• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10/22 speed loader

How fast do you need to load 10/22 mags? Just using my fingers feeding rounds from one hand to the mag i can have a 10 rounder loaded up in about the time it took to read this.

Personally, i wouldnt waste money on speed loaders and put it towards ammo.

Reactions: Bwana John
I got a loader and 25X mags at the same time. the 25X did not feed very good. Ruger replaced the mags, but same problem. By chance I started loading by hand, no more problem. Thru the loader in the trash.

Mark

Reactions: BigRed308
I have the McFadden loaders for pistol mags and rifle mags. Pistol loader is awesome if I lube the bullets with a shot of remoil. The rifle loader takes a little finess wit my ar22 mags but works well. I am yet to try it on my 10/22 mags, but if you work through the learning curve I imagine it would work as well as the other 2 versions I have from that company.

I have the McFadden loader and wouldn't recommend it for any precision shooting. It often deforms bullets when pushing them into the mag.