• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

🚨BREAKING: Active shooter at South Boulder CO. King Soopers grocery. Officer down. Multiple victims. SUSPECT CAPTURED: AHMAD AL-ISSA

The direction of firearms flow accross the Rio Grande is overwhelming north to south.

There is not much profit to be made the other direction.

Dope and slaves flow north, money and guns flow south.

If the US legalized dope and slaves, then Mexico would legalize guns for all citizens, the bandits would have to get a job at a taco stand.

The direction of firearms flow accross the Rio Grande is overwhelming north to south.

There is not much profit to be made the other direction.

Dope and slaves flow north, money and guns flow south.

If the US legalized dope and slaves, then Mexico would legalize guns for all citizens, the bandits would have to get a job at a taco stand.

Exactly. That is the basic mechanism of supply and demand. Even the most draconian governments in the world are only able to divert flows of contraband, not stop it. Because any prohibition attempts only fuel an army of black market suppliers, and in places where the strongest prohibition attempts are present, the black market literally becomes a corporation and police force of it's own, with TREMENDOUS power over any jurisdiction that the government cannot or do not dare exercise control over...

Reactions: Snuby642
He mentioned "timing".

The "timing" was not right this time because the shooter narrative is not one they want the American People to believe possible.

I heard him refer to "timing" as well and then later when he was pressed on the issue of gun control and immigration he spoke of creating unnecessary divisions before solving the Covid-19 and the economic problem, stating, "All I know, I’ve been hired to solve problems, to solve problems, not create division."

I took away that he wants bi-partisan support to push through his economic agenda and avoid the divisive issues that will affect mid-term elections.

Solve the economy and Covid in order to bolster support for democrats during the mid-terms. The timing is handling the "divisive issues", being gun control and immigration, after the mid-terms.

Admittedly, I am biased towards this interpretation out of concern as I believe it would be an effective strategy to effectuate legislation on gun control before the next presidential election.

I'm getting tired of the games.

They know this would likely be overturned by SCOTUS, the intent is to jam things up.
Thats not for sure even after Trump putting 3 justices on the bench.

I think the 9th circuit is hoping the SCOTUS rules in there favor.

They get to attempt to shit on our Constitution as many times as they want without recourse.

That needs to end.

Reactions: Josh1978
Morally white? Is that the new term for today? The Left is literally making up their own language. LOL

Maybe Biden was speaking in tongue to the slime people and 'trunalmunumaprzure' really means something. After all, they did cheer and applaud when he said it.

Straight out of 1984 George Orwell

I heard him refer to "timing" as well and then later when he was pressed on the issue of gun control and immigration he spoke of creating unnecessary divisions before solving the Covid-19 and the economic problem, stating, "All I know, I’ve been hired to solve problems, to solve problems, not create division."

I took away that he wants bi-partisan support to push through his economic agenda and avoid the divisive issues that will affect mid-term elections.

Solve the economy and Covid in order to bolster support for democrats during the mid-terms. The timing is handling the "divisive issues", being gun control and immigration, after the mid-terms.

Admittedly, I am biased towards this interpretation out of concern as I believe it would be an effective strategy to effectuate legislation on gun control before the next presidential election.

Solving the economy is easy....

"Joke is over! Fooled you! Go back to work!"

Than he will proceed to destroy the economy with higher taxes, bad energy policy and growing the unemployable class.

LQR5SzyK.jpeg

To me, it looks like the FBI spun up one of their foreign terrorists to kill American citizens. This is one of many instances where the FBI uses terrorism to move the Democrat agenda forward. Trouble at the border? Pitching a huge tax increase and getting push back? Trying to shove a massive nationalized leftist voter fraud bill through congress that will insure communists and the Chinese control the country??????

No problem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,distract with more FBI supported terrorism. The guy had previous assault convictions, he passed every background check and got arms, ammo and tactical gear in less than a week.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03/23/us/boulder-colorado-shooting\

"The suspect’s identity was previously known to the F.B.I. because he was linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau, according to law enforcement officials."

To me, it looks like the FBI spun up one of their foreign terrorists to kill American citizens. This is one of many instances where the FBI uses terrorism to move the Democrat agenda forward. Trouble at the border? Pitching a huge tax increase and getting push back? Trying to shove a massive nationalized leftist voter fraud bill through congress that will insure communists and the Chinese control the country??????

No problem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,distract with more FBI supported terrorism. The guy had previous assault convictions, he passed every background check and got arms, ammo and tactical gear in less than a week.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03/23/us/boulder-colorado-shooting\

"The suspect’s identity was previously known to the F.B.I. because he was linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau, according to law enforcement officials."
I read the same background on this F and came to the same conclusion. Had contact with L.E., for school disorderly conduct(can't remember exactly??). Something smells bad in this shithouse and I think there's a narrative here.
Mac

Exactly. That is the basic mechanism of supply and demand. Even the most draconian governments in the world are only able to divert flows of contraband, not stop it. Because any prohibition attempts only fuel an army of black market suppliers, and in places where the strongest prohibition attempts are present, the black market literally becomes a corporation and police force of it's own, with TREMENDOUS power over any jurisdiction that the government cannot or do not dare exercise control over...
Perfect exampe... Mogadishu in the 90’s

I read the same background on this F and came to the same conclusion. Had contact with L.E., for school disorderly conduct(can't remember exactly??). Something smells bad in this shithouse and I think there's a narrative here.
Mac
Might be their evidence for background checks don't work so we need to confiscate. I'm wondering how far they wish to push their agenda.

I'm glad my grandfather passed before witnessing this bullshit. I can't imagine the absolute devastation he would feel volunteering for WW2 and witnessing the country he loved go down this path.

Might be their evidence for background checks don't work so we need to confiscate. I'm wondering how far they wish to push their agenda.

I'm glad my grandfather passed before witnessing this bullshit. I can't imagine the absolute devastation he would feel volunteering for WW2 and witnessing the country he loved go down this path.
X2
My grandfather served in Korea. I often wonder what his opinion would be about all of the B.S. that is currently taking place.

Reactions: AngryKoala

I'm with ya on this. My ol'man and his buddies (if they were still alive), would have some serious discussions at the dinner table over this shit.
Either he lied/falsified his 4473, or, some other F'ery went on at the LGS. Not sure and don't want to throw accusations out there. Mac🤔

Likewise my father was in Korea; and I'm glad he passed 3 years ago to not have to see this. Even more, though I never knew him, my Mom's brother who was highly decorated from battles in Italy in WW2.

I'm with ya on this. My ol'man and his buddies (if they were still alive), would have some serious discussions at the dinner table over this shit.
Either he lied/falsified his 4473, or, some other F'ery went on at the LGS. Not sure and don't want to throw accusations out there. Mac🤔
Either way it will be spun to put a negative spotlight on firearm ownership and the process of obtaining a firearm.

There is no going back now. I would say maybe we have a possibility with the midterms and SCOTUS but those people showed their hand during the stolen election.

Reactions: Snuby642
I would think that when the alphabet groups are looking at someone, there would be a way to put some kind of check mark by a persons name that would raise a flag if said person was trying to purchase a firearm. Is this not how the system works?

Either way it will be spun to put a negative spotlight on firearm ownership and the process of obtaining a firearm.

There is no going back now. I would say maybe we have a possibility with the midterms and SCOTUS but those people showed their hand during the stolen election.
Yeah, I think you just might be right on this. Then, throw a couple of Alphabet Agencies in there and you'll have to take five lawyers with you to the LGS. Mac

4473s are basically honor code statements to go along with the FBI check. I don't know how many people lie on them, but it is a metric shit ton for sure. The problem is, as I see it, that I really don't want the government making lists of people who smoke dope. But since we are going to do it, I'd like to see a high prosecution rate on them. Following the rules set out is clarifying to the system. Not doing so leads us into worse places.

Yeah, I think you just might be right on this. Then, throw a couple of Alphabet Agencies in there and you'll have to take five lawyers with you to the LGS. Mac

I can't remember who posted it but they are already apparently contracting or looking to contract private companies to dig through social media to create lists.

Now I wonder why the fuck would our government want to do such a thing....hmmm connecting all the dots only leads to one conclusion and I'm not sure we have enough patriots in government to stop the onslaught against our freedoms.

Really really hope I'm a paranoid idiot and none of this happens.

I would think that when the alphabet groups are looking at someone, there would be a way to put some kind of check mark by a persons name that would raise a flag if said person was trying to purchase a firearm. Is this not how the system works?
I've always thought that was how it worked, but, I've always been a law abiding type (for the most part), so, never worried about it. When I use to run 29's (warrant checks) when I worked Corrections, there was Info. on the run, that didn't pertain to just warrants. So, I would think that between the FBI/ATF, they would have all the info. they would need, even if you weren't convicted, just litigated against. Mac

I can't remember who posted it but they are already apparently contracting or looking to contract private companies to dig through social media to create lists.

Now I wonder why the fuck would our government want to do such a thing....hmmm connecting all the dots only leads to one conclusion and I'm not sure we have enough patriots in government to stop the onslaught against our freedoms.

Really really hope I'm a paranoid idiot and none of this happens.
I hate to say this, but, we did it to ourselves. That piece of plastic you hold in your hand, with the chip in it, is what is going to kill society. We have gotten use to all this tech., .gov has let us nibble the bait on the hook, now that hook is set. We're in for a very, very, long rough road and I don't think, we are going to be able to survive, without total .gov overreach. We use to have just the thumb of the .gov upon us, now we have the entire hand of .gov pressing down on us. Mac

I hate to say this, but, we did it to ourselves. That piece of plastic you hold in your hand, with the chip in it, is what is going to kill society. We have gotten use to all this tech., .gov has let us nibble the bait on the hook, now that hook is set. We're in for a very, very, long rough road and I don't think, we are going to be able to survive, without total .gov overreach. We use to have just the thumb of the .gov upon us, now we have the entire hand of .gov pressing down on us. Mac

Kind of makes you think back to the "patriot" act....never let a good crisis (manufactured or natural) go to waste.

Lol. How many of you opposed the Patriot Act back then?

Sounds like the GS is doing the right thing.

SS wanted to confiscate the record, GS told them to eat a dick, than the ATF showed up.

Apparently a copy was made.

ATF should be going after Hunter........crickets.

SS wanted to confiscate the record, GS told them to eat a dick, than the ATF showed up.

So question for Law Enforcers out there. What level of evidence is necessary to show he lied on his 4473 about drugs? Is the common knowledge that he is a druggie enough (I am guessing no) and if not, what would be needed?

So question for Law Enforcers out there. What level of evidence is necessary to show he lied on his 4473 about drugs? Is the common knowledge that he is a druggie enough (I am guessing no) and if not, what would be needed?
Military discharge for failing a drug test.
They even try to argue the type of discharge, lol.
As if that matters, dumb bastard was caught doing drugs in the military.
Wiz quiz FTW.

R

Apparently, daddy kept money from the ATF's budget and wouldn't give em their budget appropriations, until they allowed Crackhead Hunter, to buy a gun. Mac

For him, his being considered untruthful and a prohibited person would be a much higher threshold than if I post "MAGA" and the social score contractors find it.

Military discharge for failing a drug test.
They even try to argue the type of discharge, lol.
As if that matters, dumb bastard was caught doing drugs in the military.
Wiz quiz FTW.

R
OK. But that seems to suggest that having done drugs at some point is disqualifying on a 4473. I don't think it is. I am wondering how they set the time period around the filling out of the form to constitute either perjury or ancient history. It's not really a question about Hunter Biden, but about procedure.

For him, his being considered untruthful and a prohibited person would be a much higher threshold than if I post "MAGA" and the social score contractors find it.
Try to concentrate and answer the question.

Maybe people are just sick of, weak as piss losers, settling their issues with guns.
Right to bear arms is one thing, letting a fucken social retard purchase a firearm is totally different.
Maybe the firearms community should get together and start culling the herd.
Don't moan about government regulation, when you have done fuck all to guard your own interests.

Hunter lied on the form for purchasing a gun that he wasn't using drugs. You do that its a 10 year sentence 250K fine. His girlfriend through the gun away in a waste basket across from the local High School. Some garbage picker found it and turned it in to the Police.

Listen fat, big guy said we’re just some dog faced pony soldier peasants, not ruling class like the incest/pedo Biden family, you think the laws they make apply them, c’mon man!

• Haha
Reactions: candyx

Well they finally got around to the AR pistol aspect but let’s be honest here, if you’re killing people in the parking lot immediately after getting out of your car does it really matter if the weapon is slightly short than a standard rifle?

Also what are the odds the only reason he bought it is because it was the only one on the shelf because no one wants a bare bones 9” 5.56?

Maybe people are just sick of, weak as piss losers, settling their issues with guns.
Right to bear arms is one thing, letting a fucken social retard purchase a firearm is totally different.
Don't moan about government regulation, when you have done fuck all to guard your own interests.

Dude govt has no intention of seeing the madness end.

All sorts of real criminals get gun crimes dropped or dismissed and they go out to do more crimes.

The goal is to take the Second Amendment, period.

Fuck last bunch of shooting the FBI sat by and watched them happen.

Dude govt has no intention of seeing the madness end.

All sorts of real criminals get gun crimes dropped or dismissed and they go out to do more crimes.

The goal is to take the Second Amendment, period.

Fuck last bunch of shooting the FBI sat by and watched them happen.

Why the hell would they risk getting hurt if they don’t have to? Put in your 20yrs keep your head down, and pension time.

If I was the justice system law abiding folks are a way better target, you’re less likely to catch a round from some “the law is the law” fudd, and he’s got money, homes and other assets you can steal, uhh I mean they can forfeit. Or mess with some yute who’s likely to shoot or stab you and is broke as a church mouse.

So to be exact we should get rid of/turn in/narc on/dirtnap or otherwise cull the herd of people we think are going to be a problem as they are showing signs of any kind of non-conformity with the groupthink.

Like someone on a forum who says he’s a disgruntled older person who is one coffee away from a psychotic episode that could lead to a mass shooting?

I would rather be free and not turn into a bunch of whiny backstabbers and tolerate the rare as fuck mass shootings.

Reactions: TurboTrout

Colorado, the Rocky Mountain Shooting Gallery​

By Brian C.Joondeph, MD

Another mass shooting occurred this past week in Colorado, a state that had more than its share of similar shootings over the past few decades. 13 people were shot at Columbine High School in 1999.

The Denver Post found that Colorado has had more mass shootings per capita than all but four other states. Metro Denver leads the nation in school shootings per capita since 1999, more than any other large American metropolitan areas.
More recent events were the Aurora theater shooting in 2012, killing 12 and injuring 70 others, followed by a shooting at a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic leaving 3 dead and 9 injured. This week’s shooting hits closer to home as it occurred at a King Sooper grocery store.
Most people do not visit a high school, movie theater, or abortion clinic on a regular basis, but virtually everyone goes to the grocery store at least weekly.

Read More
The Boulder shooter is 21-year-old Ahmad al-Issa, a Syrian born college student, who arrived in the US via an Obama-era asylum program. His Facebook page included pro-Islam and anti-Trump messages and likes for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. The shooter’s brother described him as “very anti-social and paranoid.”

228250_5_.png

YouTube screen grab

A former wrestling teammate said he once threatened to kill people during a match, “He was kind of scary to be around.” He was already known to the FBI, “linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau” according to the New York Times.

Yet this happened under the FBI’s noses. Perhaps they were busy with other important cases. Like the 50 plus agents investigating Trump-Russia collusion, spying on the Trump campaign and administration. Or the dozen plus agents sent urgently to investigate a NASCAR garage door handle with a loop that someone thought might resemble a noose.

As The Last Refuge points out, this is yet another of many potential terrorism-related mass shootings where the shooter is known to the FBI, yet they did nothing to prevent the shooting. If only the shooter were a garage door handle, then the FBI might have investigated seriously and might have actually preempted the mass casualty event.

Al-Issa’s motive is unknown, or at least unreported. The left-wing Twitter mob immediately blamed the shooting on a “white man.” A senior editor at Deadspin assuredly claimed, “Extremely tired of people's lives depending on whether a white man with an AR-15 is having a good day or not.” Kamala Harris’s niece also called the shooter “a white man.”

If there was a racial angle to this story it might be that the shooter was Syrian and that the 10 victims were all white. But I would not expect the media to explore this as it is opposite the predetermined narrative.

Investigative journalist Laura Loomer raised the possibility of anti-semitism. Al-Issa was pro-Islam on his Facebook page and the King Sooper he shot up was kosher friendly, advertising itself as, “Your One-Stop Shop For Kosher Groceries.” Motive is unknown at this point, but following the lead of mainstream media, we can certainly speculate.

If the shooter is white, the left blames racism and privilege. If the shooter is non-white, guns are blamed, and racism or ideology is ignored.

In this case, since the shooter is Syrian American, the gun and lax gun control laws will be blamed, ignoring that the shooting took place in Boulder, a left-wing utopia of tolerance, diversity, social justice, green energy, gun control, and kombucha on tap.

King Soopers asks customers “to not openly carry guns in stores.” I wonder why al-Issa didn’t follow store rules? What a surprise that those who break the law don’t obey the law!

Boulder passed a ban on vaguely defined “assault weapons” in 2018 after the Parkland, Florida shooting. A judge recently ruled the ban in violation of state law forbidding local governments from passing laws superseding state law.

Interestingly in the two years the ban was in place, Boulder police issued not a single citation, meaning the ban was a solution looking for a nonexistent problem.

The Denver Post was quick to blame the judge’s ruling for the shooting with this headline, “Boulder shooting suspect’s gun would’ve been illegal under city’s now-void assault-weapon ban.” Yet al-Issa purchased the gun legally six days previously, adequate time for a background check which he passed.

As he lived in Arvada, about 30 minutes south of Boulder, any sales ban in Boulder would have made no difference if the gun wasn’t purchased there, more likely bought in Arvada.

A federal assault weapons ban was in effect from 1994 to 2004. Multiple reports from the National Institute of Justice and left-wing ProPublica found that during the time of the ban there was “no statistically significant impact on mass public shootings or any other type of crime.” Yet this is what Democrats want again, another infective decree.

The knee-jerk reaction is for more laws, as President Biden, recovered from falling up the stairs, wasted no time in calling for;

"I don't need to wait another minute, let alone an hour, to take common-sense steps that will save the lives in the future, and to urge my colleagues in the House and Senate to act."

How is “more laws” working out in the killing fields of Chicago and Baltimore? Those cities have plenty of “common sense” gun restrictions yet every weeknd, Chicago is a shooting gallery with at least a dozen or two victims.

Other relevant issues are dutifully ignored by a media, eager to blame the shooting on a burly white guy wearing a MAGA hat, disappointed when the real shooter doesn’t fit their prejudice. What about mental health and marijuana, as two potential contributing factors?

The medical and mental health community doesn’t want “mental illness” blamed for mass shootings. Yet mental illness isn’t a single entity but a broad category. While people with brain diseases like schizophrenia “may be no more prone to violence than other people,” other conditions like paranoia may be. The Boulder shooter’s family noted his paranoia.

Mental health is given short shrift in the medical community, especially in Colorado. The University of Colorado closed its inpatient psych unit. Colorado has 12 inpatient psych beds for every 100,000 people compared to the national average of 30. How many shootings could have been prevented if those needing mental health care actually received it?

Marijuana is another issue, legal in Colorado since 2013. As reported in the journal Psychological Medicine, “Continued cannabis use is associated with a 7-fold greater odds for subsequent commission of violent crimes.”

Did marijuana play a role in the Boulder shooting or others? Crime and driving fatalities are up significantly in Colorado since legalization. Over 15 percent of adult reported using marijuana in a past 30-day period.

It’s the “white guy” that the media and the left are worried about while mental health and cannabis are conveniently ignored.

While a thoughtful discussion of root causes and potential solutions would be welcome after another Colorado mass shooting, instead the event will be politicized, like everything else, from gender to COVID, to further a political agenda, specifically neutering or eliminating the Second Amendment.

Proposed solutions, already tried and deemed unsuccessful, will be trotted out again with the same ineffectual results. And the Rocky Mountain shooting gallery will remain open for business.

Compare these two

947-A9-DA9-775-D-4-A36-8-CA6-627-DE26-E46-A5.jpg

vs

4-C6-FB40-F-5060-4-D35-B3-BE-F4595754-CDE7.jpg

Your RIGHTS < government leaders DESK

His mistake was that he wasn't a peaceful protestor. An peaceful protestor throws bricks at a Cops then he loots a store for jewelry and electronics then he burns the store down. If he is caught he is released within 30 minutes as not to miss out on any of those luxury items still available.

Who's shooting?​

By Henry Percy

As one might guess, different news organizations and other groups that compile data use different criteria for listing mass shootings. I'll go with that of the Congressional Research Service ("four or more shot and killed in one incident, excluding the perpetrators, at a public place, excluding gang-related killings and those done with a profit-motive").

Okay, here are the mass shootings so far this year, using CRS criteria:

Date

Place

Read More
Dead

Perpetrator

Race/Ethnicity

January 9

Chicago, IL

6​

Jason Nightengale

Black

January 24

Indianapolis, IN

6​

Raymond Childs III

Black

February 2

Muskogee, OK

6​

Jarron Deajon Pridgeon

Black

March 13

Indianapolis, IN

4​

Malik Halfacre

Black

March 16

Atlanta, GA

8​

Robert Aaron Long

White, Christian

March 16

Phoenix, AZ

4​

Gilbert Gonzalez

Hispanic

March 22

Boulder, CO

10​

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa

Arab, Muslim

Total

44​

The most notorious of these are the shootings in Atlanta and Boulder. How many times were we told that Robert Aaron Long is a Christian? This NYT article makes it clear, as do this and this in the Washington Post.

As for Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa's religion or ethnicity, nothing so far. The L.A. Times is silent about both. One must dive into alternative media to discover what he believed. Heavy.com has many quotes from his Facebook page, now deleted. He hated Donald Trump, was homophobic ("God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve just saying"), and opposed abortion ("Abortion is disgusting"). Wait, does that make him pro-life?

As for religion, consider this post from 2018: "Muslims may not be perfect but Islam is." I suppose that if the major media ever get around to these details of Alissa's life, they'll say he was "complicated" or that his posts require a "nuanced" reading. And when they consider his analysis of the origins of Christianity, we'll no doubt discover that he was a subtle exegete: "So Mary wears a hijab and Jesus doesn't eat pork and prays on his knees and hands. There [sic] both Muslims it's obvious."

I have assumed for years that mass shooters are overwhelmingly white males, because I keep reading that. If we look at the seven mass shootings so far this year, 57% of the perpetrators were black. But small datasets lead to misleading percentages: add just a few more white shooters, and the percentages change drastically.

Longer timelines must be considered. Statista reports that between 1982 and March 2021, 54% of mass shooters were white, 17% black, and 8% Latino. Wait a minute — Latinos can be any race. Nevertheless, whites are 73% of the U.S. population, and blacks 12.7%, so whites are very under-represented while blacks are over-represented. See also the series of excellent articles from the Center for Inquiry.

Here is an egregious example of the misuse of statistics, an article published in Newsweek on October 2, 2017, after the Las Vegas shootings, which declared that "white men have committed more mass shootings than any other group." PolitiFact did an analysis:

Mother Jones found that non-Hispanic white men have been responsible for 54 percent of mass shootings since August 1982.
Another tally, with a longer timeline and a different definition of mass shooting, found non-Hispanic white men make up 63 percent of these attacks.

Nevertheless, PolitiFact concluded, "We rate this Mostly True." There are more whites in the USA than any other ethnic group! Even allowing the higher figure from the unnamed other "tally," white males are under-represented among mass killers. But it does not matter, it's "Mostly True."

Who's shooting?​

By Henry Percy

As one might guess, different news organizations and other groups that compile data use different criteria for listing mass shootings. I'll go with that of the Congressional Research Service ("four or more shot and killed in one incident, excluding the perpetrators, at a public place, excluding gang-related killings and those done with a profit-motive").

Okay, here are the mass shootings so far this year, using CRS criteria:

Date

Place

Read More
Dead

Perpetrator

Race/Ethnicity

January 9

Chicago, IL

6​

Jason Nightengale

Black

January 24

Indianapolis, IN

6​

Raymond Childs III

Black

February 2

Muskogee, OK

6​

Jarron Deajon Pridgeon

Black

March 13

Indianapolis, IN

4​

Malik Halfacre

Black

March 16

Atlanta, GA

8​

Robert Aaron Long

White, Christian

March 16

Phoenix, AZ

4​

Gilbert Gonzalez

Hispanic

March 22

Boulder, CO

10​

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa

Arab, Muslim

Total

44​

The most notorious of these are the shootings in Atlanta and Boulder. How many times were we told that Robert Aaron Long is a Christian? This NYT article makes it clear, as do this and this in the Washington Post.

As for Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa's religion or ethnicity, nothing so far. The L.A. Times is silent about both. One must dive into alternative media to discover what he believed. Heavy.com has many quotes from his Facebook page, now deleted. He hated Donald Trump, was homophobic ("God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve just saying"), and opposed abortion ("Abortion is disgusting"). Wait, does that make him pro-life?

As for religion, consider this post from 2018: "Muslims may not be perfect but Islam is." I suppose that if the major media ever get around to these details of Alissa's life, they'll say he was "complicated" or that his posts require a "nuanced" reading. And when they consider his analysis of the origins of Christianity, we'll no doubt discover that he was a subtle exegete: "So Mary wears a hijab and Jesus doesn't eat pork and prays on his knees and hands. There [sic] both Muslims it's obvious."

I have assumed for years that mass shooters are overwhelmingly white males, because I keep reading that. If we look at the seven mass shootings so far this year, 57% of the perpetrators were black. But small datasets lead to misleading percentages: add just a few more white shooters, and the percentages change drastically.

Longer timelines must be considered. Statista reports that between 1982 and March 2021, 54% of mass shooters were white, 17% black, and 8% Latino. Wait a minute — Latinos can be any race. Nevertheless, whites are 73% of the U.S. population, and blacks 12.7%, so whites are very under-represented while blacks are over-represented. See also the series of excellent articles from the Center for Inquiry.

Here is an egregious example of the misuse of statistics, an article published in Newsweek on October 2, 2017, after the Las Vegas shootings, which declared that "white men have committed more mass shootings than any other group." PolitiFact did an analysis:

Nevertheless, PolitiFact concluded, "We rate this Mostly True." There are more whites in the USA than any other ethnic group! Even allowing the higher figure from the unnamed other "tally," white males are under-represented among mass killers. But it does not matter, it's "Mostly True."

Most killings are in blue states, vibrant cities, and done by non white people.

Being killed by a “mass shooting” a car jacking, by a knife, by a gun, dead is dead

OK. But that seems to suggest that having done drugs at some point is disqualifying on a 4473. I don't think it is. I am wondering how they set the time period around the filling out of the form to constitute either perjury or ancient history. It's not really a question about Hunter Biden, but about procedure.
Military, fed system
ATF, fed system.
NICS, fed system.
When NICS is called, theoretically, they check your records to see if there is any reason to delay
or deny the background check.
As far as a time period, don't know.
Being kicked out of the military, should raise flags.

R

Most killings are in blue states, vibrant cities, and done by non white people.

Being killed by a “mass shooting” a car jacking, by a knife, by a gun, dead is dead

I'd like for them to start reporting on the murders in Chicago and Baltimore. Give a breakdown on what race is doing the most killings. Cherry picking data is easy, telling the truth is more difficult because it doesn't fit into their narrative.