• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1 Million Downloads Part Two Spotting

Good discussion on spotter / shooter dialogue where brief and concise are winners. .

Anyone else had issues with this or the previous podcast? The player said that the podcasts were several hours long. When I paused for a moment, it restarted from the beginning. Skipping forward didn't work. That hasn't happened before during literally hundreds of different podcasts. I'm running Podcast addict on Galaxy S7.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
We have no control over individual app issues,

If the app is giving you an error, delete it and reapply it and see what happens

We change nothing on our end, the App is the App

@lowlight could you go into more detail on spotting the max ordinate and being able to tell just from that whether a shot is going to be left or right of target? Maybe I missed it in the podcast. I'm assuming if you line up directly behind the shooter and watch trace, you can just draw a mental line from the max ord down to the target and tell if it's off. ?? thanks.

Reactions: Mike4837