• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

“Biden” crashes bicycle. But it’s not him. Gtfohwts

I remember my girlfriend and I riding through Zilker Park in Austin on my Harley and some bicyclist riding up to the intersection on a side road and stopping as we passed. He couldn't get either foot out of his pedals and fell over, rolled and jumped to his feet like "I meant to do that."

I remember my girlfriend laughing so loud over the Harley pipes I know he heard it. Hell, even I laughed.
In the early 1990's when I rode with a bunch of Harley folks down in central North Carolina... we had one of our number who was a complete moron. I won't name names... even though he'es probably dead by now. Of Stupid.

He was riding home late one night in Durham, NC. Drunk off his ass, as usual. Pulls up to a red light and there is a cruiser sitting waiting for the light to change.

Dumbass, probably trying to be all 'cool' and nonchalant.... pulls up next to the cruiser. Comes to a stop. Forgets to put his feet down. And falls face first into the side of the cruiser.

And that's when the DUI got issued...

He later crashed while we were riding in a pack. That he didn't take out 20 bikes (everyone avoided him, fortunately) was a miracle. He 'fell asleep' he later claimed... his bike ran up an embankment parallel to the pack... and then tumbled back down into the ditch and onto the road. Fucker didn't have a scratch on him. Just ragdolled through the air.

Come to think of it... he'd be about Biden's Body Double's age about now... I wonder...

Sirhr

In the early 1990's when I rode with a bunch of Harley folks down in central North Carolina... we had one of our number who was a complete moron. I won't name names... even though he'es probably dead by now. Of Stupid.

He was riding home late one night in Durham, NC. Drunk off his ass, as usual. Pulls up to a red light and there is a cruiser sitting waiting for the light to change.

Dumbass, probably trying to be all 'cool' and nonchalant.... pulls up next to the cruiser. Comes to a stop. Forgets to put his feet down. And falls face first into the side of the cruiser.

And that's when the DUI got issued...

He later crashed while we were riding in a pack. That he didn't take out 20 bikes (everyone avoided him, fortunately) was a miracle. He 'fell asleep' he later claimed... his bike ran up an embankment parallel to the pack... and then tumbled back down into the ditch and onto the road. Fucker didn't have a scratch on him. Just ragdolled through the air.

Come to think of it... he'd be about Biden's Body Double's age about now... I wonder...

Sirhr
I remember some guy that just bought a new Harley and was going to go riding with us. We waited at the rendezvous place but he didn't show. We waited around and finally he makes an appearance. He said he'd been in a wreck and the evidence was clear which included busted mirror, major road rash on his new bike and new Harley jacket.

We went over his bike, straightening controls and taping signal lights back best we could and took off.
The first curve we came to he keeps going straight, disappeared into the woods and crashed again. He had no concept how to ride a bike.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender
I remember some guy that just bought a new Harley and was going to go riding with us. We waited at the rendezvous place but he didn't show. We waited around and finally he makes an appearance. He said he'd been in a wreck and the evidence was clear which included busted mirror, major road rash on his new bike and new Harley jacket.

We went over his bike, straightening controls and taping signal lights back best we could and took off.
The first curve we came to he keeps going straight, disappeared into the woods and crashed again. He had no concept how to ride a bike.

Yeah but it was a Harley!

79 year old, unhealthy man, falls on concrete and does not break his hip or start to bleed from anywhere ?
It looks like his "Life Alert" signal went hypersonic = Get me up quick, I see a smoking hot 5 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
fae20f3e2374952904e83f4456157207.jpg

That isn't the same guy. The bike guy doesn't have the same crinkly thin skin, wrinkles and age spots as the child rapist.

1655813623011-png.7896105

That isn’t an 80 year old man. I guarantee it.

I reviewed that picture with a few other pictures of JB. The ear structure is the same. Hard for a double to have the same ear structure as the person he's trying to double for.

I'd say that's Brandon.

Reactions: ken226
I reviewed that picture with a few other pictures of JB. The ear structure is the same. Hard for a double to have the same ear structure as the person he's trying to double for.

I'd say that's Brandon.
What happened to the age spot in front of FJB's ear?

Plus the pedo's skin is thinner, looser and face is more sunken in.

What happened to the age spot in front of FJB's ear?

Plus the pedo's skin is thinner, looser and face is more sunken in.

My guess would be they are washed out by the bright sunshine on his face. Could be a function of the camera or just the way his face absorbs the light. I'm not an expert, but that's my guess.

View attachment 7896070

So who on here is SS? I like the tactical tennis bags. Pretty sure that's been discussed a bunch on what to carry in non discreet bags. Obviously they could have gotten the idea from anywhere.. just thought it was funny.
What do ya think? MP7's or shorty AR's?
Either way. FJB
No, something bigger. Prob in a forty mike mike flavor or something shoulder fired? An ar can and will be 1/2 that size, also that would be slow to draw, but for something heavier i could see it being alright for a slow dray as small arms were employed. Just my assumptions, and are based off that protecting the president against large and small threats. Pistols and cute little .223, 6.8 or whatever fits in an ar, are very light in the power department especially against armored vehicles. I have no experience in any of it, but ive watched a lot of movies! 😂

My guess would be they are washed out by the bright sunshine on his face. Could be a function of the camera or just the way his face absorbs the light. I'm not an expert, but that's my guess.
I really couldn't care less as they're all fakes, especially Brandon. In fact, his body doubles could probably do a better job as president and I doubt they're all incestuous child molesters that showered with their daughters and cornholed their sons..

It's just the lack of honesty the American people have to put up with from that criminal regime that disgusts me.

View attachment 7896070

So who on here is SS? I like the tactical tennis bags. Pretty sure that's been discussed a bunch on what to carry in non discreet bags. Obviously they could have gotten the idea from anywhere.. just thought it was funny.
What do ya think? MP7's or shorty AR's?
Either way. FJB
That'd be the biggest MP7 I've ever seen. MP7 isn't that much bigger than a Mk 23!!!

Diaper bag which also has sanitary wipes, disposable gloves and powder to prevent chafing.

I'm not kidding. I bet one of those poor saps is taxed with carrying that.