• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

100 piece screwdriver set for $19.99

I'm not providing a link because some of you pantry pansies will buy 10 sets and give them to family for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: WaltHer
Not unlike the wise adage of old:

"You can't miss fast enough"....

There's a reason why Ginsu's are not still popular. No matter how many times you polish them with a Sham-Wow.

Reactions: DIBBS
I know a guy who bought something similar from Home Depot years ago and is still using it. He told me it works great despite the price. The guy is not a professional and only uses it around the house. He seems like a decent guy and I trust his opinion most of the time...

lol, do they have some cheap jack stands too?

There's a reason why Ginsu's are not still popular. No matter how many times you polish them with a Sham-Wow.

What??? I am still using Ginsu Knives I bought decades ago.

I keep getting new ones with the lifetime warranty, cut one tomato, then get a new one under warranty ;)

ginsu knives -

GINSU agrees to replace, or at GINSU’s option, exchange for an item that is, at the sole determination of GINSU, of equal or greater value, any GINSU knife with defects in material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from normal wear, negligence, misuse, abuse, institutional/commercial use or use for purposes other than normal household use.

What??? I am still using Ginsu Knives I bought decades ago.

I keep getting new ones with the lifetime warranty, cut one tomato, then get a new one under warranty ;)

ginsu knives -

GINSU agrees to replace, or at GINSU’s option, exchange for an item that is, at the sole determination of GINSU, of equal or greater value, any GINSU knife with defects in material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from normal wear, negligence, misuse, abuse, institutional/commercial use or use for purposes other than normal household use.
Weren't Ginsu knives made in Japan, back in the '80s, when Japan was the cheena?

Manufacturing has advanced so much in the last 30 years that even cheap shit can be a decent tool. Especially a simple tool like a screwdriver/driver set. But it will never be a replacement for a well made tool. A legacy tool that can be handed down generation to generation. These are great for the wife and daughter who like to steal my tools when I'm not around and then I never know where my Phillips head driver is.

I've found the Taiwan made stuff is usually far better quality than the made in China. The Chinese are capable of making good stuff. We don't see it, because corporations want it made as cheap as possible. They are the masters of reverse engineering.