• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2012 K&M Precision Rifle Comp **RESULTS & PHOTOS**

Re: 2012 K & M Precision Rifle Competition - 3-4 M

Did anybody get a confirmation that their email was received?
I know we don't find out if we made it or not until Monday, but was there an auto-response or anything to signify receipt of the request?

I should have something by this weekend. There will be a waitlist, but we will take a few more shooters then the 60 planned to try and minimize it.

We need to hear back from a few sponsors to see if they will fill their slots and in order to release an accurate roster.

Shannon

Hopefully when my gun gets built I can attend one of these. They are much closer than texas and it would be much easier to convince the gf to go to florida.

Re: 2012 K & M Precision Rifle Competition - 3-4 March

Official match roster as of 13 January 2012

Congratulations to those who made the cut! The PRS members signed up in full force and took 90% of the available slots. Those that did not make it will receive an email informing them that they are waitlisted and how that process will work. To accommodate the demand we will host 10-15 more shooters then previously planned.

We are happy to announce on behalf of Delta Outdoorsman that SGT. Stephen McAuley we be the sponsored shooter and will attend the match, train-up and stay with us at no cost to him!

We also added a few more sponsors to match so please check the website and/or first post to visit their websites.

An official email will be sent in the next 72 hours to all applicants with directions, payment information and addition information we require before you show up.
If you want to sign up for the train-up and have not, please lets us know in that return email.

Remember all payments are due 1 February. Cost - $250 for the match and $425 for the train-up and the match.

K & M Precision Rifle Training
c/o Shannon Kay
4589 Ashton Circle
Crestview FL 32536

Let us know if you have any questions or if there is a possible mistake and we’ll figure it out.

<span style="font-weight: bold">NAME / SHOOTING TRAIN-UP (Y/N)</span>
Spenser Morgan Y
Larry Morgan Y
Tom Fuller N
Glen Seekins N
Scott Parks N
Stephen McAuley Y
Ryan Castle N
Ken Lin Y
Moon Y
Jeff Badley N
Terry Cross N
Jim Hanks Y
Frank Galli N
Tony Gimmellie N
Kevin Drake N
Tom Lancaster Y
Adam Rubin N
Jonathan Berry N
Bradley Bell Y
Dustin Morris N
Adam Williams N
Bannon Eldridge N
Joe Reeves Y
Clint VanDeventerY
Charles Lane Y
Adam Lucksinger Y
Grant Bryant N
Kevin Elpers N
John Sommers Y
Ted Torres Y
Patrick Morris N
Nathan Pirtle N
Chris Laursen N
Benjie Bates N
Joe Walls N
Mick Harrison N
Brandon Conn Y
Tim Long Y
Scott Pringle Y
Jamie Dodson Y
Ryan Brandt Y
Mark Whiteacre N
Suzanne Hawron N
Michael NitzschkeN
Floyd Cook Y
Sean McKay Y
David Brennaman N
Sean Utsch N
Wade Stuteville N
John Busby N
Richard Emmons N
Jason Christian Y
Luke Roseen Y
Scott Satterlee N
Larry Levine N
Zach Scurlock N
Kyle Ouzts N
James Ramsey N
Charles Roberts Y
Ron Koenig N
Trina Koenig N
Paul McCoy N
Jim Saunders N
Samuel O’Hanlon Y
Richard Crouse N
Jason Byrd Y
Bryan Richman N
Adam Parnell Y
David Sorge Y
Jeff Saunders N
David Bailey Y
Jim Marzec N
Todd Conley N
Andrew Gilewicz N

Please excuse my boner
grin.gif

That is one hell of a list of shooters. That would be quite a thing to watch.

Sorry for the confusion guys. The list above is the list of shooters with slots. The "Y" or "N" is whether you are shooing the train-up. Emails all went out minus some sponsor slots. If you want to shoot the train up let us know.

All names above are in. Waitlist guys were sent a email this evening as well, but names were not posted above.

Shannon

This just made my week! Now, to buy more ammo...

Oh Awesome, is that 2 womens name I see?? That is Great!!

Thanks Shannon and Bryan for the opportunity.

Looking forward to the match.

Congrats Stephen for being the lucky one choosen, see you there.

Best regards

Mark

Anyone flying into Pensacola for the train up that wants to split a rental, pm me

Hey Shannon,
How many rounds do you think we should bring for the train up?
Thanks!

100 rounds will cover the train-up. Sorry for the omission.

A small update and notes –

The COF is complete and we are excited to run the shooters through it. It is very balanced across all aspects of our discipline or style of shooting. We recently added some great obstacles/props that will highlight modern tactical and practical situations. Some have inquired about more COF details but will have to wait until match day.

Don’t forget if you want to zero you’ll need to show up Friday the day prior from 3:00pm until dark to do so. NO ONE WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO ZERO ON SATURDAY – We will also start on time, hopefully with you! When you arrive at the range quickly sign in, receive your COF book and shooter number. After that prep your gear and stand by for the safety brief and match start at 7:00am. For those that want to mill around and ease into the day, we suggest showing up earlier. We have to sign in 75 shooters so please don’t show up with one minute to spare.

This leads me to the next point, follow the directions sent to you to in the email or on our website. If you don’t there is a possibility that your GPS will take to the south entrance which is not an entrance anymore. This will require a 30-45min drive around to the real entrance.

We have a few guys who have not paid and others that want to get in. I need updates by the end of the week from those folks so we can let others in or collect your payment.

Our sponsors have been very generous and the prize table is going to have some incredible gear from the community’s top names. Start thanking these guys now! They have really taken care of us!

See you guys in less than three weeks! Get off your bellies and train! Drop us a note or call if you have questions.

Shannon

I too am looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Damnit....How about some chatter about this match!
I'm pumped....can't wait for my first trip to Florida to shoot this match!
This is going to be a great match, great shooters, and a generous prize table. I can't wait!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damnit....How about some chatter about this match!
I'm pumped....can't wait for my first trip to Florida to shoot this match!
This is going to be a great match, great shooters, and a generous prize table. I can't wait!</div></div>

Hey batta batta batta SWING batta

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S. Kay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This leads me to the next point, follow the directions sent to you to in the email or on our website. If you don’t there is a possibility that your GPS will take to the south entrance which is not an entrance anymore. This will require a 30-45min drive around to the real entrance. </div></div>

I still have an inch of orange mud on my truck from following my GPS there. 20 miles of bad road and a few lake crossings later I still made it on time. Nuttin' like 6-wheelin' before a shoot
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BattleAxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S. Kay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This leads me to the next point, follow the directions sent to you to in the email or on our website. If you don’t there is a possibility that your GPS will take to the south entrance which is not an entrance anymore. This will require a 30-45min drive around to the real entrance. </div></div>

I still have an inch of orange mud on my truck from following my GPS there. 20 miles of bad road and a few lake crossings later I still made it on time. Nuttin' like 6-wheelin' before a shoot
grin.gif
</div></div>

lol now try that in a lower profile car
smile.gif
Damn GPS.

Holy crap you took a car back there? I'm surprised I didn't see a snorkel sticking out of the swamp at the back gate LOL

Battle Axe....if you had the dually at the one day match? I sat there for an hour before anybody showed up. I said has it been raining that bad out here and here comes a dually covered in mud...it was a great match.

Poison123....you can wear those shooting shoes for this match also.....

You have no idea how badly I wanted to make a new hole next to the barricaded back gate considering what I went through to get there, but having witnessed Shannon's reaction to "getting dirt on his berms" I figured I made a good decision not too.

Althoooouuuugh...he couldn't exactly chase me unless he had his team of Rangers to pull him and that Razor thingy out of the mud puddles LOL
laugh.gif

Here's some info. Be ready to move and be ready to shoot some tough targets. If you can shoot well from your belly, there will be a few targets for you. AlabamaShooter (Eric) has volunteered to grill for lunch Saturday and also Saturday night for those that want to hang out so thank him when you see him. The camping area is ready so just bring your personal items.

If its windy it'll be interesting but if not it'll still be challenging. The Sponsors have really stepped up and K&M really appreciates their generosity. Plenty of strong shooters and a few who talk a good game in the shout box (
smile.gif
you know who you are
smile.gif
). I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Thanks,
Bryan Morgan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it rains do you have someone to follow me with an umbrella ?

Preferably female and much, much taller than I. </div></div>

A stripper from Palatka. We'll make sure she brings her tooth. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BattleAxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy crap you took a car back there? I'm surprised I didn't see a snorkel sticking out of the swamp at the back gate LOL </div></div>

Yup...a nice little sports car to...low to the ground
smile.gif
Granted I need to wash it from that little visit
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> much, much taller than I. </div></div>

That won't be hard....
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BattleAxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it rains do you have someone to follow me with an umbrella ?

Preferably female and much, much taller than I. </div></div>

A stripper from Palatka. We'll make sure she brings her tooth. LOL </div></div>

DANG...What wrong with a striper from Palatka??? Just remember she has probally known Benjie (shootone)

Frank, I've got you a golf cart with a driver. It won't fit inside one of the pipes we are going through so you may want to plan on walking at least 50ft but you shouldn't get wet while in there.
smile.gif

If you little Sallys would follow directions you would have only been a maitained dirt road for 2 miles or so.
wink.gif

Please don't encourage the adventure types to try and come in the back!
mad.gif
It won't end well.
grin.gif

For the lurkers that did not get into the match - we are finalizing the roster now. If the waitlist and non payment guys back out, there is a slight chance we will fill a few more slots. Contact us if interested.

Shannon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S. Kay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please don't encourage the adventure types to try and come in the back!
mad.gif
It won't end well.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Well you don't have to worry about me repeating that route. You should have seen the way those hunters were eyeballin' me...was like freakin' deliverance back there
shocked.gif

dave, FACT: if i had hunters throwing rocks and aiming their rifles at me, I would be a little late....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dave, FACT: if i had hunters throwing rocks and aiming their rifles at me, I would be a little late....
</div></div>
Should have mentioned...this wasn't match day. It was open range day (Fri) around 11-ish. I still made it before noon. Hunters were actually busy eating lunch. Possum I think
crazy.gif

I'm loaded up and ready to go. Can't wait for next week!

Hey Ritten, don't you know you are supposed to load all your ammo the night before the match?

Hey guys. I'm in Shreveport. Anyone like some help with fuel?

looking like i wont be able to shoot the match as cdi still hasnt sent me my action screws after two weeks

Why don't you just go down and buy some 1/4-28 allen bolts(if Rem) at home depot and trim them to length? Or whatever size if another action.