• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

1500yd .308 hits

Re: 1500yd .308 hits

That's impressing shooting at 1500. I've tried getting a friend's 308 out past 1000 and I can do it, but no where near as accurate as that AND you're at 1500. Very cool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is that shooting spot, in Smith Valley? </div></div>

Yessir, and you need to get together with Chuck, Clint, Frank, and I as soon as weather and time allows!

Awesome video... was the most interesting part of my day
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ScottyS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GCM, welcome to the 'Hide!

Branden, the Sierra 175 is known to remain stable past the transonic stage in many barrels, I suggest you try them. The 168 was just not designed for anything past short-range competitions. </div></div>

175 smk's inbound now. I have 3 powders to play with, varget, 4064, and RL17, we'll see what works best.

Branden

How many MOA or MILS elevation were you using for that distance?
Nice Video.....What was the Max maginifcation for your video camera?