• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

19 y.o. BLM activist and 75 y.o Democrat field volunteer raped and murdered by the same man. Perp caught.

I bet they still voted for Joe ;)

Only once now though... Can't flick Sharpies when yer' rottin' in the ground...
smiley_smartass.gif

The scorpion and the frog(s). I see a silver lining, though. He gave them rides and pretended to be a traveling preacher, right?
Give that man a taxi medallion, and a black taxi with no interior door handles. Then stick him in Portland as the official BLM taxi company.

Eventually it'll all work itself out.

• Love
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The scorpion and the frog(s). I see a silver lining, though. He gave them rides and pretended to be a traveling preacher, right?
Give that man a taxi medallion, and a black taxi with no interior door handles. Then stick him in Portland as the official BLM taxi company.

Yep. It will. He just have to be confined to the quarantined area where leftists are allowed to do whatever they want but not able to legally cross into US territory again. It is a pity they crashed the CHAZ/CHOP party too early. It could have been a great social experiment and we can watch the crazies kill themselves and each other in that hell hole they created.

Afterward she might turn against YOU after the police shows up and accuse you of using a firearm to kill an "unfortunate misunderstood and repressed minority male"... Think of it from that angle. And, yes, some libtards ARE this batshit crazy. For your safety, and the safety of those you care about, do NOT interfere with Darwin's work. Smile and wave, or better, have headphones on. They don't have to be actually powered on...

^^^^^^
This right here has actually happened before.
Fucking sad.

Actually, I'm surprised that there wasn't more rapes with all the fuckery that has gone on. To a lot of the young females it was a party atmosphere. To a predator rapist the protests and looting and rioting combined with lack of police enforcement presented a target rich environment. Maybe there was just the news never reported it as it was mostly peaceful.....

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Actually, I'm surprised that there wasn't more rapes with all the fuckery that has gone on. To a lot of the young females it was a party atmosphere. To a predator rapist the protests and looting and rioting combined with lack of police enforcement presented a target rich environment. Maybe there was just the news never reported it as it was mostly peaceful.....

Many of the cities this summer had indeed literally been a serial killer's fantasies come true. So many young, naive, and idealistic fools in the streets who thought they were "fighting" to "overturn an aged status quo"... A real predator like Gary Ridgway or Ted Bundy could have just employed a tiny bit of false charm and swept many of these mooks off their feet... And into a ravine at the base of some lonely railway tracks...

I bet the media is covering up or not addressing any suspicious disappearances of people. Many of these young rioters had probably argued and fought with their families before going out to participate and it may be assumed that they had run away from home if they had never come back that night.

Liberal or not no woman deserves to be raped. I’d help her because no one deserves that.
Bitch may not deserve it....but if youve spent the last 3.5 yrs calling me a "deplorable racists misogynist homophobe"....and also spent those last 3.5 yrs trying to abolish the police......and also spent those last 3.5 yrs implying black people arent responsible for the crimes they commit......and anyone who shoots a black man for any reason did so because he was a racist......dont expect me to be first in line to save your ass.

lets say the dude was trying to rape you...and i pop out of the bushes like the great American ninja, and put 1 in his chest, saving you from being raped...well thanks to the environment YOU have fostered, I AM going to be the bad guy, and I AM going to be the one charged with murder and called a racist, and that i "should have shot him in the leg" or some bullshit.

so you know what.....fuck you....you made your bed....you sleep in it.

One of my favorite parables.