20 posts then banned ?

Anointed1

It's the pills I swear
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2021
    Pacific Northwest
    So I'm new and of course i read the rules....I have a couple different threads going and just from normal responses on them and adding this thread to it I'm up to 15 posts already =/....I'm pretty sure I read you get banned at 20 no matter what the content was about...does that really happen and is there a counter somewhere that you can look at to see where you're at ?...might seem stupid but to me that rule is too to some degree...very easy to crest 20 with just a couple conversations going. I wasnt sure where to even ask this so move it wherever it should be....and again I'm new and just trying to figure stuff out.

Thanks !

• Wow
    Reactions: DIBBS

rtB

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 29, 2019
    Payson, AZ
    Usually takes more than 20 posts to verify that someone is a complete douchebag and should be banned. But I'm not sure what the record is.

But no, you don't automatically get banned at 20 posts.

Blutroop

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 25, 2018
    Alaska
    Since they changed the px to a pay to play? System the powers that be may not be concerned Any longer with people getting a high post count your first day. I think they just don’t want people posting stupid shit to increase their # only.
    You should be fine.

Reactions: Maggot

Anointed1

It's the pills I swear
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2021
    Pacific Northwest
    Ok...all that makes sense...I would think common sense would guide such stuff but I thought I'd better ask.

kl3309

It's a beautiful forum!!!
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Oct 26, 2011
    Defunded!
    So I'm new and of course i read the rules....I have a couple different threads going and just from normal responses on them and adding this thread to it I'm up to 15 posts already =/....I'm pretty sure I read you get banned at 20 no matter what the content was about...does that really happen and is there a counter somewhere that you can look at to see where you're at ?...might seem stupid but to me that rule is too to some degree...very easy to crest 20 with just a couple conversations going. I wasnt sure where to even ask this so move it wherever it should be....and again I'm new and just trying to figure stuff out.

Thanks !

Maggot

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    What if we're all banned and none of us know it yet.....and at the end of the movie we're going to realize we've been banned the entire time???
    Then we'd be on the Twilight Zone and not the Hide.

• Haha
    Reactions: mcameron

Maggot

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Ok...all that makes sense...I would think common sense would guide such stuff but I thought I'd better ask.
    Around here?

Bwahahahahaha

Last edited:

db2000

Supporter
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 27, 2020
    I’ll pay your $20 and take whatever it is your trying to sell.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    hmmm, i got away with 8011 extra posts!!!

i must be operator af.

Reactions: tnichols

navynambu

Jesus Don't Want Me For A Sunbeam
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 5, 2017
    Anasazi Land
    Wow, I knew lots of state have legal weed now, but this is ridiculous. Who was just talking about a Vulcan mind-meld...where are you when we need you?

thejeep

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Aug 30, 2008
    New York City
    You will not be banned at 20, If you report member “lowlight” for posting in the cop bashing thread on tasers.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Lapuapalooza

WeiserBucks

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Weiser , Idaho

Thanks !
    We'll need pics of the girlfriend to proceed.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 6, 2012
    What if we're all banned and none of us know it yet.....and at the end of the movie we're going to realize we've been banned the entire time???
    This is banned camp purgatory. You didn't know that?

Reactions: lash

seanh

Fucktard Ring ldr
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Yeah some of these guys here pretty damn funny. Especially when they get into the insults... Can be quite creative.

Be careful though if you're hungover or over 40... You might laugh too hard and accidentally shit yourself.

thejeep

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Aug 30, 2008
    New York City
    Yeah some of these guys here pretty damn funny. Especially when they get into the insults... Can be quite creative.

Be careful though if you're hungover or over 40... You might laugh too hard and accidentally shit yourself.
    Happened last week

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    You silly German. Everyone knows that you wish for three more with your last wish.

Ohh shit. That's for lamps and jeanies.
    Okay, so, nevermind. The OP is fucked
    You wasted your 17th post to ask about what happens when you're banned after posting another 3?

Not a wise usage of your remaining posts.

Steel head

Feral kitten
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Washington

Thanks !
    046C4897-392D-40CD-8540-A1978360C13B.gif

tnichols

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 23, 2010
    Morley IA
    I made it through 20 posts still supersonic and not even close to the trans. Check your load data and data entry into the calc. Report back.

Reactions: lash