• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 11" HK MR223 RAL8000

KB13Actual

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2018
Hello,

I'm looking to sell my 11" HK MR223 in RAL8000. This was purchased last year when AU imported them. My example is setup like the HK416A5 currently used by Portuguese SOF. I have only put 30 rounds through it, all suppressed.

I'm looking to get $9000 o.b.o for it. At that price point I will include the BUIS and vert grip. Suppressor is not included and will not be sold. I am open to selling it with the PEQ 16 and Aimpoint however. Sorry but I do not have the HKey rail that they originally shipped with.

IMG_5649.jpeg
IMG_5651.jpeg
IMG_5648.jpeg

nice gun, have the same in black and a 16" in black. Very nice guns. How much for the aimpoint ?Height of the mount?

What suppressor is that? Looks like an older 07 08ish AAC M42000.... I think they did some like that that was labeled 416 with the SN ? is that one of them ?

Not looking to buy... but that is an interesting can if so. and would love to know the story on how you got it.

Beardofwar don’t want to step on your toes, so let me know and I can delete this. Also don’t want to turn this into a discussion thread.

That can is the AAC 416SD suppressor. Vintage is approx 2008, I have one also.

I fired maybe 20rds through it, before figuring out it’s not very good as a suppressor. It was one of the first AAC cans to use the 51t mount system and had A2 style mount with 51t rear ratchet.

It basically looked like an A2 flash hider with a 51t mount where it threaded on your barrel. Those are very rare. I sold mine separately a very long time ago.

The can was developed by AAC for use on the actual first Gen hk416. I used to know the guy what worked with AAC and did the CAD/CAM modeling for the project. He use to go by the name “mongo” and had The website “mongos stoner 63” page. It’s long gone now.

There are not a lot of those suppressors around. I was told maybe 100-200 total. That was only word of mouth and I was never able to confirm it.

Mine came from m3 munitions in Oklahoma, they are long out of business. You can still see there old pages on Facebook though. It was “major malfunctions munitions”
They were the largest Silencer dealer and wholesalers or so they claimed.

I thought at some point, the people at m3 munitions where also some of the people who opened up the now out of business Accurate Ordnance, but I could be wrong.

Just for info I sent my can off to ECCO and had the end chopped and it’s now a omega pattern mount. I still have not fired any more rounds through it, even after the chop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blaster7Romeo
nice gun, have the same in black and a 16" in black. Very nice guns. How much for the aimpoint ?Height of the mount?
I don’t plan on selling the Aimpoint at the moment. I may throw it on an FS2000 I recently acquired.

What suppressor is that? Looks like an older 07 08ish AAC M42000.... I think they did some like that that was labeled 416 with the SN ? is that one of them ?

Not looking to buy... but that is an interesting can if so. and would love to know the story on how you got it.
It is in fact an AAC 416-SD like D46Infinity pointed out. Even though my example is a lower S/N (in the 40s) it is the updated model. Pretty much a different looking M4-2000 marked 416-SD.

Reactions: Blaster7Romeo