• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms šŸ”„SOLDšŸ”„Eric Reid built GAP

hcsd54

Lieutenant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2008
Gulf Coast
šŸ”„**FIRE SALE**šŸ”„
My wife is insisting we leave for extended Leisure travel and I need to either get rid of two rifles, or buy another safe to leave more guns to sit in!
So, for a brief time, I will accept $SOLD VERY FIRM plus shipping to your FFL in lower 48.
This is for the rifle only. No Bipod or Bipod Mount.

I have the opportunity to leisure travel until at least October and need to offload two awesome Rifles that I canā€™t fit in my safe and not leaving them in an unoccupied home for months at a time. Iā€™ll have to pull the ads if they donā€™t sell soon and have a buddy hold em.
The other rifle is already listed on here.

This one is a Eric Reid GAP 308 (Has Ericā€™s Fireplug Proof Mark) with around 500 rounds through it. Excellent shape!
Trued R700 Action
Badger Bolt Knob
24ā€ Barlein 1/10 Hvy Contour Barrel (Non treaded)
Tuned Rem Trigger
McMillan A5 Stock in GAP Camo
Badger M5 Bottom Metal

This is for sale only!
Asking $2600 shipped to lower 48.
***Please PM me with all questions or offers!
9D2B539F-9DE1-42A6-B24D-00794E266A1A.jpeg6822A7B7-9BCD-44FF-AEFB-959E92663511.jpegF502F0E9-0A67-4BF4-A4AE-A6A9F95BE5CD.jpeg

Last edited: