• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

16" AI AW

Re: 16" AI AW

Bump, still resisting doing this, but just barely...

Yes, my rifle is the covert, so it's designed to be shot with the 20" Suppressor and not just the 16" barrel. Although no reason why you couldn't.

1243845571.jpg

This is mine in the AI Gallery on their site... I have the complete set up, Luggage the works.

I'll tell you who makes a nice 16" rifle is APA, they have that Recon which is a cool truck gun. I don't have a picture of them, but I know they make them.

Not sure how I feel about a 16" bolt gun, in an AR10 they rock, but bolt gun wise, I would probably opt for 18.5"

That covert is bad ass Frank, I knew you had it but I've never seen the pics. You ever shoot it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That covert is bad ass Frank, I knew you had it but I've never seen the pics. You ever shoot it?</div></div>

No, i have shot the covert, but not this one, brothers to mine. I have another AW so I shoot that, and keep this one squirreled away. It's a specialty piece, and not something I need to shoot. Once you have one AW the other is simply the same thing.

I have an APA Recon in a Manners T5 and it rocks with the SWR Omega 30. I am getting consistent hits to 800 yards with black hills 168gr.