• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

15 years of Mickey D's McNuggets n' fries, and ...

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
... this kid finally gets hospitalized.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...gets-age-2.html

Supposedly, she's never had fresh fruit or vegetables, and the overwhelming majority of her sustenance for 15 years has been McNuggets, fries, and soda. According to the article, she's been consuming twice the salt, a third of the vitamin C, and a time-and-a-half the fat as are recommended.

Perhaps, if she learns to break up the monotony with some pizza and fried chicken, she might make it to 30 ...

Re: 15 years of Mickey D's McNuggets n' fries, and ...

Wow, you'd expect her to look more like

791233-1282391254928.jpg

Not that I'd want to but I know my ass would be huge if I ate Mc D's all day every day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Surprisingly, she isn't overweight. </div></div>

If you look at the table of nutritional info in the article, three "McNugget squares" a day also looks to be well shy of the recommended calorie intake.

Her body must be so fucked up from all the chemicals/preservatives, and lack of nutrition. I can barely stand to eat McD's, let alone 3 times a day.

And yet, there are people (I've seen several on here) that will argue up and down McDonald's is perfectly healthy. After all, a calorie's a calorie right? I changed my diet significantly last year and the last restaurant food I've had was an Asian Buffet back in October of last year. Everything else has come from food made at home, with as few ingredients (as raw and natural before prep) as possible. Restaurant food, fast food in particular, turns my stomach to think about any more.
I'm never surprised but often amazed at people - this girl had to have some idea that an intake of almost exclusively McDonald's was going to end badly. Sound like unless she decides to change she may not have to worry about it much longer. That's sad.

Man I fought tooth and nail when my wife started buying organic this brown rice that, whole wheat and no transfats stuff. Years later my cholesterol is finally where it needs to be and I feel much healthier. I still eat hot dogs and the occasional fast food, but my last sitting at Buffalo Wild wings I felt sick after. The same with Mcdee' s that stuff tears up my guts, but damn it smells good.

roggomThe same with Mcdee' s that stuff tears up my guts said:
I ate McD's, Burger king, Jack n' the box and 711 hot dogs every day for lunch in high school. Not any more, I now have a hard time keeping fast food down. Any fried food my body straight up rejects and fast tracks it out one way or another.

That girl should have HHH sized boobs with all the drugs and growth hormones they pump those chickens full of.

Ahem. It isn't like this kid is only 17 or anything ...

'one and a half times the recommended daily fat intake'

And yet she isn't overweight, hmmm. Thats interesting. Makes you question the whole saturated fat debate. Maybe overeating and lack of vitamins and nutrients is the problem with people being obese, not the consuming of animal products.

Veer_G, You aren't hiding a Vegetarian agenda are you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuleHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Veer_G, You aren't hiding a Vegetarian agenda are you?</div></div>

Hell, no. As long as it isn't halal or kosher, I'll eat the hell out of meat and twice on Sundays.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll eat the hell out of meat and twice on Sundays. </div></div>

emoticons23.gif

This story makes me want a Big Mac

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuleHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'one and a half times the recommended daily fat intake'

And yet she isn't overweight, hmmm. Thats interesting. Makes you question the whole saturated fat debate. Maybe overeating and lack of vitamins and nutrients is the problem with people being obese, not the consuming of animal products.</div></div>

As far as I know, the primary problem with saturated fats (or any fat really) is not that they make you fat. The problem with saturated fat seems to be its observed negative effects on your cardiovascular system and increased risks for certain types of cancer.

I despise the "fat makes you fat" argument that people who learned everything they know about nutrition and diet in the 70's seem to be going on with. I routinely beat my head against the wall with my mom because she's in the "you can eat whatever you want to as long as your fat grams don't go over x per day" school. Doesn't matter what I say, what studies or books I cite, the fact that I've lost 70 lbs over the last year (NOT watching fat grams, but calories and their sources), she just refuses to accept that Diet Coke's not as good for you as water and thinks margarine's healthier than butter because it doesn't have the same fat makeup.

Sorry for the rant. It wasn't necessarily directed at you, it's just the mindset over some diet and nutrition stuff really sets me off. My mom's gonna be 52 this year and is probably 60-100 lbs overweight, and I can't get her to do anything about it. My dad's about 60 lbs overweight, and he's convinced that since eating nothing but shredded wheat and soup for a week doesn't help him lose weight he "just can't." It's kind of been weighing on me (unintentional pun) lately that though I know nobody can live forever, it just seems like the people I love are doing everything they can to themselves to get out sooner.

wow Spazz, you are right on! stay with it and keep on your folks, it can be hard to break an old mind set, but dont give up. if your folk have not had a major blood work up they should, it may open up their minds and allow them to live lots longer. make sure you dad has had his PSA tested for his prostate health.

Thanks man. I was reading your post concerning prostate health and I'm gonna make sure he's had his checked. The last person to have bloodwork done was mom, and she 'skipped McDonald's the day before so the cholesterol would be good'
shocked.gif
. I keep trying but it's very discouraging.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far as I know, the primary problem with saturated fats (or any fat really) is not that they make you fat. The problem with saturated fat seems to be its observed negative effects on your cardiovascular system and increased risks for certain types of cancer.
</div></div>

There was a documentary about saturated fats. The research showed no link between saturated fat and the negative effects on the cardiovascular system or cancer. Their research showed carbohydrates as the problem. People regularly consuming close to 3 times the daily recommended amount of carbs. It has to do with sugar and insolen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would hit it... </div></div>

That was my thought. You might need to hold your breath to keep from hurling from the stench.

article-2092071-11770BCC000005DC-835_306x669.jpg

Chicken nuggets blow, its all about those chicken selects with a pound of fries and 48oz milk shake ahaha

Let that stupid broad die already. She says that she KNOWS that her diet will kill her, but she will continue eating as usual/

What kind of parent(s) does she have? If I didn't eat what was put in front of me, I didn't eat...period!

...I really hate my generation...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd bang her.... </div></div>

Yes, but youd bang the tailpipe of a deisel truck.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd bang her.... </div></div>

grin.gif
</div></div>

13zod4w.png

laugh.gif

does Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) come to mind with this girl. I cannot imagine eating the same thing everyday for 15 years. Just looking at a McDonald's would make me throw-up; occasionally, OK, but everyday...
sick.gif

I wonder if she would be finger licking good, or you would need fries with that
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Viper308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if she would be finger licking good, or you would need fries with that
whistle.gif
</div></div>

Youd need Listerine to get the grease off your tounge.

I don't think I could bring myself to use Crisco, or vegetable oil, as a lube.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think I could bring myself to use Crisco, or vegetable oil, as a lube. </div></div>

Your still not using axle grease are you ArmaHeavy
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Viper308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think I could bring myself to use Crisco, or vegetable oil, as a lube. </div></div>

grin.gif
</div></div>

Nah, I turned him onto Amsoil.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd bang her.... </div></div>

grin.gif
</div></div>

13zod4w.png

laugh.gif
</div></div>
Did you find a lumberjack or what???

They say they're okay but I don't buy it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Viper308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think I could bring myself to use Crisco, or vegetable oil, as a lube. </div></div>

grin.gif
</div></div>

Nah, I turned him onto Amsoil. </div></div>

That didn't last long. I ended up going with Mobil 1.