• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🚨BREAKING: Active shooter at South Boulder CO. King Soopers grocery. Officer down. Multiple victims. SUSPECT CAPTURED: AHMAD AL-ISSA

The fact he's still being allowed in the area, and at their 6, is disturbing at the very least. Can you imagine the carnage he could cause if he opened that red cars door and pulled something with a high rate of fire out of it?

This isn't passing the sniff test. Just say'n.
The Dems poll tested this scenario. The sheep responded more favorably to citizen journalist instead of CNN when they are staging a mass shootings.

First the "masage" parlours, now Waffle house.

lmao of course it’s Boulder. What a fucking moron videoing all of this so calmly. Pretty odd. This is so staged it’s not even funny.

WTF, old guy walks out of the store casually fingerbanging his cell phone with an active shooter shooting inside.

Who the actual fuck just stands around next to injured or possibly dead people and takes a video when the mother fucker doing the shooting is still there shooting? Do these people have an ounce of self preservation or are they too fucking stupid to realize they could be next?

I mean, WTF is the point of this?

I'm gonna go shoot 6 people no ones ever heard of in an outdated grocery store no one cares about and then get paraded outside wearing a pair of boxers?

What?

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Who the actual fuck just stands around next to injured or possibly dead people and takes a video when the mother fucker doing the shooting is still there shooting? Do these people have an ounce of self preservation or are they too fucking stupid to realize they could be next?
Social media whores.

I mean, WTF is the point of this?

I'm gonna go shoot 6 people no ones ever heard of in an outdated grocery store no one cares about and then get paraded outside wearing a pair of boxers?

What?
Weed paranoia? "You mofo's put tracking devices in my Twinkies!!!"

Didn’t a judge just block a ban on assault weapons there too??

Email from Bison Tactical, Boulder, CO yesterday.

District Court Judge Andrew Hartman for the District Court, Boulder County, State of Colorado in case # 18CV30581 has ruled that the Boulder "Assault Weapon" and "Large Capacity Magazine" bans are invalid and enjoined their enforcement.

This means citizens of the City of Boulder may now purchase, possess and use commonly available firearms like AK-47's and AR15's without city restriction.

The Independence Institute posted an interpretive article on the judgement here if you want to read that (posted on the news portal for II).

If you prefer to read the entirety of the decision yourself, we are making that available for you from this link.

My (non-lawyer) reading of the judgement is that the ban on the sale, possession, and transfer of “assault weapons” and “large capacity magazines” is currently invalid and cannot be enforced.

Until something changes we will resume selling 15 round magazines for rifles & pistols as well as AR15's and AK-47 style rifles (when we have availability) and will resume transfers of these as well.

Reactions: Bender
The fact he's still being allowed in the area, and at their 6, is disturbing at the very least. Can you imagine the carnage he could cause if he opened that red cars door and pulled something with a high rate of fire out of it?

This isn't passing the sniff test. Just say'n.
I only agree that they should make sure he is not a party to the events. Otherwise, the guy is well within his First Amendment right to be filming in a public location. The cops could easily verify that he is unarmed, etc then just leave him alone.

I only agree that they should make sure he is not a party to the events. Otherwise, the guy is well within his First Amendment right to be filming in a public location. The cops could easily verify that he is unarmed, etc then just leave him alone.

I don't care.

The scenarios are boundless with "what if's" during this "event". If you don't see that and wanna scream 1st Amendment, have at it sport.

I don't care.

The scenarios are boundless with "what if's" during this "event". If you don't see that and wanna scream 1st Amendment, have at it sport.
I'll scream every right, every time, Sport. I don't just support the 2A.

Yeah, and we have a right to "Free, fair and un-fettered elections" too, right ?

Never the less, I think that the other poster's point is, is that if you're LEO in a case like this, you really don't want your six exposed to people you don't know/trust your life to. Yes, to shut them down/move them might be "violating their civil rights". But me, as simply a citizen, I'd move the fuck out of their way. No video is worth an errant bullet. Once your chest cavity has been violated, blame, right or wrong, doesn't buy you much.

Yeah, and we have a right to "Free, fair and un-fettered elections" too, right ?

Never the less, I think that the other poster's point is, is that if you're LEO in a case like this, you really don't want your six exposed to people you don't know/trust your life to. Yes, to shut them down/move them might be "violating their civil rights". But me, as simply a citizen, I'd move the fuck out of their way. No video is worth an errant bullet. Once your chest cavity has been violated, blame, right or wrong, doesn't buy you much.
Sure, I get the self-preservation deal. It's likely, had I been in the same situation, I would not have stayed there either. BUT, I still support the right of anyone willing to document any event. On the other hand, had I been in the right position, it is highly likely that I would have engaged the shooter, too....so...

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04

I'll scream every right, every time, Sport. I don't just support the 2A.

No. In an unknown situation, shutting down and controlling who is where, is important.
this twat videoing just becomes a liability.
And the likelihood he is part of it and is broadcasting PD moves to the shooter is a distinct possibility.

Please tell us all about your vast experience in emergent life and death scenarios that you base your claims of what should be done upon.
This wasnt uncommon in the FD to create a perimeter and push public back.
People would want to push way up close “to get video” and put rescue personnel at risk.

I don’t know what is supposed to be accomplished by shooting up fucking Boulder, Co. There’s no such thing as a poor there, only a little less well off.
There are lots of homeless in Boulder, as the City provides many "services" - ahem handouts - to them, and they all carry big knives, according to cops I know there.

It's now 2 hours or so after the news broke on this incident. The wife has been watching the local TV newscasts constantly, and says that there have been NO statements from the Boulder PD or anyone else in an IC role.

Wondering why no statement has been issued to the media yet?

Motherfucker is probably a hardcore leftist. They are probably trying to scrub his online presence as we speak.

We need a name ASAP...

Reactions: Bender
There are lots of homeless in Boulder, as the City provides many "services" - ahem handouts - to them, and they all carry big knives, according to cops I know there.
I was only talking about people with an established residence, probably should have clarified

What a clusterfuck lashup. Every LEO from all around is there, stepping on each other. Strong in numbers and armor.

You could probably do anything you wanted in Boulder now as there are no Cops around, they are all right there.

It is ramping up because they are activating their minions just like a liberal jihad

So everyday you'll see examples of gun violence, if they don't do it now, they know they won't get it done

If the elections suits start to happen before they pass this shit, they'll get caught for stealing the last election and all these laws need to be on the books before they get snagged

I agree they are having their "Grab the ring now" moment.

2020 was necessary because the leaders see death on their front porch.

They wouldnt have survived another Trump presidency.

The razorwire in DC is a visual of how scared they are and how tenuous their position is.

A house of cards that would blow down with the slightest breeze from the drop of a flower petal which shows you that having lasted this long.....how little the resistance is.

If they get this shit entrenched its over.

Maybe there are 1000 true believers.

1000 of 330,000,000

Thats why they need a foreign army of however many than can get.

Wonder if once they get to those hotels Im paying for they find out where all the 175 FGMM is that hasnt been on the market for the last year is?

Last edited: