• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 1760 yd can

Re: 1760 yd can

For all the armchair experts that want to flame my ass or benchducks goto tactical comps and goto funshoot at Rays in Va. read the post ther was 92 people that showed up at my range. we had targets set out all the way out to 2661 yards and over half of the people attending shot at them or spotted while others shot so before you jump on your little highhorses and try to make yourself fell like your real smart you need to post your responses on there because im sure youll have your ass handed to you.Regards mates,put another shrimp on the Barby .P.S. benchduck may be above punctuation, i just dont give a shit.

Aparently you have not shot anything at long range before mate certainly you have not hit anything, and shooting kangaroos @ 25 yards with a shot gun doesent qualify as long range mate and further more the steel target was not painted since the fun shoot which were hit several times that day March 27th ,the 2 hits at the bottom of the plate were made by me with a 416 barrett not a 408 @1650 yards 3rd and 4th shot in an 15mph crosswind.Before you try to flame somebodys ass mate you better get on your little computer and and try to figure out wtf your talking about. Put another shrimp on the barby asshole .<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild_Bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey if the beens were rotton mabe someoen shot it earlier because i am not sure but it usualy takem more than an hour for them to rott.

Also when a projectile passes through it it will enlarge the hole to a size that will allow the calibres projectile to have clearence sorry it was not shot with a 338 projectile if is it a neat fit.

Your mate must have hit it with his 223

PS i love the 408 group pics apparently you get a steel plate with hits all over it and then chose the ones you think look good. if you are trying to shoot a group on steel at any range paint it out first and only shoot that group on it dont let 10 people shoot the shit out of it and then claim groups they dont count.

Also 2 shots dont make a group at least 3 at that sort of range but 5 is better. 2 makes a pair that do not have any relevance.

</div></div>

when wild bill hickup and tucker go out and make this shot at 1700+ yards not at 100yards or less, then they can try and post like they know what their talking about. Oh yeh tucker where is your Range that you shoot at 1000yards+ anyway you must be very lucky to have such a range to shoot at as there are not a lot of people that lucky to have that kind of range to shoot at.Im off work today could i come to your range today so you can teach me how to shoot as good as yourself past 100yards. if so please let me know what caliber of boolits to bring, round count ect.. also i will be willing to pay you for this quality training you can clearly provide with 4000 plus post on the hide. some of us are to busy out shooting and training to rack up that many post on the hide, but of course it dont rain on the internet or does it? one more thing wild just because someone can scrape up enough money to buy an expensive rifle doesnt mean they can shoot it past 100 yard zero, i have a friend that bought a $7200 aw with schmidth setup and didnt know how to zero the rifle but hes learning ill call him and ask if he wants to go to tuckers range with me and recieve the quality training also as im sure tucker can provide with his 4000 plus post on the hide Gooday mate.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild_Bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey if the beens were rotton mabe someoen shot it earlier because i am not sure but it usualy takem more than an hour for them to rott.

Also when a projectile passes through it it will enlarge the hole to a size that will allow the calibres projectile to have clearence sorry it was not shot with a 338 projectile if is it a neat fit.

Your mate must have hit it with his 223

PS i love the 408 group pics apparently you get a steel plate with hits all over it and then chose the ones you think look good. if you are trying to shoot a group on steel at any range paint it out first and only shoot that group on it dont let 10 people shoot the shit out of it and then claim groups they dont count.

Also 2 shots dont make a group at least 3 at that sort of range but 5 is better. 2 makes a pair that do not have any relevance.

</div></div>

hey mate, why dont you go be a dick head somewhere else. Dont piss on the guys parade. He made a great shot but no you are here to bring him down. I bet you couldnt hit that can at 1700 yards. But clearly you are more educated on how a can expands when shot. Well, your wrong, the EXIT holes expands beyond the round, not the entrance. Who pissed in your kangaroo stew this morning? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creep in 2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you come up to my range and shoot i will do this just for you you probably need all the help you can get.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stack the bean cans up 6 cans wide and 6 cans tall and hitting one at a mile becomes less of a challenge. </div></div> </div></div>

Dude, like cut your Testosterol dose in half and take a chill pill to go with it. You are cheap entertainment.

Did you train that Brit sniper that got those two 3k yard kills with the 338 AI rifle? Sounds like maybe yes. After your bean can drills a full sized human would be a piece of cake.

No actually you little pricks are the cheap entertainment. These where not bean can drills i was just providing everyone at the fun shoot, the chance to pull the bob lee swagard shot like on the movie shooter, im sure youve seen it you guys probably watch alot of movies while living in your little fantasy worlds on the hide when you can let your mouth write a check that your ass can actually cash let me know, im quite sure thier will be a good crowd show up to witness what you experts like to post, Put another shrimp on the barby mate.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creep in 2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you come up to my range and shoot i will do this just for you you probably need all the help you can get.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stack the bean cans up 6 cans wide and 6 cans tall and hitting one at a mile becomes less of a challenge. </div></div> </div></div>

Dude, like cut your Testosterol dose in half and take a chill pill to go with it. You are cheap entertainment.

Did you train that Brit sniper that got those two 3k yard kills with the 338 AI rifle? Sounds like maybe yes. After your bean can drills a full sized human would be a piece of cake. </div></div>

One more thing 9h do you actually have a presidents 100 that you earned , i just happen to know a few guys and gals that have these, or do you think posting that pic beside your name makes you look like you know what your talking about inquiring minds want to know?

No I don't have one of them - I have two of them. PM me and I'll give you my real name so you can peruse the CMP, NRA, and Bald Eagles sites to your heart's content to view my results and national rankings.

Unlike you, some of us prefer not to do our chest pounding and dick measuring in public.

For future reference the pics that i sent to benchduck to post were not for the"EXPERTS" to tear apart or try to make cheap entertainment out of but for the the 92 people that attended the fun shoot at my place and actually saw for themselves what we were talking about, thanks for all your kind comments im sure the 92 that were actually there, appreciate it. J husky says it best when he quoted the verse “Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.”Thanks Ray

Hey, I bet some of these guys that are giving Ray crap have heads bigger than a bean can!! Want to go sit out at the mile target?
Guther

hey guys sorry for the crap I gave some of you. I have since changed my poopy diaper and would like to apologise clearly you guys know your stuff and I cannot compete with you so I would just like to say keep up the good work. Thanks again ray

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creep in 2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One more thing 9h do you actually have a presidents 100 that you earned , i just happen to know a few guys and gals that have these, or do you think posting that pic beside your name makes you look like you know what your talking about inquiring minds want to know? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No I don't have one of them - I have two of them. PM me and I'll give you my real name so you can peruse the CMP, NRA, and Bald Eagles sites to your heart's content to view my results and national rankings.

Unlike you, some of us prefer not to do our chest pounding and dick measuring in public. </div></div>

LMFAO...

Leo... be gentle...

Ray,

Thats awesome that someone hit it! I hope we find out who! Thanks again for letting us come and shoot. Sorry for all the mall ninjas doubting it. Their just jealous because they dont have the chance to see what a can looks like at that distance.

Hell do they even have rifles in Australia. I thought they just used boomarangs and sling shots with kangaroo testicles as projectiles. But oh well, what do I know, I just sit in my arm chair with my Crossman and shoot flies off the wall with a cold PBR in my hand.

This is too funny.Ill have to agree with wild bill though. That round has no marks on it from rifling. Hard to beleive. And 2 shots dont make a group. Sorry but I dont beleive it.