• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD $13000 !!!! L3 LWTS LR Thermal rifle scope / clip on. Trade for cash or machine gun

20B93265-4FE0-46D0-8F0F-98A8A1D4DF70.jpeg

Last edited:
The LWTS-LR is not a UTC/x/xii BUT, its the next best thing we can buy. Its prism collimated, which means you can move it around from rifle to rifle without concern about POI shift (provided your day scope rings/mounts are in the ball park of 1.5-ish center).
The LR is good up to 8x on the day scope and you can squeeze it up a little higher if needed. That makes it a "Long Distance Thermal Clipon". And multiple shooters have validated they can ding 12" steel out to 900yds with it on their rifles.
Its nice and solid and 50BMG rated.
It has two battery packs, so you can swap out the batteries without messing with individual batteries. That said, with 4xAA it will run for a LONG time, probably all night for those not in cold temps.
I enjoyed my time with the LWTS-LR (before acquiring second UTC/x/xii)

49550703158_4d477c040b_k.jpg

It can get the job done !!!

If I didn't have two UTC/x/xii, I'd have at least one LWTS-LR.

And deersniper is a well known entity in the hide, nv/thermal world. Buy with confidence !!!