - Invictus

Invictus Alliance Group Founders and former 1st SFOD-D (Delta Force) members Tom and Scot Spooner started the company in 2010 and have since successfully delivered tactical training and experiential leadership courses to elite organizations making Invictus a sought-after brand and delivery partner.

In early 2012 Invictus Alliance Group began a collaborative relationship with Northern Red Inc., a specialized training and high-risk security company based in Philadelphia, PA, co-founded by former Special Forces Green Beret J.D. Potynsky, CEO, and business consultant, Heath Durrans.

JDPhoto1.jpg

J.D.’s military service includes serving as the senior weapons sergeant on a Specials Forces A-Team for the US Army’s 3rd Special Forces Group Ft Bragg NC. J.D. has conducted combat operations on multiple deployments in Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) Iraq and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) Afghanistan. His combat decorations include the Bronze Star and Army Commendation Medal with Valor for actions during a 6 hour battle in Afghanistan. J.D. continued to deploy after his military career as a Program Manager and Country Manager in Iraq for a 200 man Private Security Contract.

AliasBigLogo.jpg

Alias Training & Security Services
Alias Training - Home

Frank Proctor & J.D. Potynsky 2-Day Pistol & Carbine Class - Oct 11-12, 2013 class - Epping, NH

Pistol Portion: Frank Proctor 1-Day Performance Pistol

This course will be focused on operating the pistol AGGRESSIVELY and ACCURATELY in the 5-25 yard range. This course will begin by covering the importance of good weapons handling skills and safely operating the pistol in a dynamic environment. This course will also give you a solid understanding of the operation of a semi-automatic pistol, how to operate and maintain it, load/unload procedures and how to clear malfunctions. The course will also provide you with a strong understanding of the Principles of Performance Shooting applied specifically to the pistol. The course will move into drills that train those principles. At the end of the course students will work against the clock and against each other in some culmination drills and evaluations that put all the skills learned in the course in a practical exercise.

My goal is to teach you how to see fast, process fast and engage fast and accurately, keep multiple rounds on target, drive the gun through multiple targets and be able to do it all while moving. These courses work off a crawl, walk, run model. I will give you a solid foundation and we will keep adding things to it and progress as far as we safely can through the duration of the course. All of the techniques and skills trained in my courses are combat / competition proven. When you come to these courses expect to get your money’s worth, at the end of the day if you are not satisfied, I’ll refund your course fee.

TOPICS COVERED:
•Safety Brief and Safe Weapons Handling, Techniques and Procedures
•Pistol Operation (Understanding of all features and controls)
•Loading and Unloading Procedures
•Immediate Action Procedures
•Principles of Performance Shooting
•Reloads
•Draw Techniques
•Multiple Target Transition
•Shooting While Moving
•Efficient Movement Techniques
•Other techniques and drills based on class progression
•My goal in all courses is for the student to leave my course with a good understanding of the Principles of Performance Shooting and the tools to continue training and increase proficiency

Gear List - Pistol;
- 3 Magazines
- Holster capable of retaining pistol during short runs
- 2 belt mounted magazine pouches
- Belt
- Eye and hearing protection
- Personal comfort items as required (Sunscreen, Bug Spray,Food,Water etc.)

- Ammo requirements

600 rounds handgun ammunition

Carbine Portion: Invictus 1-Day Gunfighter Carbine

Description:

The intended audience for this course is shooters with prior knowledge of marksmanship fundamentals and strong weapons handling and manipulation skills. Relying on this former knowledge, students will be evaluated on their performance at basic shooting tasks and then pushed to execute and evaluate the skills necessary to perform successfully in a firearm engagement.

Topics include

-Invictus diagnostic evaluation
- Shooting on the move
- Barricades
- Alternate shooting positions
- Gunfighting in kit and w/o kit
- Target transitions
- Performance on Demand competitions
- Zeroing and Ballistics
- Training with a combat mindset

Equipment Carbine:
- Carbine
- 3-4 carbine magazines
- Mag holders
- 400 rounds carbine ammunition
- Eye protection, ear protection

Recommended: Hat, weather appropriate clothing, drinks, back up parts for weapons, oil/weapons lube, cleaning kit.

Instructor: Frank Proctor & J.D. Potynsky

Class dates: Oct 11-12, 2013

Cost: $525

Range facilities:

Sig Sauer Academy
233 Exeter Road
Epping, NH 03042
(603) 418-8181

Firearm safety, concealed carry, police and military training, executive protection

To sign-up for this class please use this link;
Frank Proctor & J.D. Potynsky 2-Day Pistol & Carbine Class - Oct 11-12, 2013 - Sig Academy.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me;
[email protected]

***IF YOU CANNOT FIND REASONABLY PRICED AMMO FOR THE CLASS PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT [email protected]. WE HAVE SEVERAL VENDORS LINED UP TO SUPPLY AMMO TO OUR STUDENTS.***

I took a 2-day class with Frank down here in Florida. Great guy with a lot of knowledge to share. We did a day of pistol and one day carbine. I highly recommend Frank's class if your able take it it will be well worth your time and money. JD is probably pretty good too but I've never met him.

KJ