• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns 10-8 .125 Rear Notch On Glock 19

Nosler243Shooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2010
Alabama
I put a .140 10-8 on my Glock 19 yesterday and it is a little to wide. I feel like I am giving up some of my accuracy. Does anyone have a .125 notch on a Glock 19 or any Glock? Is it too narrow? I noticed that 10-8 doesn't have them on their website anymore. Have they discontinued the .125 notch for Glocks?

Bravo Company has .125 rear 10-8 sights for the Glock. I ordered one but I don't know if if am going to put in on right now. I have started to like the wider notch. It is much faster than the more narrow one. I have also noticed I can see the sights better at night.

I use the narrow .130 sevignys on my 34 and it works well, still a decent amount of light on each side. You should still be good on your 19. I was getting a little to much play in the wider notch to feel precise. Hope that helps.

I've got the 10-8 .140 rear with the .125 gold bead from on my Glock 17. LOVE IT!!!!

For extreme precision (lol, its a fighting handgun for gods sake), might be a little wide, but the speed on target trumps that IMHO.