• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

100 posts

awe2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2010
pleasantshade,tn
I can join the elite few who can sell things.Not making light of this great moment.Any flames or other hate mail will be accepted with an open mind.Thanks for your support{as stated by Bartles&James}.

Re: 100 posts

Flames and Hate.

LOL, welcome to 100

You know once you reach 100 post there is a tradition of all members getting together and beating the livin bejesus out of you with wiffleball bats. After the bats, we all take shifts of making you watch 2 girls 1 cup while strapped to a restaint chair with your eyes clipped open while Cher is being played right next to you at 140 db's. From there its just a blur of drinking, strippers, and a whole lot of immature pranks (for us not you, you will be in a corner [still tied up] with a tranny giving you a lap dance [trust me from a mile away with 100/20 vision you will know its a tranny]).

Welcome to 100!

What are you looking to sell ? I got first dibbs on AIC mags or Harris bipods .
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Flames and Hate.

LOL, welcome to 100 </div></div>

Flames and hate?

More like gonads and strife ...

Some are more chatty than others. I am still working on my first 100 and I have yet to be banned. I do watch Shankster's post. I think I am getting the banned part figured out.

Yes Shankster can be used as a how to or now not to. You can do that math.

Now that you are at 100 you can start using all that +1 and other junk they tell you not to use to get to 100.

I crossed the magic line right behind you! Funny, I don't feel any different...
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GoWyo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can only aspire. Maybe by 2020. </div></div>

I lol'd

What do you have to do to get banned 100 times?I might get to 3000 next week by putting lol,or +1 all the way through +3000.Maybe. But my typing finger might get tired.LOL

At my current pace I may make 100 by late 2012. It could pick up though, hunting season is right around the corner.

I still have a ways to got to hit 100 at my rate of posts who know when that will be... but here is one more lol