• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🚨BREAKING: Active shooter at South Boulder CO. King Soopers grocery. Officer down. Multiple victims. SUSPECT CAPTURED: AHMAD AL-ISSA

Who the fuck is in charge? Oh, a woman. And this is an old photo on her Linkedin...
4AB40CCC-3003-4C36-B07D-79678726C457.jpeg

Reactions: Edgecrusher
What a clusterfuck lashup. Every LEO from all around is there, stepping on each other. Strong in numbers and armor.

You could probably do anything you wanted in Boulder now as there are no Cops around, they are all right there.
SWAT teams came in their Bearcats from at least three other PDs. Saw it all on TV so it's true.

This is the absolute slowest assault on a position I have ever seen in my life. The fuck are they doing?

Holy shit.

If you think the cops are coming to save you, think again, because they'll take 5000 times longer than needed when they don't think they can just walk up to you and take you to jail with the least amount of paperwork possible.

Doctrine is "You go in on arrival, its a shit sandwich but go in, alone if need be, (used to be 3 minimum) run the shooter to the ground, we will make sure you get a flag and fly by if need be, your family will be taken care of"

I dont know why there was any waiting at all.

At least one should have done his job.

Unless they were told not to.

I had an $800 Team Wendy from the PX delivered to work today because I fear it may be something neat to have...... @Andrew1182 Im watching you!

Last edited:
No. In an unknown situation, shutting down and controlling who is where, is important.
this twat videoing just becomes a liability.
And the likelihood he is part of it and is broadcasting PD moves to the shooter is a distinct possibility.

Please tell us all about your vast experience in emergent life and death scenarios that you base your claims of what should be done upon.
This wasnt uncommon in the FD to create a perimeter and push public back.
People would want to push way up close “to get video” and put rescue personnel at risk.
I don't see how this guys filming is giving as much info on tactical movements inside the building as the live feed of the police band. One small viewpoint of one corner of an opaque building versus every transmission of movement inside and outside. It's that feed of radio that would worry me more as I cleared the building.
He 100% needs to show ID as he is a potential witness as he claims to have just exited and heard the first rounds. He claims "journalist" but doesn't actually seem to even know his 1A. Nor do the cops.
Set up a perimeter is definitely SOP, these cops don't tell him they are creating a perimeter. Plus, he was in the same position for a good 30 minutes before anyone thought of maybe saying anything at all to him...these cops are not so great at what they are doing...wasn't this the same PD that bungled that little girls death?
Why didn't the first PO on scene go in and find the shooter(s)?

Last edited:
Totally not understanding the "19"reference......but I'm old as fuck so.

I'm skeptical as usual - another person driven fucking nuts by all the Conspiracy and Hate and all that's America now. RIP.

VooDoo

Where are you following ?

Not shit tube or Bitchute so share this man.

The masses want to know.
19th letter of the alphabet...

S....

It's just two away from Q.

2 is the number of digits in the number 19.

19 minus 2 is Q.

It's also what the hands on the watch say... the future tells the past, if you are a retard who connects pieces of string between car dealers, alien crash sites and Waffle House Restaurants.

Don't you people get it?

Sirhr

S....

19 minus 2 is Q.

It's also what the hands on the watch say... the future tells the past, if you are a retard who connects pieces of string between car dealers, alien crash sites and Waffle House Restaurants.

Don't you people get it?

Sirhr

It all has to be about the coming release of the UFO data.

Once their secret is out they will come out in public....open the airlocks on their vessels......and we will realize why Covid 19 was invented when they start keeling over and dying.......as long as they dont have a tissue paper mask on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH

S....

19 minus 2 is Q.

Don't you people get it?

Sirhr
I don't really care for Waffle House or most car dealers.

Pretty meh on aliens....

But I DO happen to like string. 😁

S....

19 minus 2 is Q.

Don't you people get it?

Sirhr
Q?

q-whatjpg.jpeg

Yea, could be him doing this.

Wifey still glued to the TV. She reports that the Boulder PD just announced that they'll issue a statement to the media at 1830 MDT, today I assume....

Local News casts show I don't know how many, but a whole bunch of Police vehicles around blocking each other in and Cops everywhere standing around playing Switch. Nothing else to do I guess but I am sure they are all helping the scene out.

I am really impressed.

Not a good day there for anyone.

Supposedly this is him. I will never udder that son of a bitches name let alone type it here. The plebs on twitter are already reciting all the talking points. How quick everyone is to jump on the white male republican terriost theory is down right scary.

The timing is beyond suspect. And his actions are beyond reprehensible. Twitter reports of 6 dead including a Leo.

Attachments

• ExHwLDFWgAQdZFd.jpeg.jpg
    ExHwLDFWgAQdZFd.jpeg.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 180
Supposedly this is him. I will never udder that son of a bitches name let alone type it here. The plebs on twitter are already reciting all the talking points. How quick everyone is to jump on the white male republican terriost theory is down right scary.

The timing is beyond suspect. And his actions are beyond reprehensible. Twitter reports of 6 dead including a Leo.
Of course. Just like "Asian Hate" was a non-issue in the media when AFAMS were the usual perps, and it became a front page story when a "Great White Defendant" peckerwood shot up some massage parlors in Atlanta.

Press conference starts in a couple minutes..

This is the absolute slowest assault on a position I have ever seen in my life. The fuck are they doing?

Holy shit.

Parkland V2...
No multiple jurisdiction training.
No previously arranged chain of command w multiple jurisdiction response.
Nobody with a big enough set of balls, to take control, and act. Just like Parkland.

Welcome to the new LE response in demonkrat controlled zones. Their leadership is political rather than LE positive.
If you live in those zones, you. are. fucked.....

I watched most of the live feed. Immediately recognized the voice of the "journalist". Unless I am mistaken, he is none other than Gene Schiller, a well known "1st Amendment auditor" in and around Boulder. That explains why the Boulder Police didn't toss his ass from the beginning. They had more to do than worry about getting sued by that POS. Besides, maybe he would catch a bullet and make life easier for LEOs all along the eastern slope. Of course, when the mutual aid agencies showed up, they didn't give a shit. In the end, I wouldn't be surprised if Schiller sues the deputies that actually laid hands on him.

Parkland V2...
No multiple jurisdiction training.
No previously arranged chain of command w multiple jurisdiction response.
Nobody with a big enough set of balls, to take control, and act. Just like Parkland.

Welcome to the new LE response in demonkrat controlled zones. Their leadership is political rather than LE positive.
If you live in those zones, you. are. fucked.....
People were always supposed to depend on themselves. Somehow we were convinced that a militarized police force 1000’s strong was needed for “protection”. The reality is that we are less safe and more controlled than ever. Safety was never the goal.

Just watched the Press conference and other than saying that a Boulder PD Officer is 1 of the dead there were no answers to any questions other than a number to call about checking on loved ones.
The answer to all questions was, "That is part of the investigation." No count as to dead and wounded other than the 1.

Being a PIO must be a very hard job and I sure as hell couldn't do it. Some of the questions asked by the reporters were so stupid that the reporter should have been bitch slapped and line the next reporter up to see if they had something stupid to say and needed slapped too.

I just watched most of it too FM. Same thoughts on reporters and that LDMF Kyle Clark wearing a mask to broadcast.
I had not seen much other coverage before that.

Sad stuff. Pisses me off.
gal I work with got married 1.5 weeks ago to a police officer.
She is a little on edge tonight.

Reactions: Foul Mike
There will be a large push for gun control when the solution is more funding to mental health facilities. Where I work we have to hold people in our ER sometimes 3-4 days to find a facility to send them to for mental health evaluation, and thats a level 1 trauma center.... ER beds taken for almost half a week because every mental health facility for several hundred miles in every direction is full...

But hey lets send some more cash out to every piece of shit country in the world for gender studies.

I just watched most of it too FM. Same thoughts on reporters and that LDMF Kyle Clark wearing a mask to broadcast.
I had not seen much other coverage before that.

Sad stuff. Pisses me off.
gal I work with got married 1.5 weeks ago to a police officer.
She is a little on edge tonight.
Agree. Kyle Clark is as Bolshevik as journos come. Ambitious in a bad way, an NPC, and a useful idiot. How he treated Colorado GOP gubanatorial candidate Walker Stapleton in the debate with fudge packer Jared "Schutz" Polis was textbook liberal bias.

When was the last time you risked your life for that of another human?
Stepped up and said “I will go”?

I dont worship cops in the slightest. Nada. But when one goes into an active shooter scenario and dies, I have the cerebral cell function to understand that sacrifice.

Remember than nice ban you had? Place was nice then.....

Genuine question for “19” believers...

since Q left everyone feeling stupid when NONE of the predicted mass arrests, “trust the plan” etc stuff came true, what makes you think “19” is any different?

Could “19” simply be the same pranksters who were “Q” before?

genuine question

When was the last time you risked your life for that of another human?
Stepped up and said “I will go”?

I dont worship cops in the slightest. Nada. But when one goes into an active shooter scenario and dies, I have the cerebral cell function to understand that sacrifice.

Remember than nice ban you had? Place was nice then.....
It was a while back. Swam out and saved a drowning man that was in pure panic mode.

Grow thicker skin and stop being so sensitive. Like I said, I didn’t condemn anyone. All I said was I will reserve judgement and you freaked out. Good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
I just watched the whole 'stream' again. From the time the stream started (no idea how long after shooting had started) to the time there was an form on actual entry, instead of standing around in a fucking line or fucking around on the roof, I think we were at 40ish minutes if I'm watching the right one.

Think about that. Dead people on the ground. Signs of many more people inside due to the amount of parked cars in the parking lot, 20+ police and its 40 minutes before they actually begin an assault against 1 guy with a gun.

Now, if you're a 'silver lining' type of guy, strategically, that does say something about police willingness to engage in combat from a non superior position. So there is that.

However, from a citizen aspect, that is fucking abysmal and really makes you think.....if it takes that much time and no one is willing to sack up and do something about it....whats the point?

Everybody wants to be a gangster until its time to do gangster shit.

I've been part of successful operations against 'unknown numbers of combatants' with 6 fucking people. 20+ cops hanging around outside while people could be executed is fucking pathetic.

19 absolutely does not support the Blue. ROYGBIV, B=3 (from the right). 19/3 = 6.33. 6:33 was the exact time the press conference by the Police started. Press conference televises that an Officer was killed. The exact message 19 wants televised. This means 19 condoned the hit on 3 = Blue == Police today.

• Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
19 absolutely does not support the Blue. ROYGBIV, B=3 (from the right). 19/3 = 6.33. 6:33 was the exact time the press conference by the Police started. Press conference televises that an Officer was killed. The exact message 19 wants televised. This means 19 condoned the hit on 3 = Blue == Police today.
You got any more of that tin foil?