Sniper’s Hide Cup 2011 Pics/Videos.

Sumpter Steve

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2006
Gresham, Oregon
I would love to see some pics and videos of my friends battling it out at the comp. Unfortunately I couldn't make it this year so it will be the next best thing for me. Thanks.

sobrbiker883

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2003
Gilbert AZ
Re: 2011 Pics/Videos.

Only one I've got:
ro2011b.jpg

Well, there's a pic of Rich getting molestered by Mick but it will be used as leverage sometime in the future.....

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo

WOW Looks like Team Surgeon stomped some serious ass!!! 2012 looks like the year of Surgeon domination!!

Congrats and good shooting.

Wade

Sergeant
    Minuteman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Caliber break down? </div></div>

I can tell you the top 5 caliber breakdown.

I was shooting a 243 with the new 105 Berger Hybrids.
    Terry, John, and Tim shot 260/139 scenars.
    Francis was shooting a 6.5-284 with 139s.

We just got our Berger 105 Hybrids and I barely had time to get my rifle barreled, zeroed and doped before the match. Let me just say these things are amazing! In what little load development I did they shot groups at every yard line that were completely unbelievable and the ballistics are almost unbelievable. The box says .278 but I had to bump it up a few points to track. Based on what we saw with these and our past experiences with Berger we bought all of the hybrids that we could and placed a big .243 barrel order with Krieger for the team. If our first experience was any indication Berger just designed THE 6mm long range bullet.

seven mm

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Dec 16, 2006
    NE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The box says .278 but I had to bump it up a few points to track.

</div></div>

What did you find you needed to use for a G7?

Thanks

Onemoretime

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Sep 1, 2007
    San Diego, CA

Wow... the 105 over the 115dtac? Very cool.

Thanks Wade.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wade</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Caliber break down? </div></div>

I can tell you the top 5 caliber breakdown.

I was shooting a 243 with the new 105 Berger Hybrids.
    Terry, John, and Tim shot 260/139 scenars.
    Francis was shooting a 6.5-284 with 139s.

We just got our Berger 105 Hybrids and I barely had time to get my rifle barreled, zeroed and doped before the match. Let me just say these things are amazing! In what little load development I did they shot groups at every yard line that were completely unbelievable and the ballistics are almost unbelievable. The box says .278 but I had to bump it up a few points to track. Based on what we saw with these and our past experiences with Berger we bought all of the hybrids that we could and placed a big .243 barrel order with Krieger for the team. If our first experience was any indication Berger just designed THE 6mm long range bullet.

</div></div>

Wade

Sergeant
    Minuteman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seven mm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The box says .278 but I had to bump it up a few points to track.

</div></div>

What did you find you needed to use for a G7?

Thanks </div></div>

Wade