• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 2 more suppressors in transfer :)

ChrisNCT

A Connecticut Shooter
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2009
Naugatuck, CT USA
Just got a good deal on 2 cans in state so I took them both.

The first is a Gemtech 9mm Multi-Mount Suppressor.

The second is a Yankee Hill Machine 5.56 Stainless model

We'll see how long these two take compared to my other transfers.

Re: 2 more suppressors in transfer :)

The next Suppressors that I want are:

AAC 762-SD
AAC TiRANT 9
AAC TiRANT 45
SilencerCO Osprey 45 FDE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisNCT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The next Suppressors that I want are:

AAC 762-SD
AAC TiRANT 9
AAC TiRANT 45
SilencerCO Osprey 45 FDE </div></div>
why are you doubling up on 45 cans?

I want a dedicated .45 can in FDE for my FN FNP-45 FDE Pistol.

The other is for a 1911

You will really like the Multimount. I picked mine up as part of last years Gemtax promotion. I use it on my Glock 17 and also a 9mm AR with a 5.5" TROS 3-lug barrel. I love the 3-lug setup; easy on, easy off, never loosens.

I need to test it out on the 300 Whisper and see how it compares to the 762-SD.

oh cool, so you can have more than one suppressor getting transfered at one time?

I have one that is curently being transfered right now, but was afraid to buy a second one right away, at least until the first cleared, before I got a second one. thats good to know. I going to buy another as soon as I can.

Sorry to jack ur thread but thats very good info...
Regards,
DT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_TROS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh cool, so you can have more than one suppressor getting transfered at one time?
DT </div></div>

Yes, you can have as many as you can afford. You can even submit multiple forms in the same packet.

Yep, I currently have 2 suppressors being transferred right now in the same packet. I also have a Short Barrel Rifle (SBR) going through as well.