• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🚨BREAKING: Active shooter at South Boulder CO. King Soopers grocery. Officer down. Multiple victims. SUSPECT CAPTURED: AHMAD AL-ISSA

The BPD Chief said the shooter had a "Patrol Rifle." I wonder what that is? Maybe she just doesn't know anything about rifles but I would think a person in that kind of position would know a bit more than that as to identifying weapons.
I hope it wasn't the fallen LEO's Patrol Rifle but doubt we will ever know.
When I heard "patrol rifle", I figured it had been pilfered off a cop or something. I doubt we'll find out, either.

Reactions: Foul Mike
It is not morbid at all to feel an instinctive sense of self preservation and concern for the future of the gun community when there is more than ample evidence that the enemies of the RKBA are more than willing to use conspiracy and sabotage to destroy the 2nd Amendment. The Las Vegas and the baseball game shootings were all I needed to see what the leftists are willing to do to achieve wide scale disarmament. If one were to get a whole bunch of ANTIFA/BLM into a dimly lit and abandoned warehouse and then ask them if any of them are willing to sacrifice themselves for their cause to become a sleeper agent and launch a false flag attack where there is a 90% chance that they, themselves will never see the fruits of their sacrifice, I BET that many of these mooks would gladly volunteer themselves.
To be fair about that....take a random pile of Conservatives into a dimly lit and abandoned warehouse and then ask them if any of them are willing to sacrifice themselves for their cause to become a sleeper agent and I bet you get at least as much response.
There are zealots on both ends of every spectrum.
The meat is in the middle but the majority do not make the news.

If it were the late 1800's in Colorado, that shooter would have been dead by armed citizen before more than two victims were dead.

The Nanny State says get rid of guns and the problem will be gone. We know that is not true. The best defense against armed nutcases, is armed citizens, period.

Arm yourself, don't be a victim.

Also, I'm under the impression this streamer is in on it. Too convenient, the whole timing of everything.
Talked about that at work while we were watching this go down. He should have been in cuffs if only to keep his dumb ass from live streaming the approach.
AR15s are completely Illegal in Boulder

You can't even store them there, some Covid Captive had enough ...
That just got struck down on the 12th, crazy coinkydink timing, right?
Also, in the beginning people are just standing around super calm saying he's inside and you can hear shooting. Who the hell just stands there like that? That was definitely odd and that one old man just casually strolled out taking several minutes. Oh and the people around the back of the store too...just super casual like no big deal.
Pretty common actually, people refuse to believe what's happening and they freeze.
Didn’t a judge just block a ban on assault weapons there too??
Ding Ding Ding
I missed that then. So ok, at least theres that.

The goat rope show however is worse for many reasons as command is obviously involved and too worried about bullshit things like feelings and 'optics'.
Ever had one of your ops fucked up for you by the head shed? Welcome to LE in America. Especially when you lose one at the beginning and there's information that he's listening to comms from the inside.
i don't expect the police to save me even if they are there, and that is no knock on the police.
nobody is more responsible for my safety than me.
boss-gatsby.gif

I'm sure they cut his pants off to check/address the leg wound and a lot of these fucks bring IEDs with them so at that point... why not just make sure?

It's cold out? Fuck him, he's warmer than the bodies.

Related to people filming gunfights.... and not running or hiding.....
Most of the amazed commenters have no clue.
That is the new street normal, film it for fame.... get paid for the film.
"Street" is getting big on filming everything, mass beat downs, girls giving street blowjobs, fucking on car hoods, subway attacks, getting one over on somebody, and for sure, anything the police do. Film it. Post it on FB, Twitter. Or personal feeds.
The media "influencers" have helped create the film phenomena.

Why do these people have no fear when that crap happens?
Many grew up in it, every day on the mean streets. Homeless people and the mental illness that creates tent cities, have no immediate fears. Just what surrounds their immediate patch of ground. A murder can happen 20' away, and nobody moves, more than a shrug, turn over and go back to sleep.
Stuff happens in big schools, in big city atmospheres, and students walk by going to classes, while shit happens, and never slow down, w the attitude of, if I dont look at it, wont happen to me, keep moving.
Conditioning...

Way back when, people watched Kitty Genovese get murdered and did nothing. The news media and whole nation was shocked.
Today, a ball court shooting leaves a 9,10,11,12 year old dead on the ground, somebody filmed it, and 75% of the people walk off, didnt see nuffin.
Street shootings happen and 2 & 3 year olds die in front of their homes. Same thing, didnt see nuffin. 10 days later the shooter turns himself in.

If you watched any of the feeds on this, you saw plenty of people getting away from it, some with officers herding them. Then u see media hunting witnesses for the sound bites, first to get the scoop.
So, there is one nutcase filming it, and live streaming it...
How many filmed and live streamed Seattle, Minneapolis, the Capitol ?????

How many fled when Kyle R started shooting, how many fled when Capitol girl Babbitt got shot ? How many stayed and filmed it ?

Welcome to your new normals people...

vr

Related to people filming gunfights.... and not running or hiding.....
Most of the amazed commenters have no clue.
That is the new street normal, film it for fame.... get paid for the film.
"Street" is getting big on filming everything, mass beat downs, girls giving street blowjobs, fucking on car hoods, subway attacks, getting one over on somebody, and for sure, anything the police do. Film it. Post it on FB, Twitter. Or personal feeds.
The media "influencers" have helped create the film phenomena.

Why do these people have no fear when that crap happens?
Many grew up in it, every day on the mean streets. Homeless people and the mental illness that creates tent cities, have no immediate fears. Just what surrounds their immediate patch of ground. A murder can happen 20' away, and nobody moves, more than a shrug, turn over and go back to sleep.
Stuff happens in big schools, in big city atmospheres, and students walk by going to classes, while shit happens, and never slow down, w the attitude of, if I dont look at it, wont happen to me, keep moving.
Conditioning...

Way back when, people watched Kitty Genovese get murdered and did nothing. The news media and whole nation was shocked.
Today, a ball court shooting leaves a 9,10,11,12 year old dead on the ground, somebody filmed it, and 75% of the people walk off, didnt see nuffin.
Street shootings happen and 2 & 3 year olds die in front of their homes. Same thing, didnt see nuffin. 10 days later the shooter turns himself in.

If you watched any of the feeds on this, you saw plenty of people getting away from it, some with officers herding them. Then u see media hunting witnesses for the sound bites, first to get the scoop.
So, there is one nutcase filming it, and live streaming it...
How many filmed and live streamed Seattle, Minneapolis, the Capitol ?????

How many fled when Kyle R started shooting, how many fled when Capitol girl Babbitt got shot ? How many stayed and filmed it ?

Welcome to your new normals people...

vr

Yep.

We have a culture problem.

Been showing itself for a while.

Been a work in progress since at least 1963....maybe even before.

Perhaps Sen McCarthy was the first to see its early sprout.

Not going to get better if we keep looking at superficial shit like race when the problem is deeper.

I fucking hope an armed civilian neutralized the motherfucker. They can suppress it all they want but this is already being covered on all of the major gun forums as we speak. I really hope an armed civilian whacked his ass... This shit is getting way too old...

"In the wake of mass shootings elsewhere, Kroger asked shoppers in 2019 to leave their firearms at home. The change in policy came a day after grocery rival Walmart made a similar change. The previous policy had been to defer to state or local gun regulations".

“No one should have to fear for their lives while they grocery shop or go to work every day," Cordova, whose union represents 32 workers at the store, added.

And how the fuck did that work out for them...

Just another example of how gun control is about as effective as wearing a mask after you kissed someone with COVID.

I don’t know what is supposed to be accomplished by shooting up fucking Boulder, Co. There’s no such thing as a poor there, only a little less well off.
Thats the point... suburbia.... when it happens in the ghetto, nobody notices, because ghetto. When it happens in Columbine, or Sandy Hook... suburban voters (aka people who vote based on emotion) become more prone to be willing sheep.

Let’s face it

A mass shooting, using an AR15, a gun that a judge a week ago blocked a ban on, 10 dead including a LEO

Whether it was a planned or random event you can’t write a script better than the current one for the push for gun control

This one won’t help us one bit. For the sake of the fallen I hope this wasn’t just a way to fill the agenda

Ok watching the "livestream" after the fact and have to ask:

What kind of low life a-hole films people laying on the ground and doesn't lift a finger to help. I see somebody down, that phone is one the ground and I am first aid/dragging someone to safety. How many bled out while these tards stand around filming. Filming/streaming--tells someone else to call 911. A-HOLE AND THEIR PHONES!!!

TF is wrong with people.
Social media is the worst drug to be invented in the last 30 years...

Change my mind.

Gee, it's a good thing they're trying to ram all those anti gun bills thrugh Congress to protect us from this kind of thing...

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I wish i had screen shot my post but back in January, i posted somewhere on the hide, i said that once Biden got his feet wet in the WH, there was going to be an uptick some convenient mass shootings. The left is so damn predictable. No notable mass shootings in 2020 that i can remember b/c Covid was the boogie man that we were supposed to fear.

Gee, it's a good thing they're trying to ram all those anti gun bills thrugh Congress to protect us from this kind of thing...

Exactly, because we all know the shootings will just magically stop once they ban scary rifles and start background checks that I already go through every time I purchase a firearm.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Only black lives matter-as is evident from that fact that they received far more attention than King Cuomo being responsible for thousands of nursing home deaths in NY.

Murder has been illegal pretty much since humans existed but the only time it's sensationalized is when there is a gun involved.

Honestly getting tired of all this shit.

Last edited:
Well I’d say universal background checks and the awb are all but a done deal at this point. Full court press is in full swing.
I don't think the "assault" weapons ban gets through. I think the other two pieces of legislation get passed. Republicans get to say they held their ground and democrats get to feel good about themselves chipping more away from the second amendment.

They play the long game and I wouldn't be surprised if Republicans are in on it. A sort of theatre where we are the puppets that the puppet masters get to manipulate. Wouldn't surprise me one bit at this point.

I would not be surprised if enough R's in senate vote to end debate, then vote against the legislation. Basically supporting the bill while being able to say they voted against it. Honestly, if they all voted their minds, they'd outlaw private firearms ownership today.

I don't think the "assault" weapons ban gets through. I think the other two pieces of legislation get passed. Republicans get to say they held their ground and democrats get to feel good about themselves chipping more away from the second amendment.

They play the long game and I wouldn't be surprised if Republicans are in on it. A sort of theatre where we are the puppets that the puppet masters get to manipulate. Wouldn't surprise me one bit at this point.
The Uniparty where they all want the same thing....

It's Kabuki theater and been that way for decades now.

"In the wake of mass shootings elsewhere, Kroger asked shoppers in 2019 to leave their firearms at home. The change in policy came a day after grocery rival Walmart made a similar change. The previous policy had been to defer to state or local gun regulations".

“No one should have to fear for their lives while they grocery shop or go to work every day," Cordova, whose union represents 32 workers at the store, added.

And how the fuck did that work out for them...

With the exception of an actively enforced law banning the concealed carry of firearms in a given place, anybody else telling me to leave my gun at home will most likely be told to go do some very unnatural things with farm animals...

Reactions: tomcatmv
gun mans name is AHMAD........go figure.....
so, if what you are implying here is true, what do we think of all of the insane "crisis actor" conspiracies from the first few pages of this thread? Or is it heads you win, tails they lose?

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Reactions: Mr.Kirk
As the say, " It WILL be covered!"..... with a pillow,......until no longer breathing

Supposedly this is him. I will never udder that son of a bitches name let alone type it here. The plebs on twitter are already reciting all the talking points. How quick everyone is to jump on the white male republican terriost theory is down right scary.

The timing is beyond suspect. And his actions are beyond reprehensible. Twitter reports of 6 dead including a Leo.
Is that Jack black?

wait, have you guys all totally abandoned the crisis actor theory and are now going full Islamz?

With the exception of an actively enforced law banning the concealed carry of firearms in a given place, anybody else telling me to leave my gun at home will most likely be told to go do some very unnatural things with farm animals...

I've pretty much stopped going to any establishments that are actually stupid enough to have a no carry policy. Not worth my business in the first place and secondly by stopping someone from carrying, they have effectively eliminated any chance of stopping the real threat just because they want their patrons to have a false sense of security by suggesting they are safe because they don't allow firearms.

And if it's a place I have no choice to go in to, fuck your policy, it's called concealed for a reason.

Last edited:
"wait, have you guys all totally abandoned the crisis actor theory and are now going full Islamz?"

Not necessarily mutually exclusive

Exactly. We go by FACTS. Not feelz...

If the shooter's name had been Richard Head or Sum Ting Wong, it would have gotten equally fast mention here.

When both the VA Tech and DC sniper shit went down, initially they tried to blame 'whitey' too...

This narrative may start falling apart on them
Won't matter.

If you've read the recent messaging from leftist/pro-marxist anti-racist groups they were already stating that all/any types of violence by white males always stems from enforcing racial patriarchy and that violence by people of color is a righteous reaction to global oppression. The reasoning on the far left will control the messaging, even for the liberal moderates. This will be about gun control and addressing a percieved crisis.