• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2014 New Mexico Precision Rifleman's Championship Tribute to America's Wounded Warriors

moots

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2010
New Mexico
The 2014 New Mexico Precision Rifleman's Championship Tribute to America's Wounded Warriors match, formerly know as the Score High match, is going to be April 26th & 27th in Albuquerque, NM at the ZIA rifle and pistol club.

Registration is on, go to squadsignup.com/nmprcttaww and register NOW

I look forward to seeing you all

Tate

We are working to make this match as good or better than before. I'm sure we will have some good pics, laughs and fun stages. The TV show Broadheads and Bullets is planning on getting some good footage of you guys for the TV show.

Still working on the match, in many areas, but it is coming along. I expect us to have a great time and shoot some fun, challenging and entertaining stages. I guessing around 200 rifle and 50 handgun rounds will get you through the match.
There are many hotels in the area, but remember that Albuquerque is one of the top 10 violent cities in America, so stay away from Central street and watch your stuff.
I am here for questions, but I am traveling a lot for work and free time is a luxury I don't have.
The ZIA Rifle and Pistol club is within 15 min of the airport.
I plan on having a Zero range available for you guys Friday evening, starting around 3 or so.
Please ensure your gear is safe and will work properly, there will some obstacles, but nothing tooooo CRAZY, I hope....Ha Ha Ha The speed limit for rifle ammo is 3150, we have some new equipment for checking speed, so please don't bring ammo to fast.
The plan is to shoot all day Sat and half day Sun then awards. I'll try to get you out of the awards ASAP. My goal is to set up a fun and challenging match for you guys, so come ready to play hard and enjoy each other's company.
This is an individual match for PRS shooters, but we are here to help each other get better. NO Coaching during the stage, while the shooter is shooting! If the RO sees something that needs attention, He/She will address it as necessary. Talk to each other after or before the stage all you want and help the new shooters have fun and be safe.
I look forward to seeing you guys

Hey Moots, will family/friends be able to tag along with the squads and spectate?