• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing 2010 Deer Mount

B.Bates

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2005
Palatka, Fl
Picked up my 2010 Muzzleloading Buck this week. Still waiting on my Kansas deer.

Went with a wall pedistal mount with a 90degree turn, i am sure happy with how it came out. I have historically done the traditional right or left hand turn but my next couple of mounts are going to be more like this one.

NewImage2.jpg

NewImage3.jpg

NewImage.jpg

Rear detail

09cc9715.jpg

side profile, with the bracket you can easily turn the deer and change the pose daily

137dfe30.jpg

6eddb0ff.jpg

Different Deer same taxidermist

0476cfda.jpg

088eded5.jpg

215192e4.jpg

Re: 2010 Deer Mount

Looks great, I might need to show this to my taxidermist for the giant I plan on killing this season haha.

You've got a good taxidermist! Those look great. Whitetails sure are pretty...

Now just put some trees/bushes behind it and it'll look like its coming out to say hello! Give your guests a nice surprise as they walk in the room!