• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

20 posts then banned ?

Anointed1

It's the pills I swear
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2021
    Pacific Northwest
    So I'm new and of course i read the rules....I have a couple different threads going and just from normal responses on them and adding this thread to it I'm up to 15 posts already =/....I'm pretty sure I read you get banned at 20 no matter what the content was about...does that really happen and is there a counter somewhere that you can look at to see where you're at ?...might seem stupid but to me that rule is too to some degree...very easy to crest 20 with just a couple conversations going. I wasnt sure where to even ask this so move it wherever it should be....and again I'm new and just trying to figure stuff out.

Thanks !

• Wow
    Reactions: DIBBS
    Usually takes more than 20 posts to verify that someone is a complete douchebag and should be banned. But I'm not sure what the record is.

But no, you don't automatically get banned at 20 posts.

kAq6HQVQmK5WM.gif

Since they changed the px to a pay to play? System the powers that be may not be concerned Any longer with people getting a high post count your first day. I think they just don’t want people posting stupid shit to increase their # only.
    You should be fine.

Reactions: Maggot
    Ok...all that makes sense...I would think common sense would guide such stuff but I thought I'd better ask.

So I'm new and of course i read the rules....I have a couple different threads going and just from normal responses on them and adding this thread to it I'm up to 15 posts already =/....I'm pretty sure I read you get banned at 20 no matter what the content was about...does that really happen and is there a counter somewhere that you can look at to see where you're at ?...might seem stupid but to me that rule is too to some degree...very easy to crest 20 with just a couple conversations going. I wasnt sure where to even ask this so move it wherever it should be....and again I'm new and just trying to figure stuff out.

Thanks !

What if we're all banned and none of us know it yet.....and at the end of the movie we're going to realize we've been banned the entire time???
    Then we'd be on the Twilight Zone and not the Hide.

• Haha
    Reactions: ...
    Ok...all that makes sense...I would think common sense would guide such stuff but I thought I'd better ask.
    Around here?

Bwahahahahaha

Last edited:
    I’ll pay your $20 and take whatever it is your trying to sell.

hmmm, i got away with 8011 extra posts!!!

i must be operator af.

Reactions: tnichols
    You will not be banned at 20, If you report member “lowlight” for posting in the cop bashing thread on tasers.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Lapuapalooza

Thanks !
    We'll need pics of the girlfriend to proceed.

What if we're all banned and none of us know it yet.....and at the end of the movie we're going to realize we've been banned the entire time???
    This is banned camp purgatory. You didn't know that?

Reactions: lash
    Yeah some of these guys here pretty damn funny. Especially when they get into the insults... Can be quite creative.

Be careful though if you're hungover or over 40... You might laugh too hard and accidentally shit yourself.

Yeah some of these guys here pretty damn funny. Especially when they get into the insults... Can be quite creative.

Be careful though if you're hungover or over 40... You might laugh too hard and accidentally shit yourself.
    Happened last week

• Haha
    You silly German. Everyone knows that you wish for three more with your last wish.

Ohh shit. That's for lamps and jeanies.
    Okay, so, nevermind. The OP is fucked
    You wasted your 17th post to ask about what happens when you're banned after posting another 3?

Not a wise usage of your remaining posts.

Thanks !
    046C4897-392D-40CD-8540-A1978360C13B.gif

I made it through 20 posts still supersonic and not even close to the trans. Check your load data and data entry into the calc. Report back.

Reactions: lash
    OP, I wouldn't worry too much. I suspect not everyone here bothers to reread the rules after they have been here for a while.

I assume this is where you read this? -> https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/2021-snipers-hide-forum-rules.6920466/

After the last update to the rules, the Hide underwent an update to the PX system. You will need to upgrade to a supporter account if you want to access the PX. I am not sure if the 20 post daily speed limit is still pertinent as you work toward your first 100 posts. Good on you for familiarizing yourself with the rules of the forum though.

_________
    "Our Membership makes the forum, so understand that not all members have the same level of seniority. Best practice is to learn the dynamics of our community before jumping in with both feet.

2021 Sniper’s Hide Forum Rules
    [.....]
    Post Exchange Requirements
    [.....]
    4. Padding your post count will result in a temporary banning of 1 week. If you post more than 20 posts in a single day you will be considered to be padding your post regardless of the content."