• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 10mm Rocks

Re: 10mm Rocks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does the SF accept regular G20 mags? </div></div>

I'm pretty sure that it does.

The G29 will take G20 mags too. Makes it a little easier to shoot lots of rounds from that little frame with the extra mag length to get ahold of.

Re: 10mm Rocks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does the SF accept regular G20 mags?</div></div>

Good question, I heard the mags are a bit different in order to accommodate an ambi mag release. I think the regular (non-SF) mags will work. I ordered 3 extra 15 round mags (now have a total of 6) when I purchased my G20. If I ever have a chance to shoot the old style (non SF) mags, I will give it a go to see if they will work.