• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses 2 Day Intermediate Precision rifle course- Nov. 7 & 8, Weatherford, Texas

Hogstooth

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2004
Texas
www.vttactical.com
Vapor Trail Tactical

Nov. 7 & 8, 2020 at CTG private range facility in Weatherford, Texas
Cost: $360.00
Limit 10 students

2 day Intermediate course is for those who know the basics of their rifle and optic. Wanting to get to the next level, and push yourself to shoot to the capability of your system? This course will sharpen your marksmanship, build your confidence in your ability to rapidly deploy and engage smaller targets at distance, utilize your gear and equipment to its fullest potential, and build wind reading skills.

Day 1 will be marksmanship and skill building, truing your ballistic solver with data on paper, and wind reading simplification.

Day 2 will be combining what you learned from day 1 shooting various drills and standards

This course will also feature my Precision rifle standards that evaluates your level of competency, it is a 20 round course of fire that evaluates time, accuracy, efficiency in deploying your system, reloads, multiple shots, multiple targets, and supported positions.

Go to www.vttactical.com or email me direct at [email protected] for more information

Keep it Point of Aim
Point of Impact!

Last edited:
I've trained with Sean 5 times including NC and TX. It's worth the time and well worth the cost.

Reactions: deepblue
What kind of round count for the class?
Per the site it looks like 250-300 ...

this looks like something I’d be in for but unfortunately the dates don’t allow for it so I’ll keep an eye out for the next one or maybe do a one day private.