• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Quick ConX Review by Guns.Com

It seems to be a great combo, found the combo on ebay and after the bushnell 25% off it would only cost $630.00. Pretty cheap with rebate and if I want to upgrade firmware only $199.00 more.

Yep, It does seem the way to go, It is totally fool proof and once the info is in there it is ready to go, It is the one system that does it all, I loaded in my bullet curve and it was within 0.01 to 0.03 Mils of what my Apps were saying, That's within 0.036" thousandths of an Inch, That type of Accuracy is beyond what even the very best shooter Dream of. Let alone shoot that Accurately,

I knew it was good but I wanted to buy the original 1 Mile ARC but something kept nagging at me because of the connectivity and when I got it the more I played with it I got to a point and thought it was Ok and then while testing it it all made sense and it was like being given King Arthur's Sword, You have 16 Choices on how to set it up, But the AB and the Gun / Custom 1,2,3. modes are incredible, From a Shooters point of view The ConX system is way more Accurate than any Rifle but with a Good Rifle paired with the ConX set up who ever owns that Rifle is going to be very hard to beat,

The Conx will help any shooter raise the Bar regardless of their skill level, If their Rifle is Zero'd and set up correctly,

John.

How do you get this rebate that everyone talks about? Is it on the ConX only or the pair? I already have a Kestrel

How do you get this rebate that everyone talks about? Is it on the ConX only or the pair? I already have a Kestrel

I think all you have to do is contact a Dealer ask them and purchase it and they sort out the refund, I think we have some Great Vendors here on the Hide so maybe one of them can chirp in and point you in the right direction,,

I must admit when I first got it I thought is that It ? but after playing with it, It has become my most prized possession above all others,

Good luck, I hope you get a sweet Deal.

John.

The item has to have been purchased during the rebate period. If u already have a kestrel buy the combo and sell the extra kestrel.

You LE or mil by chance?

Sorry I forgot to Answer your question, NK offer the ConX in 4 packages,

1) just the ConX
2) the ConX and the sportsman
3) the ConX and the Kestrel Elite
4 the ConX and the Kestrel and the Mystery Ranch Molle Pouch.

But you are better off buying either 1 to 3 and buying the pouch afterwards because you will save another $74/75 bucks.

hope that helps.

John.

Last edited:

If you have access to experticity buy the conx by itself. It doesn't qualify for the rebate but the price is ridiculous.

Sorry I forgot to Answer your question, Bushnell offer the ConX in 4 packages,

1) just the ConX
3) rhe ConX and the Kestrel Elite

But you are better off buying either 1 to 3 and buying the pouch afterwards because you will save another $74/75 bucks.

hope that helps.

John.

Thanks John

All I need is the LRF. Still trying to decide what to get. I hate buying things twice. Even though all of the reviews are great; my buddy had a ConX. He had one of the 1st ones released and I saw first hand how bad it worked. This being said; I totally believe the great reviews I have seen here. Infant mortality exists in many new products including the SIG.

Thanks John

All I need is the LRF. Still trying to decide what to get. I hate buying things twice. Even though all of the reviews are great; my buddy had a ConX. He had one of the 1st ones released and I saw first hand how bad it worked. This being said; I totally believe the great reviews I have seen here. Infant mortality exists in many new products including the SIG.

No worries mate,

In all fairness nothing is going to range as far as the sig 2400 or the G-7 or the Terrapin etc, But from what I have seen with mine it is pretty good,

The most stupidly small thing I have ranged In bright sunlight with the sun at 2 O'clock from me and the target at 12 O'clock target was a thin white Car CB Ariel on a roof top that only measures 1/4" at the tip where I was aiming and it got it every time at a distance of 226.6 yards, the ConX said 226.6 yards @4* deg, come up 5.1 mils and when I checked it out it was spot on, needless to say that the only thing in the background was the Sky so I know it was hitting the Tip of the Ariel and that was Handheld, So I can't fault the ConX when it gets those type of results. a 1/4" target takes some doing just the same, and some of the things I have ranged defies belief which is why I would not buy any of the so called top of the line PLRF's and that Connectivity is a thing of beauty. There will be times when I might get No Reads but I have got ranges well above 95 to 98% + so with all it has going for it I think it is as good as it gets when it comes to LRF's, I just don't want any other LRF that is on the market.

But you must buy the one that is right for you, Although if you can find a dealer that is either in the country or has big open spaces outside his shop then you can give it a whirl, Just don't rush in to it because of what I say, because you could get one and hate it where as a 2400 etc might be the answer to your prayers,

Good luck mate and I hope you settle on one soon.

John.

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot to Answer your question, Bushnell offer the ConX in 4 packages,

1) just the ConX
3) rhe ConX and the Kestrel Elite

hope that helps.

John.

john, do you have a link to a good deal on option three? With LINK.

john, do you have a link to a good deal on option three? With LINK.

The only place I have ever seen option 3 offered is direct through Kestrel. otherwise you can get the package with the sportsman model from just about anywhere. If you do that, you can upgrade the firmware to the elite and it is identical except it will still be the sportsman model, but it is 100% the same as the elite.

Last edited:
The sku given -- 0900BN00-bundleElite, or 0900BN00 -- is not eligible for the rebate. Unless someone knows of another. I know somebody got the upc off Eurooptic for the Sportsman bundle and confirmed it was eligible.

The sku given -- 0900BN00-bundleElite, or 0900BN00 -- is not eligible for the rebate. Unless someone knows of another. I know somebody got the upc off Eurooptic for the Sportsman bundle and confirmed it was eligible.

Well I would get your preferred package from them then and then order the Mystery Ranch pouch from NK then you will get the 25% discount and then save another 74 / 75 bucks on the pouch, that's a huge saving, But I would still check one out at a dealers first, but they are sensitive.

John.

You can just get the sportsman bundle. Then take the rebate money and use it for the elite upgrade. Voila.

Well yesterday I got the Elite with LINK and the ConX for $1010 (post rebate on the ConX). Which I consider a good deal. I don't see the ConX as the end-all-be-all for rangefinders, but it strikes me as a good enough deal until the market gets closer to Vectronix performance. But I was curious if I could have done better. I suspect that the only combo Bushnell with give the rebate on is the one it shows on its website with the Sportsman. I could, of course, be wrong.

I don't think it would be much better.

I got a used sportsman in LNIB shape for about $375 here on the Hide. I upgraded to Elite for $190 more which totaled $565. If you matched that, you would have bought the ConX for $445. That would be pretty nice

Last edited:
Well yesterday I got the Elite with LINK and the ConX for $1010 (post rebate on the ConX). Which I consider a good deal. I don't see the ConX as the end-all-be-all for rangefinders, but it strikes me as a good enough deal until the market gets closer to Vectronix performance. But I was curious if I could have done better. I suspect that the only combo Bushnell with give the rebate on is the one it shows on its website with the Sportsman. I could, of course, be wrong.

Congrats, Well as I said when I got mine I thought it was Ok and not really the Wow factor, Then I started messing with the Apps and I starting to like it more but then when you Down load the ConX App and load your Bullet drop curves in to it then it all starts to make sense and I found that it was within less than 0.03 mils when you add Sportsman or Elite into the mix then you can take it as far as AB works for the Bullet being used,

The one thing that really stands out as Basic as it is, Is the ConX App you load your distances with the correct drop next to each distance and then it is bang on the money every time, But you must load the exact drops near enough is not good enough, do it right and it is a lethal combination, The closest mine has been is 0.00 mils and the worst is 0.03 mils,

The Conx is only as good as the input Data, I loaded mine in with drops like 12.61 inches etc And by inputting the drops to within 1/100th of an inch I get the same Accuracy in return, So then I crunched the numbers with a Calculator and again I got returns of between 0.01 and 0.03 mils, so I don't know how much closer it needs to be but with those kind of numbers you just can't miss.

Just give your self time to get to know it and it will all come together, I bought mine back in February so I have had plenty of time to play with it, But the ConX App is very clever for something that is so simple,

Hope this helps.

John.

Last edited:
I got mine on experticity. While I can't say what I paid for it, let's just say the kestrel was free.

I don't think it would be much better.

No I don't think it would be much better either, being able to range things at 5K is a lot of fun, but for Shooting the ConX plus all the options does it all. The way the ConX works with the Apps etc is very Accurate and I would not hesitate to carry one or two of them if I was going to the bad lands.

Even at full price it is worth it for the Accuracy Alone and how it connects and does it's thing is incredible, The thing is fool proof.

John.

I really don't get this site. How does it work? I joined but I think there is a lot more to it.

It's basically a discount site for people affiliated with certain groups or company's. What group did you sign up with?

there is also an iPad/iPhone app.

I posted this on a couple of other threads so I am posting it here if needed.

The ConX in that Video is ranging the following items as Below. But they were ranged in the scan mode NOT the Bullseye or the Brush Modes which will boost those ranges even further,

Bushnell listed figures are Deer 600 yards, Tree 1200 yards and Reflective 1760 yards

1) Sheep 1188/1189 M or 1299.31 - 1300.30 yards
2) Fence post 1489 M or 1606.51 yards
3) Black Cow 1119 M or 1223.75 yards
4) Grass hill 1428 M or 1561.68 yards
5) Tree 1386 M or 1515.74 yards
6) Tree 1392 M or 1522.31 yards

Looking at these figures The ConX is hitting Trees at over 322 yards further than what Bushnell Quote and that Wooden Fence post at 1606 yards Now that post is over 33% or 406 yards further than what Bushnell claim for a Tree and it is a lot smaller, and it is ranging Sheep at more than 118% or 700 yards further than the claimed 600 yards for a Deer and a Sheep is only a Quarter of the Size of a Deer, and all these Ranges were Acquired in bright Sunlight.

The Person did not Range a Reflective Target but you can be sure under Ideal conditions that it will go past the Quoted 1760 yards, And that Video reflects my Results, The Video Can't Lie, So food for thought there, Aye.

Hope this helps,

John.

I will have mine next week, I'm going to play with it a bit in my pasture and see how it does.

I will have mine next week, I'm going to play with it a bit in my pasture and see how it does.

Good for you, BangBangBlatBlat posted some good info on one of the cheats that works well if you know your drop data and use the ConX App and then you wont need to use the phone once the App talks to the ConX and you don't have to add all the Ballistic data in to it.

Anyways Good Luck hope you like it,

John.