• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

**2014 JC Steel Target Challenge, Sponsored by Seekins Precision

I am having trouble completing my order. The website says "processing the credit card failed", is anyone else having trouble?

Yeah, jacked up for me too, 3 different cards-another shooter I'm with is having similar problems.

ETA: Finally got in.

Last edited:
mine just went through

must have just been overloaded or something

looking forward to the match Jake
Thanks for putting it together.

Sorry about the crash there guys.

Well, that went fast, 100 down and all full!

If there is a problem, or something is screwy, just get with me and we will get it taken care of

Two in from Idaho.... Father/son. Should be a blast! The web crash had me stressing.... all good now!

It did with the first card,... then the second card,... About 8 tries and 15-minutes later, it took, I'm IN!... I think the folks who designed the ACA website developed this one,... :D

Ry

It did with the first card,... then the second card,... About 8 tries and 15-minutes later, it took, I'm IN!... I think the folks who designed the ACA website developed this one,... :D

Ry

Too true...

Actually it was the credit card gateway that failed not the registration site it's self. You can blame the bank for that one.

You guys are going to love what we are gonna have for you!

We have only a couple sponsor shooter slots available. Everything else is full, if your a sponsor and would like to donate to the prize table for this match, PLEASE contact us!

if you know any sponsors interested in donating some items to the price table, and getting some advertising etc, please forward my information. All the shooters will appreciate that!

Do you have an approximate round count? Just want to know how much to load. Thanks

Apparently I have gone blind. I "thought" I looked for it in the OP 3 times and still missed it. I shall now hide my head in shame.

Apparently I have gone blind. I "thought" I looked for it in the OP 3 times and still missed it. I shall now hide my head in shame.

Things are looking good already for the other shooters, there shooting against a blind man.

BIG thanks to Seekins Precision, they are buying all the food for you guys! If you ate here last year, you know its top notch eats!!!

Jake- do you have a show up time on Friday? Have to work, then round up the Spokane herd, then head to the in-laws to get the RV, then on to your place. Probably be 8 or 9 before we pull in.

Clint

Sign in will be from 5-9PM on Friday Night. I am going to send out a email blast here very shortly with all the details

Hey Guys, we have had a couple RO's drop out from family stuff or whatever,

That being said, We could really use another 3 or 4 RO's to help us out for the weekend, so if you know anyone that can help out, please pass my info on to them, or give me their info. I would love to see if they can help!!

Thanks Guys

You still have me down, Jake? I haven't heard anything lately.

Yep sure do Matt!
After I get all the RO's, I will send out an RO only email/PM with all the necessary info,

hey matt, im thinking about running 2 locations next year, JHF and here on the ranch,

think the hair ranch would be a good spot to shoot loooonnnngggg???!!!

Yep sure do Matt!
After I get all the RO's, I will send out an RO only email/PM with all the necessary info,

hey matt, im thinking about running 2 locations next year, JHF and here on the ranch,

think the hair ranch would be a good spot to shoot loooonnnngggg???!!!

Good deal, I'll wait to hear from you. As for the hair ranch, you know the answer is YES...

Jake,

What are your credential requirements for the RO's? Are you asking only for folks who have been RO's at other matches? Or is there some minimum tactical match experience level that you are looking for? I volunteer at my local range and would be more than willing to come over early to help out through the weekend if you need someone in good shape to assist setting up. And if it works out that I could be an RO I'd appreciate the experience.

John

Hey guys, if everyone can, please bring 20 rounds of factory .223 to the match with you. We have the opportunity to shoot a very cool weapon during the match as a stage. Or $10 and we will supply the ammo.

Hey guys, if everyone can, please bring 20 rounds of factory .223 to the match with you. We have the opportunity to shoot a very cool weapon during the match as a stage. Or $10 and we will supply the ammo.

What grain of bullets or does it matter?

Does not matter, just cheap factory ammo. Like 40-60 grain stuff. Anything you have lying around will be perfect!

Date is getting close!!! Look forward to it how about that email Jake? I know you busy just checking

You gonna have a place set up like last year where we can confirm our zeros the day before the match?