• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1976 FREE printable targets from Impact Data Books

Good to see SH back up and running!!!!

These are great targets. I just bought one of your books and they are awesome. Thanks for all you do.

Very nice selection. Some I have used in the past and several new ones. Much appreciated.

Thanks for your dedication to us, your customers, that is your Competitive edge! I am now one of your Thankful Customers.

<span style="font-weight: bold">1114 Printable Target Pages by Impact Data Books</span>
Well shooters, Impact Data Books is at it again. Being the leader and trendsetters in the data book industry we must continue to raise the bar and provide you with the most options and flexibility in your data books.

We have a lot of great things on tap for you, the shooter, and one of those was to update our downloadable target options.

We are the <span style="font-weight: bold">FIRST</span> company to offer <span style="font-weight: bold">FREE</span> target downloadable pages that you can print off and use that correspond with our data collection pages. Adding to that Impact Data Books is the <span style="font-weight: bold">FIRST</span> company to offer a true <span style="font-weight: bold">Modular Data Book</span>. Our options, flexability, and availability is second to none. We have revolutionized the data book market and have quickly become your leading source of data books for Military, Law Enforcement, and competitive shooters around the world.

Last week, one of our competitors once again followed our lead, <span style="font-weight: bold">COPYING</span> and trying to utilize another one of our original concepts, which has become common practice from them over the last year. The realization of lugging around a CD ROM was impractical when all you need to do is log onto a site from any computer and hit print at the drop of a dime to have the targets you need. Our competitor was trying to keep up with us <span style="font-weight: bold">ONCE AGAIN</span> by playing off of what we do and made 300 unconventional, gimmicky targets just to throw a high number count out.

It’s a sad day that I have to waste my time and that I have to come on here and set the record straight while protecting our original ideas and concepts. Enough is enough!! This pattern has gone on multiple times over the last year and we have bit our tongue and tried to handle these issues behind closed doors as adults. Some companies just don’t get it and feel the need to take from our <span style="font-weight: bold">ORIGINAL</span> ideas. From now on, I will not turn a blind eye to someone trying to take credit for the concepts we generate.

While advancing on our <span style="font-weight: bold">ORIGINAL</span> concept, we have finally updated our original library of 200 target pages to an incredible 1114 <span style="font-weight: bold">USEFUL</span> pages that will enhance any shooters needs. These pages are available to everyone <span style="font-weight: bold">FREE</span>. Go use them. Go shoot. That is what we designed these new pages for.

As always, we will continue to bring you the most unique and advanced offerings ever found in data books. I am sure in the near future we will have to increase from 1114 downloadable pages to 3000+ in order to maintain the largest library available, but that is what sets Impact Data Books apart from our competition.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Impact Data Books originality, flexibility, options, and an overall understanding of what shooters need and want in a data book comes from real world experience and practical shooters knowledge. Impact Data Books creates new concepts and ideas. We do not operate by copying the ideas or concepts of others in the industry. </span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">That is why Impact Data Books are the LEADERS in data books and the choice of WINNNERS!!!!!</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Get all your printable target needs here:</span>
Target Downloads - Impact Data Books
Thank you