• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

“Student debt” solution

It’s around $18,000 a school year if you serve 4 years you fucking dipshit. That would pay for college in 1968. It doesn’t even pay for one semester today. Every bit helps, but this is no fucking windfall, and is now a relic.

If you enlist for yourself you will be VERY fucking disappointed. That’s why it’s called SERVICE.

Walmart and the gas station don’t pay for any college, and that was the most likely alternate work choice for those at MEPS

You want to hear what you want to hear. I said it was harder. Because it is. It would be harder for ANYONE in any career. If you are a firefighter, and at 35 you randomly decide you want to move to a marketing and investment firm, how do you think that’s going to work? It’s easier to stay in the fire/emt world. Maybe, there’s a bridge in the medical world, but if you want NOTHING to do with firefighting….you’re behind at a late stage of your life.

That said, when conflict does happen, regardless of legitimacy, or perceived corruption, you’re suggestion is to take away all incentives, use people up in their prime, let them walk away physically fucked and uneducated. No ability to make a laterally career change. Sure.

Don’t be the asshole taking to the internet how everyone is a coward for not volunteering or having no interest in joining at that point. Which would lead to drafting. You remember Vietnam? The corrupt and murderous government hasn’t changed that much since then..

People don’t join for the insane paycheck, that’s for sure. I didn’t have time to do college IN the military…some did, I didn’t….so why have a military? Why join if there’s no benefit?

Many join because it sure as hell beats Walmart or mom’s basement in the same shit hood they live in.

Fact if the matter is we don’t have the money to be giving handouts like we do, shit I’d feel better removing the free college from the mil and adjust taxes down, same with VA, you should get care for injuries while in combat, but not free lifetime insurance.

Heck it would be more noble push people to fund and join/form a local militia

Many join because it sure as hell beats Walmart or mom’s basement

If they are paying into the system too, then aren’t they paying at least a part of their own salary? Either way, paying taxes is putting it “into the system.” Mil and fed do indeed. Paying taxes is paying taxes man. It’s such a self inflated notion that your tax money spent is more important than a military members tax money…it’s the same tax.

Your whole argument premises on the idea that idea that you don’t like the government, and thus you don’t want to pay tax. I agree to a extent, but, I would like how you all fair with no military, no defense, and no agencies or institutions….especially with the amount of the world that would love to see the US fail completely.

There’s no simple answer for a complex problem of balance between government power and a uneducated and cowardice population.
What I said was government employees get paid with tax money that is taken from others. This makes it impossible for them to be contributors into the system like those whose wages aren’t from tax money. You as a fed employee do not contribute to the system as far as taxes go. You do benefit from it though as you wouldn’t have a job without a police officer threatening me for my money. Any government employee paid is a drain on the rest of us. It’s a simple and factual concept.

If it were up to me you and millions like you wouldn't have a job and all the rest of us would be better for it. You guys are part of the large gov the founders of this country warned about. Unfortunately the gov needs statist men to empower it and is willing to do anything to keep that power including killing those that aren’t part of it.

Reactions: TurboTrout
(1) Suspend all Federal Loan Programs (aka stop making loans)
(2) Pay back what you borrowed.

Call it the OG solution. I went to college--earned multiple degrees. Its TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE FOR ANYONE. And Financial Aid has driven the cost.
I paid for my daughters college.

Every
Damn
Week
They sent me a letter about getting Financial Aid. Even though I paid.
In Full.
With cash.

No letters about grades.
Performance. Activities. etc.. Just "We have not received your promissory note" And this was a private Christian Right-wing school. Its all a racket at this point.

Someone's gettin rich off this shit and it ain't us.

xcdto6rnan951.jpg

What I said was government employees get paid with tax money that is taken from others. This makes it impossible for them to be contributors into the system like those whose wages aren’t from tax money. You as a fed employee do not contribute to the system as far as taxes go. You do benefit from it though as you wouldn’t have a job without a police officer threatening me for my money. Any government employee paid is a drain on the rest of us. It’s a simple and factual concept.

If it were up to me you and millions like you wouldn't have a job and all the rest of us would be better for it. You guys are part of the large gov the founders of this country warned about. Unfortunately the gov needs statist men to empower it and is willing to do anything to keep that power including killing those that aren’t part of it.
They pay taxes. It goes into the same revenue pool. A w2 is issued. If you don’t know how that works then I can’t help you.

Ok, since I’m such a leach to society while paying into my 32% bracket, me and people like me should stand by when your diplomacy fails, and your isolation from the world crumbles. And again, if that’s the case then I don’t want to pay interest on national debt, Medicare or things like it, Defense, Subsidies, or anything else.

Fuck it, let’s do it your way. End all government.

They pay taxes. It goes into the same revenue pool. A w2 is issued. If you don’t know how that works then I can’t help you.

Ok, since I’m such a leach to society while paying into my 32% bracket, me and people like me should stand by when your diplomacy fails, and your isolation from the world crumbles. And again, if that’s the case then I don’t want to pay interest on national debt, Medicare or things like it, Defense, Subsidies, or anything else.

Why are people so linear

There’s a big difference between some hysteria ridden “end all gov”, and just downsizing the fuck out of the fat dumpster fire we have now.

Diplomacy fails? What are you talking about?

You pay into the system using other peoples money. It is not your money. Your paycheck is derived from taxpayer money. Good grief how hard is that to understand. Gov employees like welfare rats leach from the corrupted system. Gov gang members are the worst of the two. Welfare rats at least stay out the way while gov employees empower the system that is fucking us all.

I would rather there be no gov’t then have what we have now. In case you hadn’t noticed, the gov at all levels murdered citizens both directly and indirectly in the name of covid. Govt at all levels are sticking needles in the arms of people to maim and kill and now they are going after infants. Many businesses have been closed for good and the shutdowns are why we are dealing with the inflation and the rest. This was a direct attack on the people by the gov you want me to respect. I have been lied to, stolen from, harassed, threatened, and more from the people that pay your paychech and have your never ending loyalty. Sick shit. Others had it worse though as they and their families were murdered. I can continue going on with the sexual abuse of children, the southern invasion, and the war with Russia.

Much as it pains me to agree with wade, it is correct they they don't "add" to the system. Yes they get a W2 but their salaray is paid by us, and thus when they pay taxes, its paid with money that came from our taxes (assuming neither you or I are govt employees) to them back to the govt. Now we can go round and round about how much government is needed, but right now I think there is plenty to look at for trimming. Our govt is HUGE and bloated and wasteful.

BUt to your point, we can't have anarchy either--some amount of Govt work is nessecary for society--its just we are waaaaay past that point. Unlike wade, we do need police/fire/army/diplomats (queue the NEOCON!!!!STATIST!!!COMMIEE!!!). What we don't need is 15 agencies regulating plastic junctions in pipes for left handed trans-gender lesbian females.

Walmart and the gas station don’t pay for any college, and that was the most likely alternate work choice for those at MEPS
Lol. Lots of enlisted have degrees. You don’t know what you don’t know, and revel in your ignorance. We’ll protect and defend people like you, because you were born In the right place.
Typical leftist thinks it’s a jobs program.

Lol. Lots of enlisted have degrees. You don’t know what you don’t know, and revel in your ignorance. We’ll protect and defend people like you, because you were born In the right place.
You and the rest of the MIL havent protected or defended shit. While you guys were enriching politicians, bankers, and oligarchs, destabilizing half the workd, your country was taken over by Marxist/commies, invaded by foreigners in the south, and citizens were/are being murdered by “their” government. The constitution that you took an oath to defend has been wadded up and set on fire while you were away “protecting us.” Stop with the bullshit.

Why I understand you mean well, you and others that believe what you just said are brainwashed fools. You served the most crooked people in the world thinking you were doing something righteous and honorable. You were deceived as we all were but went all in on the bullshit. You should be more pissed off than those of us that didn’t.

I’m not in any way attacking you personally as we all were fooled, but I cannot sit quietly and watch you repeat propaganda that is used to fill uniforms with 18 hear old bodies so the same cycle can start again.

Giving all that tax money to a airforce plumber Is one of the reasons we are in the economic place we are in.

I think tax payer force funded college for troops should be limited to those with a Purple Heart, or people who could demonstrate how they protected main streets constitutional rights.

If you filed papers or repaired a HMMWV, congrats you did better than taking your other job offer at Walmart, but you must release from the tax payer tit.

Also

The cost of the GI bill is part of the pay. They don't get paid shit, so at least it's something to try and get them motivated into a producer and not a leech when they get out.

Look up enlistment pay scales. It's not much.

Gentlemen, let us not confuse the "work" of this administration with the thousands of state, local and yes federal employees, who do jobs that are necessary for the nation to exist in this world and do their absolute best to provide "THEIR" employers the very best value for the money they are paid. (definition: "Their Employers;" American citizens and LEGAL aliens who work and pay taxes)

In the course of my long working life, I had the privilege to work with both governmental and private agencies. (I worked in the field of providing services to the mentally disabled. Retired and taught in public schools until I retired for good). Some private agencies/businesses are simply outstanding. Some are amazingly outstanding and made lots of money doing it. The people they work with are treated like royalty. Some private agencies, were the pit of the earth. The owners and employees were not good enough to live in a penitentiary being so fraudulent, lazy and money hungry. Most were kind of in the middle, working hard to do a good job, make some money and provide the necessary service.

Same with some public employees. Some are great, worked hard, made the bosses mad and would even bend regs (at their own peril) too make sure the client (YOU THE PUBLIC) got what you needed and deserved to have. Some needed to be in a penitentiary. Most are hard working, trying to do their best to get the job done.

This is not opinion, this is what I experienced. I have seen the best, seen the worst and wondered.

Hate public employees? Think they are the leeches of the earth. Who cleans the restroom at the school your 8 year old daughter attends? Think about it. Not all are leeches, a lot of fine people, abused to hell and back, but still trying to please "Their Employers."

(Never met a school custodian who was not a fine gentleman or lady. They don't have yachts and they don't live in mansions, but the restrooms were always clean. The school buildings well kept and safe. Think about it.).

What have you defended me from in my lifetime?

Most of what I see my mil doing is defending stock tickers and politicians.

gettyimages-guardsmen.jpg

Gentlemen, let us not confuse the "work" of this administration with the thousands of state, local and yes federal employees, who do jobs that are necessary for the nation to exist in this world and do their absolute best to provide "THEIR" employers the very best value for the money they are paid. (definition: "Their Employers;" American citizens and LEGAL aliens who work and pay taxes)

In the course of my long working life, I had the privilege to work with both governmental and private agencies. (I worked in the field of providing services to the mentally disabled. Retired and taught in public schools until I retired for good). Some private agencies/businesses are simply outstanding. Some are amazingly outstanding and made lots of money doing it. The people they work with are treated like royalty. Some private agencies, were the pit of the earth. The owners and employees were not good enough to live in a penitentiary being so fraudulent, lazy and money hungry. Most were kind of in the middle, working hard to do a good job, make some money and provide the necessary service.

Same with some public employees. Some are great, worked hard, made the bosses mad and would even bend regs (at their own peril) too make sure the client (YOU THE PUBLIC) got what you needed and deserved to have. Some needed to be in a penitentiary. Most are hard working, trying to do their best to get the job done.

This is not opinion, this is what I experienced. I have seen the best, seen the worst and wondered.

Hate public employees? Think they are the leeches of the earth. Who cleans the restroom at the school your 8 year old daughter attends? Think about it. Not all are leeches, a lot of fine people, abused to hell and back, but still trying to please "Their Employers."

(Never met a school custodian who was not a fine gentleman or lady. They don't have yachts and they don't live in mansions, but the restrooms were always clean. The school buildings well kept and safe. Think about it.).
Do you honestly think a few men at the top have the power to do what is being done to the people of this country without the thousands of local, state, and federal employees pushing the agenda handed down for a paycheck? If you are a gov employee you are in some way part of this disgusting bloated murderous and dangerous machine. The systems that are in place cannot operate without people. Millions of gov men need to lose their jobs. 24 million on the tit is far too many. Gov pensions and benefits shouldn’t exist either. I doubt any taxpayer would vote for such a thing if they had the choice.

Last edited:
Do you honestly think a few men at the top have the power to do what is being done to the people of this country without the thousands of local, state, and federal employees pushing the agenda handed down for a paycheck?

The government is a corrupt cesspool at each and every level. I don’t know how well you pay attention but like I stated in another post, federal, state, and local governments have been and still are killing and impoverishing people intentionally. What decent man would want to be part of that? If you are a gov employee you are in some way part of this disgusting machine. The systems that are in place cannot operate without people.
Sorry sir, I realize there is some pretty sorry people working in government, in the FBI, the IRS and a few other agencies, where politics overrides, legality. The majority are hard working, honest AMERICAN's, who do their job, do their best for All American's not just the Biden crime family and the Hillary Clinton Crime syndicate.

As I said, this is NOT Opinion. I have been there, I have seen it, worked with these people. Further, they are governed by the Hatch Act (or the Pendleton Act). Political activism is a federal crime, both on the state and federal level.

I will say no more, but remember, you just accused me of being a corrupt individual and I do take that insult personally.

Sorry sir, I realize there is some pretty sorry people working in government, in the FBI, the IRS and a few other agencies, where politics overrides, legality. The majority are hard working, honest AMERICAN's, who do their job, do their best for All American's not just the Biden crime family and the Hillary Clinton Crime syndicate.

As I said, this is NOT Opinion. I have been there, I have seen it, worked with these people. Further, they are governed by the Hatch Act (or the Pendleton Act). Political activism is a federal crime, both on the state and federal level.

I will say no more, but remember, you just accused me of being a corrupt individual and I do take that insult personally.
No I accuse you of working for a corrupt government that is literally impoverishing and murdering people. You do your part whatever that may be in keeping this criminal organization operational in some form or fashion. If you carry a gun for this government and enforce its laws that’s even worse. This is be true regardless of your personal thoughts and opinions. It’s a moral compromise I could never make but I’m not a statist and I believe in as small as gov as possible always striving for none.

Edit to add: I’m speaking in absolutes to simplify. Nobody thinks the trash man is out to get them.

Last edited:
Personally, if I was making a compromise both sides might actually sign up for, I'd drop all interest rates to 2% on outstanding government student loans and offer up to 50% repayment over a 10 year window via civil service programs that cities/counties can design against a federal model. Examples would include litter clean up, taking care of major city parks, tutoring or volunteer hall guarding at a public school, WMA/BLM volunteering, etc.

You get, say, $1,000 off your loan for every 20 hours of community service and if you consistently do 200 hours of service every year for 10 years we'll take 50% off in total of your loan. Best paying job a lot of people ever would have and I'm more than willing to help folks chip away at their student loans if we inject a little civic pride into our decaying culture -- might even help the "someone else will do it for me" mentality I can't stand.

Hard part would be running this program but that is what smartphone apps are for... actually not that hard.

The cost of the GI bill is part of the pay. They don't get paid shit, so at least it's something to try and get them motivated into a producer and not a leech when they get out.

Look up enlistment pay scales. It's not much.

41K is pretty good for an entry level position with no skills.

If I don’t pay tax to “educate” or rather indoctrinate the stupid, government men with guns will come to my door with violence

What/who do the enlisted serve? Its not America, the people, or the constitution. Anyone who believes otherwise is a brainwashed fool. This serving your country lie has to stop.

So basically the military of a corrupt government creates life long statists who can’t survive unless on the gov tit funded by exhausted taxpayers which ever increases the size and power of said corrupt murderous gov’t. Who would of thought?

Last edited:

41K is pretty good for an entry level position with no skills.

It's also below poverty level where the vast majority of bases are located.

I was making that as a 3rd year apprentice, at 40 hours a week. I was also located in a city that allowed me to buy a decent house for $150-200k, which doesn't really exist anymore unless you're in bumfuck nowhere far from a base.

A choice of complete payback or 6 months in the frontlines fighting for ukraine sounds like a even trade.

And give me access to all those Russian AKs...fuck sign me up. I'll bring back a few crates after I sell the "parts kits". Those fags on reddit will make me rich.

It's also below poverty level where the vast majority of bases are located.

I was making that as a 3rd year apprentice, at 40 hours a week. I was also located in a city that allowed me to buy a decent house for $150-200k, which doesn't really exist anymore unless you're in bumfuck nowhere far from a base.

Beats the prospects most of those kids had, gas station, digging holes, living with moms boyfriend etc

Reactions: chevy_man
Personally, if I was making a compromise both sides might actually sign up for, I'd drop all interest rates to 2% on outstanding government student loans and offer up to 50% repayment over a 10 year window via civil service programs that cities/counties can design against a federal model. Examples would include litter clean up, taking care of major city parks, tutoring or volunteer hall guarding at a public school, WMA/BLM volunteering, etc.

You get, say, $1,000 off your loan for every 20 hours of community service and if you consistently do 200 hours of service every year for 10 years we'll take 50% off in total of your loan. Best paying job a lot of people ever would have and I'm more than willing to help folks chip away at their student loans if we inject a little civic pride into our decaying culture -- might even help the "someone else will do it for me" mentality I can't stand.

Hard part would be running this program but that is what smartphone apps are for... actually not that hard.

How about the gov gets out of the loan biz, education biz, and nation building biz

They SUCK at it.

anyone remember when the lenders expected your parents to pay for some and co-sign for the rest?

this fucking retard didn't even realize why students are in such huge debt
and yes, profanity is required to put proper emphasis on her level of ignorance as the head of this committee.

How about the gov gets out of the loan biz, education biz, and nation building biz

They SUCK at it.
Well the majority of people agree that the government sucks at everything except “public safety“. For some reason they believe government should be the sole authority on deciding right from wrong, punishing those deemed harmful all the while having a monopoly on violence. How this is accepted is mind boggling considering thr state of affairs. Back the blue at all costs bitches.

Well the majority of people agree that the government sucks at everything except “public safety“. For some reason they believe government should be the sole authority on deciding right from wrong, punishing those deemed harmful all the while having a monopoly on violence. How this is accepted is mind boggling considering thr state of affairs. Back the blue at all costs bitches.

Yeah I don’t get that one ether, like pro 2A sticker next to a blue line sticker on their truck = might be tarded’

They SUCK at it.

They sure do. I've tried for 1 month calling every other day being on hold for 2+ hours trying to call TreasuryDirect to get my account unlocked which was locked immediately after trying to go to a section on their website just to look at what it is -- I think it was my account settings.

They simply never answer the phone. And so now I can't get to my bond investments... at all.

They sure do. I've tried for 1 month calling every other day being on hold for 2+ hours trying to call TreasuryDirect to get my account unlocked which was locked immediately after trying to go to a section on their website just to look at what it is -- I think it was my account settings.

They simply never answer the phone. And so now I can't get to my bond investments... at all.

[Laughs in faa]