• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

DHs0m9hM.jpeg

If only Republican men had the wit and balls of Republican women.
The pubic men in congress, for the most part with just a handful of exceptions, are too busy involved in a circle jerk, bukkake to have the guts to come out and call out what's happening to our country. They only do it in their BS emails to beg for more money to pad their expense accounts, I mean election funds...oops.

That wasn't the one where the man and girl were found shot in a car out front of a McDonald's in... I think it was Texas? Right around the same day the cop shot the knife-wielding unarmed teenager who wasn't about to cause grievous injury and/or death to another teen?

what are they afraid of? that the audit will discover the pedo really won like they have claimed? seems odd.

myJPBwvD.png

If someone has been suspected in cheating at cards, they will do everything to keep you from looking up their sleeves.

Reactions: Fig
i dunno...anyone want to make a million? go for it.

t3ZoPzjM.png

This is why 7 universities are suing the CDC because even the CDC can't come up with a c19 sample. Wake the fuck up people, you've been played by the communists.

Reactions: 10ring'r
This is why 7 universities are suing the CDC because even the CDC can't come up with a c19 sample. Wake the fuck up people, you've been played by the communists.

Forget the science. Just do what your government tells you to do. They know what is best for you and your family.

if you have not been banned from twatter, you are free to ask him.
i saw an article recently that says they have many cultures. i don't know if that means they have an isolated "pure" sample of the virus, or they just have something they are culturing that makes mice sick. tbh, i don't trust anything anymore and just accept that i don't know if anyone is honest.
again, the chinese have enough money to run any kind of program of disinformation they want to, and there are plenty of government, university and journalists that will take the money and help them.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
if you have not been banned from twatter, you are free to ask him.
i saw an article recently that says they have many cultures. i don't know if that means they have an isolated "pure" sample of the virus, or they just have something they are culturing that makes mice sick. tbh, i don't trust anything anymore and just accept that i don't know if anyone is honest.
again, the chinese have enough money to run any kind of program of disinformation they want to, and there are plenty of government, university and journalists that will take the money and help them.

Don't have a Twitter account, and don't plan on getting one any time soon.

It's springtime. Keep on spreadin' it thick and wide:

Manure-Spreader-feature.jpg

Fact-checking is for pussies.

Nope, I've read it on multiple news sources.

My question is, does this look like someone you'd hire to be your child's babysitter?
I don't think that you woild want to hire that thing to to even shovel shit out of the bear pit at the zoo! You would likely find everything in the habitat gone, and the bear cowering in the corner, having been raped repeatedly! Oh, and all the shit would still be there, along with some recently flung added to the pile!

Don't have a Twitter account, and don't plan on getting one any time soon.

It's springtime. Keep on spreadin' it thick and wide:

Fact-checking is for pussies.
just don't forget who told everyone that HCQ is deadly (it isn't), and what outlets spread that lie ad nauseam (all of them except oan).
who claimed hunter's laptop was russian disinformation? who repeated that lie?
believe .gov at your own peril.

BLM storms Oklahoma house chamber over bill to grant immunity to motorists who kill/injure rioters.

Will Biden be impeached for inciting an insurrection? Will FBI work around the clock to identify all those involved?

It was already passed in Florida, they are a little slow. They were too busy creating election fraud In November and December when Desantis was proposing this and pushing it through.

Reactions: TACC
It was already passed in Florida, they are a little slow. They were too busy creating election fraud In November and December when Desantis was proposing this and pushing it through.
Passed law in Iowa as well

Reactions: UKDslayer