• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 1000 yard competition guns

ak0prter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2010
TX
went to my first real 1000 yard comp this weekend, i just couldnt resist taking a pic of the rifle rack. this was a really cool show of shooters skill.

Re: 1000 yard competition guns

hey SR - I did not even see you take this pic....i thought that looked a whole lot like my car in the background
smile.gif

I will get the pics of the PSS tomorrow and send you the details

It's a plastic Gaurd that keeps the mirage down on the barrels, the mirage will get into the front of the scope and blurr the targets.

SNAFUBAR

I wish I knew you were out there to put a face to a name, but that was some very impressive shooting. I have never been to a long rang shoot like that.

Hey I see my gun
grin.gif
My first match too... had a blast, will definitely come back in two weeks for the 600 yard match.

I didn't see him snap this picture either. My two loves in life are in that picture. My rifle and my dirty black truck (far left).

sreid87, glad you had a good time. I always do, even when I'm shooting badly.

Haha he has the pt, but yes I'm jealous of your truck and the rifle, but I'll get there one day. Are you going to be at the 600 in 2 weeks also?

What range are yall shooting at? Is it an IBS match? Heavy and light gun? How do I find out more?

I cant get their site to come up. Is there any other way I can contact them or get info on some shoots?