• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2014 FSC April 26-27 Ellensburg WA

Thanks to Scott and the R.O's for a great match !
I think the format was pretty awesome, didn't leave any room for a bad stage at all lol.
Jeremy kicked ass through the losers bracket and just about set things on fire with his barrel to win the match, Way to go !
Steve great photos !

Here's some videos I took at the match.

This is one of the of the head to head matches with Clint and Matt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3WQu3HyGEs

Here's the winners bracket shoot off, Give props to Jake for taking it undefeated through all the stages !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm9ds0z7Nbw

Here is the last stage for the win between Jeremy and Jake...heckling was encouraged !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQgIo1tKzkg

Here are results from this weekends head to head match

1. Jeremy
2. Jake
3. Eric
4.Tyler
5. Matt M.
6. Scott
7. Lucas
8. Marty
9. Mike W.-Tie
10. Craig-Tie
11. Mike F.
12. Clint
13. Ron S.
14. Charles
15. Adam
16. Matt S.
17. Jason
18. Steve
19. Jim
20. Shamir
21. Brent

Well Scott thanks for an awesome event, the idea was marvelous, and I think all of us will agree that it was a great competition. I had a gas time with my AR, it seems someone in the military got something right with MK12 concept and Blackhills ammo. It was great to see everyone again, it didn't seem like a lot of downtime because everyone was chatting or watching the shooters. Kudos to Jeremy, Jake and Eric for some great shooting, as the day progressed Jeremy was super consistent posting steady high scores and coming back to win. Anyways I hope everyone made it home safe, crossed Stevens in a little snow storm around me midnight, but was home by two. Anyways see some of you at Kettle Falls, and if not there, donate some time or money for the Karstetter memorial match June 14th, take care all Marty.

Thanks for a great match Scott it was a blast and already looking forward to the next one, thanks to all the RO's they were busy as hell! How hot was Jeremy's barrel? The pile of fired brass in the back of Jake's truck was about 2 feet high and I think Eric is still there picking up his brass.

Last edited:
Hell of a good time! Had an absolute blast and looking forward to it again. Thank you all who helped make this happen. I got home around 2am after a 4+ hour drive to Portland. Went through some pretty bad weather on the way home but with my rifle in the bed of my truck my barrel may have finally been cool by the time I got home ;)

Cool event Scott, had a fun time ROing, great to hear the cheering and trash talk at the end runs. Great to see a bunch of the guys i haven't seen for about a year, some twice this year :) no problem there either. If i can't shoot (lack of powder & bullets, time, money) ROing is fun and am happy to help make it a good time for the shooters. My job is fairly easy- stay warm, fed, happy & make sure i don't miss any hits on target.

Thank you Jake (JC STEEL) for the very cool mini coyote target & Scott for covering my gas & dinner :)

Only saw 10 deer and they didn't play tag my rig :)

Good times! Congrads to the top finishers! See some of you in a few weeks in Kettle, other in a little over a month in Wilbur!

Thanks all, and especially Scott, for an awesome match. It was my first one, and a tough one with the wind shifting all the time, but it was blast, and I am sure I will be seeing you all again.