• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: 09 Bash

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: He_Shoot_Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm grabbing my hard hat and boots, and rolling with the Shankster....Ahh Whiskey and women of large carriage.... Dream vacation in Texas..ahhahahaha!

-Pat </div></div>

Pat,

You shooting your H4H rifle?

When gunsmithing school is over, AZ Precision(myself and Brad Johns) will be joining you guys at one of your top notch comps. I can't wait to learn from the best!

Proud to be donating some bolt knobs to this years comp.
Good luck fellas

Keith Johns

Looks like I will have a cool little vacation. Shooting the match in Vegas the weekend before and hanging out a few days afterward, home on Tuesday, reloading and repacking on Wednesday, off to RO on Thursday. Life is good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: He_Shoot_Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm grabbing my hard hat and boots, and rolling with the Shankster....Ahh Whiskey and women of large carriage.... Dream vacation in Texas..ahhahahaha!

-Pat </div></div>

Pat,

You shooting your H4H rifle? </div></div>

Not yet J, the bolt and scope are being coated by Todd (30calsniper) at the moment. I haven't had the opportunity to shoot it yet, but I will soon.

Man, just Goggled Rifles Only to figure-out where in Texas this was at....Holy cow, that's waaaay the hell down there. I think I'll check-out SouthWest and see how much a plane ticket is. It would be cool to meet and see you guys shoot.

-Pat

Pat Southwest flies into Corpus Christi. It's a skip from there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wildcard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be making the 1,500 mile (one way) drive. Only 22 hours! </div></div>

Did that drive twice. Never again. Im flying to Houston, driving from there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: He_Shoot_Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: He_Shoot_Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm grabbing my hard hat and boots, and rolling with the Shankster....Ahh Whiskey and women of large carriage.... Dream vacation in Texas..ahhahahaha!

-Pat </div></div>

Pat,

You shooting your H4H rifle? </div></div>

Not yet J, the bolt and scope are being coated by Todd (30calsniper) at the moment. I haven't had the opportunity to shoot it yet, but I will soon.

Man, just Goggled Rifles Only to figure-out where in Texas this was at....Holy cow, that's waaaay the hell down there. I think I'll check-out SouthWest and see how much a plane ticket is. It would be cool to meet and see you guys shoot.

-Pat </div></div>

Tell him to get on his shit and get it done!
grin.gif

Me and Stewart will be rollin out tomara morning, Im looking foward to this, car is packed and ready, see yall tomara!