• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 160+ MOA Elevation Travel Scopes

ChrisAU

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2019
SE Alabama
Before I order a Zeiss LRP S3 4-25 what else is out there? I know the new PA GLx 3-18x44 touts 180, but I’d prefer more X’s and a bigger obj, and I absolutely love the LRP S3 6-36 I just got a few weeks ago. Looking to take my CZ 457 out past normal ranges.

Reactions: TreyMeTrey
Just get the Zeiss. You know you want it. LOL Seriously though with that price range and power range the 46.5 mils or 160 MOA is a lot more than most any other scope at that level.

Reactions: FuhQ and ChrisAU
Just get the Zeiss. You know you want it. LOL Seriously though with that price range and power range the 46.5 mils or 160 MOA is a lot more than most any other scope at that level.

FINE lol gonna order one today. Really surprised there aren't more options out there. The PA looks great but I'd need some hands on time with it. Not as snobby as the Zeiss either lol

• Haha
Reactions: Rob01
Got the 4-25 S3 today. Mine has 55.3 MILs of elevation travel, or 190.1 MOA. I think that should do it lol. Got a 50 MOA rail coming to use with my 30 MOA M-Brace. Wonder if I could get away with a 40 MOA mount…lol

Reactions: Rob01
Before I order a Zeiss LRP S3 4-25 what else is out there? I know the new PA GLx 3-18x44 touts 180, but I’d prefer more X’s and a bigger obj, and I absolutely love the LRP S3 6-36 I just got a few weeks ago. Looking to take my CZ 457 out past normal ranges.
Tract Toric 4÷5×50 FFP 47 mils elevation..mine actually has 49 mils