• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Using Terrapin-X with StrelokPro

Potatosalad

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2013
Canuckistan
My Terrapin X is running firmware 13.3 and my StrelokPro is version 7.14.
What version of StrelokPro is required to pair to the Terrapin X ?
I cannot get the Terrapin X icon to appear in the current StrelokPro menu.

Is this a case of me not understanding how to set this up, or would I need to update StrelokPro to a newer version? I understand updating is now a no-go because of the sanctions when using it on an iPhone.

Last edited:
I don't see Terrapin X as an option in the Bluetooth menu. Only some versions of Kestrel, WeatherFlow (which I use), Skywatch, and IWT Windmaster. My assumption is that Terrapin is not supported. And you're correct, you won't be able to update your Strelok Pro unless you get a Google Phone and use their store. And I'm not even positive about that. There's a Strelok thread with some info about that in it.

My Strelok Pro version is also 7.14

You could email Igor and he might be able to help but he's also gone dark here when I've asked a question awhile ago in the aforementioned thread.

Ok I figured it out (finally). Had to input the type of range finder being used in settings, then the icon appeared on the Strelok home screen. Terrapin X has been paired with the app. Thanks all.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope