• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

“‘We (the government), are the only ones with guns.”

The entire Biden administration is staffed with extremist scumbags like this. From the judges he appoints, to the lowest staffer like this POS.
It should be no shock, look at that guy that dressed in stolen womens clothing. Look this Levine POS. The entire .gov is rot. And the reason it is being done is to destroy this country, it can't have any other reason.

It is a statistical impossibility to get every single cop, deputy, active guardsman to agree to confiscate all the guns. Pretend that you could do that. There is not enough manpower.

In addition, you don't repeal an amendment by executive order. So, someone needs to send him Russia.

It is a statistical impossibility to get every single cop, deputy, active guardsman to agree to confiscate all the guns. Pretend that you could do that. There is not enough manpower.

In addition, you don't repeal an amendment by executive order. So, someone needs to send him Russia.

Don't forget to factor in the fact that some people would get very cross if ordered to give up their guns.

To paraphrase Col. Trautman, "Don't forget one thing."

"What's that?"

"A bunch of body bags."
29daee6f-29fe-4bcb-aa62-781552f8b8c3_text.gif

I'm certain the Jews in Nazi Germany felt the same way until they were marched into a Auschwitz and the many other death camps

meet him on the street with that bullshit and I'll ask him switch or timer. We have rights and rules that are afforded us. he can fuck right off.

Reactions: stevieb92
The history of LAPD shooting up Grandma over a no name is proof of what happens when they just suspect someone might have a little training. He had minimal at the very best.

Once it starts, those who know the drill and not going with the program will cause many behind the badge or issued rag to rethink if they really what to play on the new level or not. Perception is a deeply entrenched logic train that runs smoothly until quality rebuttal shows up.

Just look at what happens when cell phones stop working for a single day, or the power goes out in big city's for a few hrs. Now Game to ground how you think the events that started 4/19/1775 would play out in the US today. Sure a huge portion would be cowed, but what about those who don't and prefer to Honor their oath, concerning the domestic part? That oath was never ending for many.

Sure they can take down most all comms & power, but that will just be the sign its time to dress, for the dance.

COVID was the govt using fear to bring Americans into compliance with their mandate of behavioral modification, and tens of millions bent the knee and submitted. They blindly obeyed, not daring to question. They willingly allowed an untested poison to be injected into their bodies, never once asking questions. Blatantly unconstitutional regulations were illegally mandated, and law enforcement willingly complied by enforcing them. Much of this was done by a very scared populace that placed their jobs and pensions above all else.

Tens of millions of us refused to comply.

Govt since 2008 has declared veterans, whites, Christians, those who believe the Constitution is the rule of the land, as domestic terrorists. They enacted a bogus "insurrection" to destroy a political entity they truly feared. Thousands have been persecuted, many still in DC jails for YEARS with no trial, all done illegally. Congress staged a series of impeachments based on 100% false evidence.

Yet still many of us resist and have rallied around a single man and his ideology of Making America Great Again. We are on the precipice of overturning decades of work done by the globalist politically, yet the real battles haven't even started.

Ten million illegals, most military aged males, have invaded America. Many large cities are literally lawless, people living in fear of the chaos in the streets and the courts. We watched a dozen cities burn during the BLM riots and nothing was done.

This year, and those that follow will be taught in American history forever. It's important to remember that history is written by the victors and it's not written, yet.

This is a pretty calm forum compared to many. Some are fully involved with those preparing for the violence across America that is coming. I come from many of them. It's about preparation, training. I am one of 20 million veterans who swore an Oath this the nation and the Constitution. I came here to enhance my skills with long range shooting, add a new dimension to my existing abilities with firearms.

If you aren't prepared, you have very little time to do so because these forces of the globalists will not give up even if the election goes off and they lose, they won't stop there. This govt is weaponized against many of us. From the illegal actions of the ATF that have caused gun products of all kinds to skyrocket. All their actions are being done to cripple America, and it's working as far too many are still serving on their knees.

I didn’t watch the whole video, so maybe they addressed it, but how could that moron NOT know he was talking to James O’Keefe? I understand when these idiots don’t realize that they are talking to someone “undercover” …..but talking to the man himself?

I didn’t watch the whole video, so maybe they addressed it, but how could that moron NOT know he was talking to James O’Keefe? I understand when these idiots don’t realize that they are talking to someone “undercover” …..but talking to the man himself?
The video holds no merit anyway, hes just saying what he thinks the other wants to hear and its bar room gossip. It could also be purposely put out to get people worked up. I am really shocked at all thats happened in the past 4 years no one has snapped and no one has tried to end the tyrannical regime. We need like a gofundme for a SEAL team. But im sure they release stuff like this to identify those that react from it.

Reactions: Emerson0311
It should be no shock, look at that guy that dressed in stolen womens clothing. Look this Levine POS. The entire .gov is rot. And the reason it is being done is to destroy this country, it can't have any other reason.
My wife has worked for a govt agency heavily involved in very expensive science - they build shit and send it to the edges of the solar system and beyond.

She is in the money control part of it ensuring policy and procedure are followed and donor money is responsibly spent. Done this for 30 years.

Got a new director that use pronouns in messaging. She began to use the place as an entertainment entity - planning parties with booze, retreats for ten members of “the staff” to build team cohesion.

My wife was kicking it all back as policy prohibited spends. Donors expect their money goes to science.

So my wife got RIF’d a few months ago and they are hiring three to do her job/management with no reductions in spending.

Because her place is the epitome of American promotion, it’s attic of accomplishments, I told her in mid November of 2020 that taking her institution down was high priority.

The treasury has been opened for looting spend it on whatever you want as long as it in no way benefits the USA.

Sure did, and if you had actually READ my posts I've explained WHY. Long range shooting is a new aspect I intend to add to my existing skills.
Like far too many people on gun forums, some of you seem to think this is some kind of private club. I've seen this before. It ruins them for many who come for knowledge and interaction. Much of it from those who subscribe to the bankrupt ideology of political correctness. I've already seen that.

As SCOTUS has ruled, nobody has a RIGHT not to be offended.

Don't like my opinions or comments, then hit the ignore button. I use it freely and already have. I truly believe in free speech in all it's aspects. I've abided by the terms of the forum. Since the Moderators haven't seen fit to warn me, I'm going to keep it going exactly as I have.

...Like far too many people on gun forums, some of you seem to think this is some kind of private club. I've seen this before. It ruins them for many who come for knowledge and interaction...

It's not us- it's you! And you seem to have spent all your time ranting and no time "learning the long range game".

Every forum sees a few who come in like they own the place and don't treat virtual communities like they should- make an effort to fit in instead of treating the place like your own personal electronic billboard. Maybe you're one of us, maybe you're a Glowie pretending so you can entrap...

1710613610608.jpeg

Reactions: wildcats
It's not us- it's you! And you seem to have spent all your time ranting and no time "learning the long range game".

Every forum sees a few who come in like they own the place and don't treat virtual communities like they should- make an effort to fit in instead of treating the place like your own personal electronic billboard. maybe you're one of us, maybe you're a Glowie pretending...

View attachment 8373954
It's NEVER people like you because you seek those who only subscribe to your ideology.

As I said, it's not YOUR place, you don't make the rules. You continue to engage in personal attacks and totally unsubstantiated allegations. You can only speak for yourself, there is no "we" or "us" you represent. Just you.

It's pretty clear you have nothing to offer that I want to learn from. This is our last contact as you now going into the abyss off being ignored.

I'm not here to debate those who can't actually debate diverse topics

Enjoy your day kid.

Sure did, and if you had actually READ my posts I've explained WHY. Long range shooting is a new aspect I intend to add to my existing skills.
Like far too many people on gun forums, some of you seem to think this is some kind of private club. I've seen this before. It ruins them for many who come for knowledge and interaction. Much of it from those who subscribe to the bankrupt ideology of political correctness. I've already seen that.

Don't like my opinions or comments, then hit the ignore button. I use it freely and already have. I truly believe in free speech in all it's aspects. I've abided by the terms of the forum. Since the Moderators haven't seen fit to warn me, I'm going to keep it going exactly as I have.

I went back and read your posts. Over 60% have been on spicy political topics. Of the remaining 30 percent, there has been a negligible percentage that is long distance shooting related. You are talking about ARs and the best caliber for hogs.

Oh, and there is an us here. This forum is a community, which is why the glowies get torched so hard here.

Ignore me if you want, but your actions do not comport with your statements.

It's NEVER people like you because you seek those who only subscribe to your ideology.

As I said, it's not YOUR place, you don't make the rules. You continue to engage in personal attacks and totally unsubstantiated allegations. You can only speak for yourself, there is no "we" or "us" you represent. Just you.

It's pretty clear you have nothing to offer that I want to learn from. This is our last contact as you now going into the abyss off being ignored.

I'm not here to debate those who can't actually debate diverse topics

Enjoy your day kid.
Those other forums you were banned or chased from- it was ALL THEM too, right!

A preponderance number of people in the Biden administration, including the Levine freak and Merrick Garland, are Jews. Thats not being anti-semetic, thats being factual as numbers and percentages don't lie. They don't work under Biden, Biden works under them as their Goy front man.

Last edited:
I went back and read your posts. Over 60% have been on spicy political topics. Of the remaining 30 percent, there has been a negligible percentage that is long distance shooting related. You are talking about ARs and the best caliber for hogs.

Oh, and there is an us here. This forum is a community, which is why the glowies get torched so hard here.

Ignore me if you want, but your actions do not comport with your statements.
What you DON'T KNOW are the topics I've read to gain knowledge. I've commented on topics I have an opinion or knowledge of.

Those are the ones that seem to scare you. I said I'm a political and economics junkie in the new members forum.

We can disagree, but thinking you see feds behind every rock and tree is paranoid thinking. I could care less about those of you who have a little club of small minded, group thinking individuals and think you can be a self proclaimed hall monitor of comments.

A prepnderance number of the Biden administration, including the Levine freak and Merrick Garland, are Jews. Thats not being anti-semetic, thats being factual as numbers and percentages don't lie. They don't work under Biden, Biden works under them as their Goy front man.
NAZI Jews,,their is such an animal .look back in WW2

Reactions: Milf Dots
A preponderance number of people in the Biden administration, including the Levine freak and Merrick Garland, are Jews. Thats not being anti-semetic, thats being factual as numbers and percentages don't lie. They don't work under Biden, Biden works under them as their Goy front man.
I don't think it's all Jews that are evil. There is a disproportionate number of Jews in the globalist movement. I think it's because they are raised to be extremely detail oriented and focused in their work and lives, in general. It's in their culture and history. When those who have those qualities don't have a sound spiritual foundation and world view, then it's easier for them to be swayed and ruled by evil... and that goes for everyone, not just the Jewish.

Last edited:
What you DON'T KNOW are the topics I've read to gain knowledge. I've commented on topics I have an opinion or knowledge of.

Those are the ones that seem to scare you. I said I'm a political and economics junkie in the new members forum.

We can disagree, but thinking you see feds behind every rock and tree is paranoid thinking. I could care less about those of you who have a little club of small minded, group thinking individuals and think you can be a self proclaimed hall monitor of comments.
You tell 'em new guy.

1710622584491.png

Just an observation ,but for a guy that just joined SH to learn about LR shooting, you sure are spending a lot of time in the Bear Pit talking about Fat Fani and We {the government), are the only ones with guns threads. kinda suspicious don't you think. :unsure:

Last edited:
I don't think it's all Jews that are evil. There is a disproportionate number of Jews in the globalist movement I think it's because they are raised to be extremely detail oriented and focused in their work and lives, in general. It's in their culture and history. When those who have those qualities don't have a sound spiritual foundation and world view, then it's easier for them to be swayed and ruled by evil... and that goes for everyone, not just the Jewish.
Ok. It's become more apparent that a disproportionate number of Jews are the Globalists that run the world, who then dictated who would be the Biden adminstration to run the U.S., into the ground, and most of them are pedophiles and transgender freaks.

If you can tell me where else this hard push to brainwash and infect our kids minds in school with the most deviant filth is coming from, I'm all ears.

Last edited:
Just an observation ,but for a guy that just joined SH to learn about LR shooting, you sure are spending a lot of time in the Bear Pit talking about Fat Fani and We {the government), are the only ones with guns threads. kinda suspicious don't you think. :unsure:
Unlike some of you, I can walk and chew gum at the same time. I find it interesting you take the time to go back and read my posts and monitor my time.

Subtract the posts I've made responding to you group think howler monkeys, I haven't made many posts in the pit at all. I've learned quite a bit just reading all the forums.I've Even ordered a few products from vendors here.

The feds spend considerable time tracking those online, very much like you are doing now.

You're gonna think what you want, but don't even think your foolish antics either intimidate me or will chase me off.

• Haha
Unlike some of you, I can walk and chew gum at the same time. I find it interesting you take the time to go back and read my posts and monitor my time.

Subtract the posts I've made responding to you group think howler monkeys, I haven't made many posts in the pit at all. I've learned quite a bit just reading all the forums.I've Even ordered a few products from vendors here.

The feds spend considerable time tracking those online, very much like you are doing now.

You're gonna think what you want, but don't even think your foolish antics either intimidate me or will chase me off.
No good deed goes unpunished, Well i guess everyone else was correct. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
They have to come for them first .
After a few hundred Kings Men are dismissed the others will not be so passionate about trampling the Constitution .

Reactions: Mcrider55
I bet every Dem laughs their ass off as they swear their “oath” to the Constitution.

“I do solemnly swear to piss all over our nation’s founding document and gladly fight to strip all Americans of every last vestige of Liberty and Civil Rights.”