• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 120 Round / Field Pack

Please do let us k now when these are available! Definitely want one for 308. And one for 223

About how far out are you thinking it may be. Before you are producing these for us?

It worked great at the Camp Perry Vintage Sniper Match yesterday. Having the rounds captured and layed out in tens worked great. I saw to many guys fumbling with hard plastic ammo boxes. I didn't even look over I just reached out and slid one out and into the gun. This is an terrific product. If given the opportunity I would buy another in a heartbeat.
Tip for anyone that does get there hands on one. Buy a dump pouch and use the provided MOLLE webbing to attach it to the side. When your done shooting you simply grab the empty card and case with your spent brass in the pouch and walk off the line.

Reactions: DIBBS and ma smith
IMG_20210809_130015801_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210809_125946175_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210715_220246006.jpg
IMG_20210809_161503487.jpg

Not the Field Pack but it is a fact that products of this quality make "the good" even better.....

MaIRvxUl.jpg

I'm in, put me on the waiting list... or where do I send the money ;) 🤥:unsure:

I did send out 4 of the 120 Packs to four members here for some first impressions/feedback and did get a little bit . I also am not going to do any big changes in the basic pattern right now .
I also have some 120 Packs cut-out and prepped, but not putting them out yet .

This is what happening , I Am 'temporarily' very busy because I am working some hours to pad my checking account to pay my bills . I work a on-call job to make money, and I do not pass it up when called, because I need to make a living . but ( I still am Sewing ) for people here. The 120 Packs are still happening, just not as fast as I would like at this moment .
.....thanks

I will get those 120-Packs out there . Been sewing on SHcom for several years, with the Basic plan is to always give good prices to you for Nylon . Sewing plan is always Minimum that my Sew shop has to pay for itself, and also my SHcom Rent to peddle some Nylon to you here . I don't run a sales website, I don't advertise, and I don't take money upfront for items not available.
So my reality is because of 'my chosen' bushiness model, sewing don't pay the bills and don't buy me new sewing machines.

. Me Sewing ---> I am a one-man shop, I been design/cut/sewing almost 30 years, I do have a very nice, but tiny sew shop in my house, with assortment of flat-top, cylinder bed, and post bed machines, a couple cutting tables and material storage .

-

Appreciate the update. Definitely in when the project resumes.

Looks like >50+ people have commented positively
on OP's prototype 120x Ammo Binder...🤠

Looks like >50+ people have commented positively
on OP's prototype 120x Ammo Binder...🤠
He's going to have quite a few orders when he starts selling them for sure. I should recieve my 2 regular ones any day now, and I will be very glad when I do. Bullet boxes just don't carry well and these looks really nice.

Reactions: Familydude
This post is for providing info, and answering a few questions for people , that were asking questions on this particular Item I am making .

OK .. Not For Sale .. right at this Moment . .
Also, before I start cutting and sew a pile of these to put up for sale . I am just going to sell 3 or 4 of these at first, to get feedback, and feel-for, if it an item that is actually needed/wanted .
This Ammo field pack is only for , ( Short Action ) .308 Win parent case/Creed/Dasher ..etc.

Different people have asked me for something like this over last few years . I worked on a pattern for a while, and I finished a pattern and one for myself . So i Just going to post couple Pics. . To show example of what idea is running around my brain and patterned and I making .

The thing about 120-Round Ammo carrier was best way to manage the 'weight' , plus make user friendly in the field, Rugged and also keep it clean and simple for keeping the price down .

.. Your precision ammo has full protection from field abuse and weather . silent carry of loaded Rounds and also empty Brass .
The Field Pack/Bag .. It a Bag, Carry by hand, or Malice Clip to your Pack . . basic size/dimension of ..
5" x 6" x 9.25" tall .
all nylon 1000 Denier inside outside, nicely padded, removable carry handle, with also PAL's webbing on backside to Malice Clip/attach to outside packs, has good weather protection . A nice clean looking Pack .

120 Rounds of Ammo .. Inside field Bag/Pack . it holds ( 3 ) individual, removable ( 40-round ) ammo Book/Binders . They are same heavy quality construction like my Ammo Binders, but are a simpler design .
-
-
View attachment 7648278
-
View attachment 7648275
-
I am in for one a set, please notify if possible, , 120 round binder in 308, plus the field bag,,, I watch my Mail on the hide,,, Thanks, Charlie112 in Missouri!!!

Yup, throw me on the waiting list as well plz! Need a solid holder for mammoth

Hello,

My friend sent me this post as I'm looking for a case holder for my 6.5 creedmoor. I'm very interested in this if you could let me know any more details. Thanks!

Got my 308 and my 223 ammo wallet in today. Stopped by the house at lunch and there they were! Damn these things put cross-tac ones to shame! These are awesome!

Reactions: ma smith
I am interested, would love to get enough sleeves to hold 200 + one of the bags. I also keep up with my mail here, so while I do not post often. I am online frequently.

Great job. These are basically re-usable battle packs. Tagged. I’d take two of the 120s and will check the other thread.

I’m in, exactly what Iv been looking for, for 1 day matches.

Hope all is well sir, just wondering if there's an update on these? Cheers!

OK .. is now for sale . Will get some different Pic's up of the new 120 Packs pretty soon .
I did a little tweaking on a couple thing with pattern, after I sold those 1st four field packs to get some feedback from . Tweaking on the pattern closing flap and cut . So they are looking even better with the pattern refined even more .

OK ... I do have some made-up on this 1st run . ( color / coyote and multicam ) .. Short Action . 120-Round Field Packs .
The 120 Round Field Pack, is Sold as 4-Piece item . The Carry Field Pack with three 40-Round Bi-fold Ammo Binders inside , and removable carry handle attached to PAL's webbing on back-side .
This thing is made Rugged and Tough , Nicely Padded all around . It will last many years being used, throwing down gear, and dragged around in the field and dirt .

OK everyone was asking about nailing down a price .. This 1st Run is going to be sold at ( 135-$ each ) plus shipping .
If Wanting . Just PM me . When I am out of these . I will post stating sold out, And work on a 2nd run .

I'm late to the party... Sorry

Oregon can be a very wet place. I searched a long time to find flap covers with turn down's on the side to keep the rain out of my gear. I also like some sort of opening / grommet on the bottom to let the water our. But, maybe you guys are under a canopy and not effected by the rain.

Attachments

• IMG_5715.JPG
    IMG_5715.JPG
    427 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5717.JPG
    IMG_5717.JPG
    408.9 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: camocorvette