• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1976 FREE printable targets from Impact Data Books

Re: 1114 FREE printable targets from Impact Data books

Tony,

I've been using these now since the CCA Precision Rifle class and they have really helped. I like the data book too. The huge selection of pages you have for it make it easy to customize!

Thanks,

Tom

The printable targets & data book are neat. The data pages seem to be well thought out & easy to use. No excuse for me to keep on using my old spiral notebook, although it just fits neatly in my range box.

Larry

Thanks for the free targets, NOMAD!
I tried drawing my own once. Didn't work out too well...

Just ordered a data book, FDAC, and other pages. Thanks for the freebies to go with it.

Great Stuff. I thought I was just getting a data book when I bought yours, but you offer so much more. Even if I didn't buy the book I am still getting a GREAT deal. Love the target selection. I left a few at the local range and the guys ate them up. Now we keep a stack of them available for people to shoot at.

Got my book very quickly, and it is every bit as good as I had hoped. Very stoked about the ability to match pages to targets and drills seamlessly.

And for the free targets, as mentioned above.

Glad we can be a valuable asset to everyone!!

We will be bringing you a bunch of new stuff here again real soon!!

Sorry it had to go down this way!

As someone who has had their magazine articles and training materials ripped off on multiple occasions, for a profit no less, I can understand and appreciate your frustration firsthand.

I have to say Team Blaster will always get my thanks and support, you would be hard pressed to find a better bunch of individuals and reps of the shooting sports.

I know the team has thousands of posts on this forum and others sharing any information they can pass along to help other shooters. As a competitive team, and now a business enterprise, IMHO they have always given 100% to help out anyone they can.

Sorry once again, thanks as always for everything you guys do, best of luck to you.
M Richardson

Thanks for the targets, just found them & totally appreciate them.

Thanks
smile.gif

I think that these targets are some of the best things going.

This is a great resource. Time saving and easy to print off for different types of shooting. Thank you very much.

Much appreciated folks. Very generous.

Thank you for the tgts.....

New to the site and I really appreciate you making them available for EVERYONE!

Cheers,

Mike
smile.gif

Glad we can assist in your shooting!

Thanks for the great targets. I'll put them to good use! I used enough paper to deforest a national park in some small third world country.

Thats Epic and awesome!! Glad to help

Drool! Good work mate. I'll need a new ink cartridge... I demand compensation!

Now all I need is a field printer! Imagine being in the middle of no where with a back pack size printer
smile.gif

Thanks for the link.

awesome. so many things to shoot need more ammo

Thats how we roll!!
smile.gif

Thank you for providing these targets to the members. Very kind of you.

Absolutely great resource. I will be frequenting your site often.

We are glad to help.

MK75 keep coming back to the site we continually add more and more products to the site each month.

We have alot of new stuff getting ready to come out as well.

Happy Shooting guys!

the dot drill and know your limit are awesome targets, thanx for all the cool other ones too.

Glad to help out we plan on adding even more targets again real soon.

The best part is all our targets match are data collection pages.

Glad to help out and provide the best quality data books on the market. Thanks for all the support!

Quick heads up we are making mods to our free printable targets to enhance the use of them for everyone. The new mods will be benifical for everyone.

We plan to replace all the current ones with the new mods in the upcoming weeks so if you like the targets as they are now I would print some of them off so you can copy them and use for a later.

Unless we can convince Tom to leave the current and new versions live hint hint :)

Happy shooting

The new version of our printable targets are now complete and up for your shooting pleasure. We have colored all our great targets and offer them in Black and White and colored versions. This is a great option for shooters and we want to thank our very own Tom for busting these all out to help enhance everyone's range sessions.

Impact Data Books takes shooting seriously and we offer only the best products to enhance your shooting needs. We also want to thank all our customers for making us the #1 data book in the country.

1174971_10151565326021105_1619134190_n.jpg

1001281_10151565324856105_1006830952_n.jpg

1234018_10151565325956105_736397777_n.jpg

575270_10151565325846105_1333431363_n.jpg

Happy Shooting

We have got a lot of great feedback on the updated colored targets. I am glad that we can bring you these great targets to use with all of our great data books.