• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

$1000 Chassis System for Rem 700

XLR for me. I have the Element, Carbon and Evolution and love them all. I have folding stocks on all 3. Allows me to fold the stock and throw it in a much shorter drag/range bag. If your trying to save money the XLR Element is the best bang for the buck chassis out there IMHO.

I am looking at the Element. My rifle would drop right in. Would you recommend the folding buttstock?

I did buy the folding adapter so that I do not have to take the butt stock off to clean the bore (cleaning rod interference) and worry about getting it perfect again.

I have 3 XLR Element chassis, very adjustable, very comfortable, no barrel shroud (which allows for better cooling and also allows you to mount optic closer to the barrel). I also believe it to be the best bang for your buck spent compared to all the other options listed above. I recommend the folder also for many different reasons, quick and easy visual of the chamber is only 1.

for the price range. KRG xray. I am also a fan of the AIC

Agreed. I did just buy a KRG Bravo for my Bighorn TL2 though and hope that I like it.

It's AICS (Accuracy International Chassis System) though.

You leaving off the "S" has bugged me for years on here and arfcom and I just couldnt take it anymore LOL.