• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10x Custom X-III Rimfire actions

Re: 10x Custom X-III Rimfire actions

Ranger, I read an article about these but the location escapes me right now. I believe stiller is making them. That might also explain why they(stiller) haven't said much about their repeater 40x style action in a while.
Also Mike Bush(Blackops tech) is getting started on a repeater as we speak.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rthur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ranger, I read an article about these but the location escapes me right now. I believe stiller is making them. </div></div>

We dont make 10X rimfires. As for our repeater, just no time at the present.

I would like to find a high-end custom action to build a 22mag or 17HMR on. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. PG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to find a high-end custom action to build a 22mag or 17HMR on. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. PG </div></div>

Try: http://www.ruger1022receiver.com/

USAF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rthur</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Also Mike Bush(Blackops tech) is getting started on a repeater as we speak. </div></div>

The BlackOps repeater is finished and is moving into production at Defiance. I've also completed the Repeater Conversion design for the Remington 40X(B) and have converted one 40X and one 40XB. The conversions will also be done at Defiance.

The BlackOps Rimfire Repeater and the Converted 40X(B) are True Control Round Feed and use two opposing lugs and the long bolt head like the Remington 40X(B).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody out there know anything about the 10x Custom X-III Rimfire Repeater actions? I'm looking at the repeater model but was wondering if anyone from the Hide has experience with them.

http://www.10xcustomrifles.com/accessories_actions_rimfire.html </div></div>

The 10X actions seem to be solid at this point and you can't beat the price compared to other benchrest style actions. The single shots are doing great,the repeaters are just coming out. I ordered 4 so far