• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 120 Round / Field Pack

What do these go for?

OK .. the price on these, I am selling,and holding @ 145-$ each . I did raise it 10-$ above the last bunch that I sold here .

I know it might sound like a lot, but this is not just some generic ammo bag . I design/pattern/cut/sewn something that is worth you looking at . This 120-Round carry system is a ( 4 ) piece item, and I am bringing it in under cost of purchasing ( 3 ) of my 40-Round tri-fold Ammo Binders .

The 120-round field packs are built rugged tough, high quality, and It will last years for you dragging it out in the field with packing/throwing it around .

OK .. the price on these, I am selling,and holding @ 145-$ each . I did raise it 10-$ above the last bunch that I sold here .

I know it might sound like a lot, but this is not just some generic ammo bag . I design/pattern/cut/sewn something that is worth you looking at . This 120-Round carry system is a ( 4 ) piece item, and I am bringing it in under cost of purchasing ( 3 ) of my 40-Round tri-fold Ammo Binders .

The 120-round field packs are built rugged tough, high quality, and It will last years for you dragging it out in the field with packing/throwing it around .
Have been using mine and can attest to all that he said. Many people pay this much, or almost as much, just for a barrier bag to use in competition. This is so much more value for your money than that. Worth every penny in my opinion.

Got mine in the mail and wow, great work. The design, the quality, great bag.

I’ll be buying more ammo storage!

Reactions: Drhorsepower
Just walked in the door from the range. Still loving mine. Money well spent.
IMG_20220131_173226987_HDR~4.jpg
IMG_20220131_173309413_HDR.jpg

I received mine in the mail today, looked it over.

I gotta be honest, pictures don't really do this thing justice. It's extremely well put together, the stitching is excellent and the materials feel very heavy. Overall, it looks and feels great!

Grabbed a tab gear binder string thingy to attach my data book to it and all I need is my rifle to hit the range.

Damn fine job @softcock, well worth the money!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-114726_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-114726_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot_20220210-114704_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-114704_Gallery.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 211
  • Screenshot_20220210-114627_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-114627_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 216
I’d like to buy two of the 120 round.

I probably missed how to purchase or get onto the list.

Best bet is to PM him. These are as popular as I said they would be when he first offered them. They are totally worth it.
Yeah they are outstanding. I have the big one with 3 individual cases in it and the smaller single units. Absolutely awesome. They blow away anything commercially available.

I'd like to be next in line, please. These look awesome! I'd like one for 308 and one for 223, both in multicam.

Last edited:
Me too, i'd take 2 please. 2 different colors if available, if not no big deal.

Last edited:

@softcock, I would like to order one please

We’ll thought out, well executed kit. You will be impressed. Softcock is GTG

@softcock, how do I go about getting one?

Send him a PM with what you are looking for and want to purchase, and he will put you on the list and will contact you when he gets other customers ahead of you taken care of. As others have stated, these are EXTREMELY well made and definitely on the must have list.

Reactions: lash
Are these still made ? I can’t figure out how to PM @softcock im new! But would love to buy two!
Just click on his name in your post or in the post above. His basic info will appear. There are four choices at the bottom of the popup box. Click on “start conversation”