• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🎯ROLL CALL--Precision Rifle Expo🎯

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Hi,

Ok so with the precision rifle expo getting closer and everyone is starting to make plans to attend or not attend.
    Can you start a roll call here for who is going for sure?
    I will start....

✋---will be displaying and at 1k range

Sincerely,
    Theis

Reactions: RS14
    you got the what, but I missed the where and when. :)
    I used my skills of google, copy and paste - I got this

2021 EVENT DATES - OCTOBER 30-31ST, 2021

expo

I’ll be there.

Can’t wait to try out one of your rifles!

I would love to go but we are taking little man to Bush Gardens and Great Wolf Lodge that weekend for 🎃.

Who figured Halloween weekend was a great weekend for the Expo? The weekend before or after would've been perfect.

Hi,

So for anyone going to the upcoming Precision Rifle Expo Oct 30 and 31 at Arena Training Facility...

Hoplite Arms has rented the UKD range at Arena Training Facility for Nov 1.

Standby for more detailed announcement and plans.

ETA since I got a message asking....No this will not replace our participation at the expo itself. This will be a more personalized "add-on" type event for us.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Last edited:
    Who figured Halloween weekend was a great weekend for the Expo? The weekend before or after would've been perfect.
    I can't speak for the PRE but my guess is that they did not have a lot of open days in The Arena schedule to choose from.
    That place is usually booked solid with classes and comps. Likely it was simply one of the few slots available for them to choose from.

./

Only 8 hours from the house but I’m pretty sure we have a horse show(tiny one) that weekend and the youngest is supposed to ride the flag out

Reactions: Choid
    I will be there. Picking up my old man and driving up Friday afternoon. They don't allow non vendors to bring rifles so I'd be thrilled to test drive one of yours! @THEIS

Only 5 or 6 hours away for me.
    I would love to go, just to meet the people.
    But, it looks like I will be at deer camp one day, and next day trick or treating with the kids.

Only 5 or 6 hours away for me.
    I would love to go, just to meet the people.
    But, it looks like I will be at deer camp one day, and next day trick or treating with the kids.
    Yup... I have to head back at lunch time Sunday so I can take the kids trick or treating. That's my favorite thing to do honestly... I love doing that with my little boys and they love it. It would be a lot more difficult if the drive was 5-6 hours vs 3 or 3-1/2 hours though.

Last edited:
    IDK why I just now saw this, but I'm considering for the 31st. I'm 3-4hrs away.