• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I now support canceling Joe Rogan

Rohan makes way more money than anyone on Spotify. 11 million subscribers and 40 million listens a month. Yeah he’s not going anywhere. Most of these artists doing the threatening don’t even own their own music anymore.
Agreed that many of them don't own thier own music, but there are alot of other people on the platform that do, and that are alot bigger than Neil young and Frampton. Imagine if Roger waters and a few like him said what Neil Young is saying and doing. That would cause a major problem. I honestly thought Rogans number of listens was higher than 40 million a month. Rogan and Bob lazar podcast, is by far my favorite.

That would be the lamest vomit to roll too. Some metal or punk -ok, but Nickel back is garbage. You need to find another studio now!

At this juncture, he does it strictly on purpose to aggrevate everyone bc its funny.

Reactions: Sako man