• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🚨BREAKING: Active shooter at South Boulder CO. King Soopers grocery. Officer down. Multiple victims. SUSPECT CAPTURED: AHMAD AL-ISSA

So do they go full court press on gun control given how the shooter "identifies"?
Yes. The narrative will be centered around how no one should be allowed to have guns. This doesnt effectively change their argument. It is being framed as a gun violence crisis or epidemic.

Reactions: jr81452
I’m just betting the Muslim extremists were feeling lonely and neglected with the capitol demonstration coverage.

I can collectively hear the energy and mental cocaine being sucked out of the world right now for the liberal, legacy media who were absolutely frothing at the mouth for this to be something completely different (albeit, not all the facts are in so I'll be ready to eat crow later this week).

So it looks like the shooter was Muslim, leftist, had severe TDS.

y99WDbmi.jpeg

I can't cite the article at the moment but one of those jihadi groups just a few days ago were stirring things up and threatening the US.

I've pretty much stopped going to any establishments that are actually stupid enough to have a no carry policy. Not worth my business in the first place and secondly by stopping someone from carrying, they have effectively eliminated any chance of stopping the real threat just because they want to their patrons to have a false sense of security by suggesting they are safe because they don't allow firearms.

And if it's a place I have no choice to go in to, fuck your policy, it's called concealed for a reason.
Even my Niece who is not a fan of her entire family being armed all the time, everywhere, has begun to train and work on her CCL. Because? It's fucking not safe out there and she is now more terrified of being in store or at the Mall or at work and having some nut job decide that as many as possible need to be shot/killed for no reason other than they have lost it.

Eventually, if yer awake, you come to the idea that we are responsible to stop this stuff/save our own lives when it goes down. I won't go where they are stupid enough to post signs demanding all patrons be unarmed....insanity. It's like inviting a dirt bag in to kill me. I can't see how anyone goes out unarmed in these times and in this country. If they find my corpse after one of these mass shootings it'll be the one inside a ring of spent brass.

VooDoo

To many people have brought into the idea that the government will protect them and its sad because they actually believe it. Government leading them to meet their maker much sooner then nature had planned. You are responsible for your own safety in life, otherwise you should be asking the government for a toe tag to help make their lives easier.

19 absolutely does not support the Blue. ROYGBIV, B=3 (from the right). 19/3 = 6.33. 6:33 was the exact time the press conference by the Police started. Press conference televises that an Officer was killed. The exact message 19 wants televised. This means 19 condoned the hit on 3 = Blue == Police today.
Somebody also knows the resistance color code. But does violet give willingly?
By the way, its BBROYGBVGW

• Haha
Reactions: KipM
Damn, he did BJJ? I bet I know 1 or 2 folks that have competed against him at Naga.

Anyone know what the racial make up of the victims was....
No pics yet but based on names they won't get to twist this into the "violence against Asians" agenda.

Reactions: Foul Mike
FoxLiveBlogTeam
REPORTER
7 minutes ago
Biden said he didn't "want to wait another minute, let alone an hour," to act on gun violence. He urged the House and Senate to ban "assault weapons," as he said he did as senator. "I got that done as a senator. It brought down mass shootings, we can do it again," Biden said. He called on the Senate to pass two House bills that closed loopholes on background checks, including the Charleston loophole.

FWIW: DailyMail - as usual the foreign press already has the deets

His brother confirmed he was the shooter in an interview with The Daily Beast on Tuesday, saying he was 'paranoid' and 'very antisocial'.
The brother said he believes his brother is mentally ill, and described how he was convinced people were 'after him' in high school.
Alissa, a high school wrestler who has been described by his family as 'mentally ill', was born in Syria and moved to the US when he was three. He now lives in Arvada, Colorado, around 30 miles from the grocery store he targeted on Monday.

It's unclear why he unleashed terror on the supermarket or whether the gun he was using - described by witnesses as an AR-15 - was legally purchased.

The victims have been identified as; Denny Strong, 20, Neven Stanisic, 23, Rikki Olds, 25, Suzanne Fountain, 59, Terri Licher, 51, Eric Talley, 51, Kevin Mahoney, 61, Lynn Murray, 62, Jodie Waters, 65.

Witnesses described him shooting two of three shots then stopping calmly before opening fire again. One survivor said he was not 'spraying'.

Father-of-seven cop killed in Boulder shooting wanted a new job 'off the front lines' to protect his family / Talley had been working as an officer for just over a decade after enrolling in the Aurora's Police Training Academy when he was 40 years old. Talley, who had a master's degree, had quit his stable IT job in 2010 after one of his close friends died in a DUI crash.

I note there is a Doctor George Issa in Greenwood, CO that could easily be this guy's brother.

FWIW - FF in general, yeah the timing on this is weird; that said look at what he is posting on social media. Demographically - who did he shoot? Why was that demographic subset at the site? Demographically, was that a good bet if you were looking for kettled fish? FF aren't necessarily in the granular, but the granular is presented to argue over. FF should really be understood as Conditions Precedent which have been established so as to 'promote'. Sure there may be an occasional 'go now', and on that note - we were shown him as injured; however it looked essentially superficial given the context.

Always think Alinsky. The goal is to intellectually force the opponent into a moral corner wherein - in order to combat the single focus of the argument (which has been manipulated and positioned to be the opponent's final point of contention before concession) will force people to act in their ultimate self interest, as defined by who they say they are and what they say they morally and pragmatically stand for. By shutting down mental institutions in the late 1990's, by fostering idle time for wandering minds with stimmies, and filling that void with social media that is designed to shock, move the conversation and boundaries, and for the 'touched' - incite.... Now - if we all agree this dude is crazy - why won't Mr. Gunowner be reasonable about pragmatic inquiries into (current) potential gun owners?

Every time you win an argument by manipulating the concession point into something that forces the opponent into challenging themselves / contradicting themselves, and finally acquiescing - you shred what is left of that person's identity. People absent a strong identity are easier to control. Americans have been given the concept of America as a substitute for a personal identity. Meanwhile the essence and value of such a concept has been sliced, diced, packaged and sold off without your knowledge. America at this point is much closer to 350 million people living in close proximity to one another with very shallow connections, than a nation with common purpose and ideals; and that was intentional.

Hard question - name a nation that got to this point (esp if you are watching the 10 yr % and interest rate threshold / let alone all the other good stuff) and it all worked out? Wanna know the truth? Absent a leader, this goes down like a punchlist.

Piece by Piece vs Grab the Ring - not a new concept, and are in fact complementary strategies.

Last edited:
Reactions: atomic41
This guy and this situation are why I carry. Recently took my 3 hour training class for Illinois CCL renewal and after our range proficiency we were all checking out each others carry load out/EDC. One guy asks me what I carry and I tell him a full size Beretta Px4 (17+1) and a spare 17 round magazine with a Sig Sauer P290 RS (6+1) as a BUG with a reload/spare mag. He says "Jesus, what are you so scared of?"

Instructor laughs and says "not a damn thing" I just smiled and shook my head yes.

I worry that this kind of mass shooting shit is gonna happen when I'm present and watching my Family or people around me die when I'm standing there would hurt me worse than dying mice elf.

VooDoo

Reactions: TACC
So now it comes out they were Syrian

So about all those Syrian "refugees" that the democrats say we should let pour in as much as possible, or is where he was born also about to be hushed up.

President HousePlant didn't waste any time reading his script saying if only less freedom...

Damn, he did BJJ? I bet I know 1 or 2 folks that have competed against him at Naga.
Wait there are BJ competitions? Is NAGA the north American gay association? Hmm, not sure if I would sign up unless the lesbian division is willing to give BJ's vs. eat carpet.

Reactions: Salad_shooter