• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1953 M37/Powerwagon

black max

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 2, 2012
    world wide
    Does anyone know the value of an 1953 Dodge M37? Its in good shape and runs like a top but needs the master cylinder rebuilt and possibly wheel cylinders, the seats are toast as well. Hardly any rust anywhere on it.
    20201218_145046.jpg
    20201218_145029.jpg

Sold an M37 with locked up motor 20yrs ago for $2500. In running/driving condition today, I'd guess $7-10k, maybe more. There's still a lot of them out there but no where near as pricey as the civilian Power Wagons. Big thing on the body is bad dents/wrinkles. That sheet metal is thick!

Sold an M37 with locked up motor 20yrs ago for $2500. In running/driving condition today, I'd guess $7-10k, maybe more. There's still a lot of them out there but no where near as pricey as the civilian Power Wagons. Big thing on the body is bad dents/wrinkles. That sheet metal is thick!
    Seems like the thicker metal would be easier to fix. This one is pretty straight though.

I’m rebuilding a ‘52 wdx powerwagon now. Prices vary pretty wildly on these, little nuances to them. Good running shape, closer to the 10k side of things. There is a Facebook group fir old PW’s. Best source of info and comparables will be

Powerwagonadvertiser.com

Nice old truck..

Its mine, I acquired it in a trade. I'm going to sell or trade it. I'm 6'5" and 300 lbs. I cannot work the clutch with the door closed, lol.

This is why you should sell it to a guy built like gimli the dwarf.
    I'm that guy.
    I'll give you 2 rolls of Copenhagen, a bucket of catfish, and throw a load of sand under your mobile home. Don't try to sweat me on this deal.

I'm that guy.
    I'll give you 2 rolls of Copenhagen, a bucket of catfish, and throw a load of sand under your mobile home. Don't try to sweat me on this deal.
    Shit, don't you have some fish to clean or sumpin.........😆

• Haha
    Reactions: Foul Mike
    On the off chance that anyone here ends up with it, and it has original engine, I've got a NOS head gasket I'll contribute to the cause.

That looks like a nice one. Most of the pics that I see of others are pretty rusty or missing a bunch of parts.

This might help, stuff on BAT usually sells high, not always.

Two most recent:

1954_dodge_m37_1602120498d0e0cB22B07BC-B90A-4EAA-B1F8-F51BC334976A.jpeg

No Reserve: 1954 Dodge M37 Military Pickup
    Sold for $10,199 on 10/20/20

1598905177e7dff9f98764daScreen-Shot-2020-08-31-at-4.16.54-PM.png

1952 Dodge M37
    Sold for $18,250 on 9/7/20

Here's the rest of the list:

That was my plan!
    i have a 6bt, transmission, transfer case, radiator wiring harness and everything needed to slap one in there....lol i have a 41 mack firetruck im planning on making a pickup out of with it, benefits of having a buddy with a wrecker service. he gave me the wrecked truck

I'm that guy.

Hmmm.
    This guy is a Wheeler and a dealer.
    I was going to try and buy it but there is no way I can beet that

Have one sitting with winch/ hard top in the barn. Someday ill get it running... maybe? Ya’ll keep showing me this top end shootin stuff so i cannot afford to fix it up.

Reactions: SilentStalkr